• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia soon maybe?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I like forum mafia because of the freedom you have with making unique and fun setups, and I like that people are able to play at their best since they're not constantly on their toes. It's easier to fabricate lies etc, but that's personal preference and subjective too since you can say that disadvantage is rewarded in epicmafia instead.

Epicmafia has its advantages too, being fast, easy to set up, etc. I just prefer forum mafia.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I like forum mafia because of the freedom you have with making unique and fun setups, and I like that people are able to play at their best since they're not constantly on their toes. It's easier to fabricate lies etc, but that's personal preference and subjective too since you can say that disadvantage is rewarded in epicmafia instead.

Epicmafia has its advantages too, being fast, easy to set up, etc. I just prefer forum mafia.
youve obviously not played EM if you claim you have no freedom on there, you pick exactly how many players/what each role is

also should just organize a date and time for a mafia aus game, then we all meet up n jump on EM and play, if its forums im keen but i like EM more

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
My only issue with EM is when you're playing with randoms the amounts of trolls and people who rage quit for getting "blue" is just annoiyng.

But if it's a locked game with all smash people could be awesome.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
My only issue with EM is when you're playing with randoms the amounts of trolls and people who rage quit for getting "blue" is just annoiyng.

But if it's a locked game with all smash people could be awesome.
pretty sure its obvious that were talking about a private game

Top Bottom