• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
this is sheepy and grimy as ****
First off, no it isn't sheepy because I was have been talking to Protean for a bit in the early stuff and how is it sheepy after nearly only Levi and Ryker a little have said so? Grimy? Exaggerated word, but let's talk FF if you seem to dislike me for my Protean dislike. If you think it's Grimy/Sheepy you must have some sort of opinion on Protean so what is that?

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair : Right now I am leaning town on Jexy. Since I saw him in the mini-game and only me and Gorf have meta with playing with him I tend to lean town due to not knowing his scum game and his genuineness is showing more as a town player. I just don't see anything incriminating on him nor anything that is making me scratch my head. Why did you say you are "mildly not okay" with Jexy? Also why does he look better on a Protean scum-flip?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@ Gova Gova : Why are you so hostile this game? Especially towards Washed? Seems out of character and is making me cringe at your posts a tad.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
cause he's annoying; thats why; i didn't really show it but he ****ing pissed me off in fire and lightning; same with marshy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh. Well I guess that answers that.

Would you lynch Laundry toDay? If not, who are you looking at? If the reasoning isn't evident, could you let me know a bit? Thanks.

=====
Pumping out some "reads" in my next post. *quotation marks needed because they are weak and not like substantial*

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
alakaslam, dabuz, laundry, and the inactives which is bardull and frozenflame looks like

i dislike dabuz's post about jexs with regards to him saying meta is bad logic; thats pretty much it

@Ninja laundry, well you and ramses didnt have to an asshole in that game but you know how it goes; you decided to some anwyays

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So I have about four can live reads for the current time and those would be Jexy/Levi/Ami/Murder for now. I just do not see a problem with them as far as D1 goes and I see no reason to lynch them or go for them in any certain way. Jexy would be my strongest lean. I explained a tad to Murder, but it depends more on when he gets into the game more.

I like Levi, I do, but something is always going to be foreboding about him until I figure out who the hell he is because I tire of the constant guessing game I am having. He has good conversational skills and that is why I am just pausing at him for the time being. However, based on the work he is putting into the game, I would rather have him around than not for now because regardless of what he is, I can roll with it and make connections based off of it.

Ami, based on Ran's questioning, for now, I am content with him living. I will be honest and say I've been skimming first then going back and re-reading his posts because there are so many quotes in them with only one liners and mainly the entire game has been absorbed in this conversation about Protean and his follies that he has done this game. Seems like townRan biting onto something in terms of trying to find scum. I am okay with Protean to go so I am fine with him now as well.

Murder is just someone who is better alive than dead. D2 I will have a stronger read on them based on toDay's flip and the way he interacts with them, but for now I do not want to lynch them.

Slam is someone I cannot read because I refuse to read unintelligable gibberish. Sorry, but seriously I can't garner a read off of someone I cannot understand. Honestly he is just in the "can-die" pile. The other person in my can-die pile would be Protean because I do not like them this game and have not liked them for a while now and with their lynch we also get a ton of connections and paper trail so my mouth is salivating for it a bit as well for that reason alone.

Rest of the cast: Bardull/Dabuz/Gova/Frozen-hydra/WK all need to do more. Null/can-go and won't cry pile pretty much for now.

I'll support a lynch of Protean/Slam at the current time. @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru : You are being incredibly dull with the fact you guys have my vote and I don't give it to anyone like ever so I will be taking it back shortly if you guys don't use it soon.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Ok J. You can take back your vote. It's better used that way at the current time. Like I said, my reads are still weak and waiting on others to be able to have a better picture. My other head may have a better grasp on WL/Gorf.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Ye all have hostility to make this TL seem chill, HIJOLE.

But the structures are made with sacrifice, my meta will build after a few mislynches and the curse of Alakaslam will begin to hit home.

As for who I think is town:

Levi
Adimaru
We're kill

Scum possibly?

Protein

Rest are null to this skim LURKZ, how rare of me

JeXs

Smash Champion
Amidamaru - Slight town. Don't see much scum intent from him. Ran's questioning made me feel better about this slot. The unvote seems like he didn't scum read me and he just really wanted me to be scum due to the bet.

J - Slight town. Not seeing anything wrong with his play thus far.

Alakaslam - Null. Should lynch. Don't understand anything he says and leaving him alive will do us no good if he continues this way.

Bunzy - Scum lean. Asking me pointless questions in which I've already answered. Shows that he's not reading much and only skimming. Looks kinda like he's cherry picking a few posts and asking me stuff that I've answered previously.

murderbush - Nullscum. Don't really understand. Seems to be harping too much on Protean.

Protean - Slight town. Looks more like frustrated town trying to get his point across rather than scum. Under a lot of heat from slots like gova and murderbush

Levi - Slight Town. Seems to be putting in a lot of genuine work.

Null/unsure on the others.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Bunzy - Scum lean. Asking me pointless questions in which I've already answered. Shows that he's not reading much and only skimming. Looks kinda like he's cherry picking a few posts and asking me stuff that I've answered previously.

murderbush - Nullscum. Don't really understand. Seems to be harping too much on Protean.
Red, how does that make him scum? Is it not possible for town to skim?
Blue, please expand. What gives you that feeling? What do you think of his reasoning? When exactly was 'too much'. (Like what post/page)

JeXs

Smash Champion
He asked questions without bothering to read much. Seems more of lazy scum than lazy town.

He was focusing pretty hard on Protean.
AT EVERYONE

If Protean- claims anything, do not counter claim him. Please god, do not counter claim.

THIS MEANS YOU, RANMARU
This post makes it look like he's 100% sure that Protean is scum. He "dislikes" Protean even after Protean explained his actions. I know that just because the actions are explained it shouldn't be accepted but murderbush just doesn't seem to care much and wants to lynch Protean really badly.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Nah, I actually understand his post there. His intentions (on the surface) would be to save anyone from having to counter-claim him. As you can see, the last line refers back to an IRL game where I was the cop, and scum just claimed cop instantly. Ryker said "Ok nobody clai--" and as he was saying it I counter-claimed immediately. I was just too fast for him. ;-; Anyways it's null.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Oh, and I was already obv-town so I guess I didn't have to CC, but I was nervous and I wanted to make sure I claimed as fast as possible to negate any future 'why didn't you cc' questions.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
How does that affect your read on Murder?
On Dabuz, why do you lean lazy scum rather than lazy town? I mean what makes you lean that way.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Don't really know what to think of murder yet. Still don't like his focus on Protean.
Bunzy didn't even bother reading much before starting to question me. Seems more like lazy scum fishing for townie points but failing horribly.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
so alakaslam seems intent on keeping this schtick up.

is anyone else willing to lynch em and subsequently blacklist em if he doesn't straighten his act? cuz like ****.

:substitute:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Cue the music girls, i'm back and I brought a dozen donuts enough for each one of us for this wonderful slumber party!~ <3 IT will help keep us awake alllll night. Oh, is there some bickering going on? Heavens no, we can't have that happening, well as the host I can settle all this bickering : D
please never use meta again if you feel this way
Oh you, always so mean, I read this and choose to ignore it, for a host cannot be stood up by her guests, don't you talk to me like this again!~ <3

Protean seems to be under a lot of pressure and a good amount of people accuse him of being a big ole party pooper, meanies! After looking through all the evidence, I can't see good reason to believe he is as you girls would term it, scummy, however, I wouldn't surprised if some of us here weeeeeere so dastardly.

*Ahem* I was gonna make my whole post like this, but it's annoying so w/e. First of all, WTF @ this Protean wagon. I read everything and there's like, nothing incriminating, arguably bad play to have challenged Ami so early but that was a conscious decision and I can't see how it's most likely scummy over well, not being scummy. Protean's reasoning and explanations to the accusations of scumminess all make sense and look reasonable for a player in his position, as town, to do. So yeah, just not seeing what makes Protean scummy. I basically skimmed pages 7 and 8 cause it looked like a lot of back and forth, so if there was something super important there, that'd be good to know.

The reactions this wagon has garnered is amazing, but two players have caught my eye

@ Gova Gova , give me some thoughts on the more active players like Murderbush and Ami, I don't want to see you just sitting on Protean and harassing him.

@ Leviathan Give me a bit more to chew on, I consider you the person who started this wagon, yet in your initial push on this wagon (205) part of your reason for scum reading Protean is mud slinging (lmfao), and the other is that it's scummy that Protean thought Ami might be trying to make Jex, a noobish player, slip which I don't see being alignment telling. Then in 238 you claim Protean was trying to make Ami look bad with scum intent...which I just don't agree with based on what you presented to back this up. So deeper analysis (and maybe shorter posts) would be appreciated. I also want more interactivity out of you, tell me where else you're looking and why, how you feel about slots like J just latching onto what you say?

@J Ignoring your dislike of Protean when answering, do you still like Amidaramu's play?

If anyone wants specific reads, just ask, reading and taking notes took longer than expected so I didn't want to make it too long.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Yeah. What is your opinion of me, murder, and that's it besides who you already are addressing. No one else has really given input yet. How are you feeling on Jexy now.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
While I don't agree with Murder's Protean read, I like his approach to this game, how open his thoughts are, and have him as a townlean.

You're pretty much the brownie townie ATM, asking lots of questions and trying to move this game along, townlean.

Null on Jex, I think his 334 is a bit shallow but he's also giving off genuine newb vibes, same with his 336. Null on this slot but not concerned about him.

JeXs

Smash Champion
While I don't agree with Murder's Protean read, I like his approach to this game, how open his thoughts are, and have him as a townlean.

You're pretty much the brownie townie ATM, asking lots of questions and trying to move this game along, townlean.

Null on Jex, I think his 334 is a bit shallow but he's also giving off genuine newb vibes, same with his 336. Null on this slot but not concerned about him.
No change on my read. :glare:

JeXs

Smash Champion
All he did was comment on Murder. As for the reasons I scum read him, he just brushed it off as a newbie and shallow tell. Don't really like.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
:/ SWF maintenance why? Was about to post; I forgot wanted to ask Jex about his reads on J and Protrean, since both of them are town leaning but his reasoning would lead me to believe they are null.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't see how J is scum with what he is doing. As for Protean, it's mostly a gut read. Just feels more like a frustrated townie than scum.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Also I forgot to answer Ami's question towards me, I should probs go to bed soon >.>

I mean, I guess that's fair reason to scum lean read me, but it was admittedly bad note taking as opposed to laziness. I did reread the first 3 pages since my notes didn't look adequate and even when posting, Protean pointed out an answer to a question I asked so :l

JeXs, there has to be something that makes you think he's town as opposed to null though, right now you're saying he's not looking scummy, you're not saying why he's looking townie. Don't hold onto that Protean gut read this whole game.

JeXs

Smash Champion
It's not a solid read. If you want solid reads from me right now, sorry you're not gonna get it.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Read page 8. Need to talk to Raz.

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair : Right now I am leaning town on Jexy. Since I saw him in the mini-game and only me and Gorf have meta with playing with him I tend to lean town due to not knowing his scum game and his genuineness is showing more as a town player. I just don't see anything incriminating on him nor anything that is making me scratch my head. Why did you say you are "mildly not okay" with Jexy? Also why does he look better on a Protean scum-flip?
I don't think that I said that, so you'd have to ask the other half for his reasons.

That said, I mildly don't like him because of the way he completely dodged the meat of what someone was asking him. I think this was Bardull during the Totoro conversation. So either way, unless his opinion changed, this slot is mildly not okay with him. That is to say, I would lynch him over a null read.

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru Gimmie a minute and I'll get back to you on that Leviathan read. I've been talking to Raz about it.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ye all have hostility to make this TL seem chill, HIJOLE.

But the structures are made with sacrifice, my meta will build after a few mislynches and the curse of Alakaslam will begin to hit home.
As someone who has built a reputation, if it gets you mislynched, it won't stop. I won't stop. I doubt J will stop if he doesn't get it. Wait till you meet Overswarm. I doubt Gheb will take kindly to you. There's a slew of other players. Believe me, the only curse will be that there will be a list of slots who refuse to sign-up with you or refuse to play the game until you are lynched.

You're a detriment as is and you should drop it now before someone choke slams you.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
5.] I am still pleased with my vote on Bunzy the Fraud. It is nice to know that spending half a page asking someone the same question in 50 different ways is thought to be an acceptable way to play D1. Something else has caught my eye but I'll give it time; a bud cannot be nipped when the flower is still in prebloom. Shan't be long 'fore the sickle's to swing at the time most ripe.
Gonna need the bolded. It's been bothering me and I've been asked for a read on you.

Top Bottom