• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Summary of what happened thus far

> ami attacks jexs over some inaccurate meta read, when it was actually just typical jexs play
> laundry calls them out for attacking jexs over an inaccurate meta read despite **** like that being typical Zen play
> ryker attacks laundry for calling out Zen over typical Zen play, something that is actually quite typical Laundry play

**** like that won't get us anywhere. Time to look for something new, *******

Vote Bardull

Really think we should start looking for a new direction and bardull def deserves a prod. I know we haven't been terribly active ourselves but I think we should not let inactive slots slip under the radar. Keeping things real against inactive slots worked out well for town in recent games and i'd really like to see it becoming a standard policy. Bardulls play reminds me a bit of his play in monster mafia and he flipped scum in that game too so i think he deserves the vote more than anybody else

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Tight name Arcane. You're incorrect that I attacked Jex for meta reasoning. Laundry made that assumption, but Zen's reasons were not of the meta.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 1, VOTING LIST

(1) Bunzy - Jexs

(1) Leviathan - Bunzy

(1) Jexs - Bardull,

(3) Protean - Leviathan, Murderbush, Werekill

(1) Werekill - Admidamaru

(1) Bardull - Arcane Inferno

Not voting - , J, Alakaslam, Gova, Protean

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynche
Deadline is July 19, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] Amidamaru the Scatterbrained, I asked for your opinion because your flame died. I had thought you were going to join the offensive on Protean- but instead you quieted down. Your latest posts have been foul, with a Werekill vote and asking where I am when it has not even been 24 hours. Neither of these directions accomplish anything useful for town nor do they belong in this thread, living up to your title. I'm reading you as null.

2.] Bunzy, I have no interest in doing anything you asked me to do. I don't care that you disagree with my read. Deeper analysis will come in time and when appropriate. I'm looking at Protean- and you; there is a negligible chance that both of you are town. I don't care about J, he's fine, isn't a play, and a waste of time to talk about because discussing him is inconducive to the Town's win condition. Things like this reek of faking contribution (feel free to laugh at that accusation as well) by muddying the thread with irrelevant drivel. It's why you can get lynched.

3.] mUrDErBUSh, the bolded was me disliking Protean-'s case on Amidamaru and wanting to lynch him for it, but not wanting to jump at it too soon for the sake of letting people react naturally to it. And yes, you are right in your hunch that there is scum between Protean- and Bunzy. I am just waiting for the multitude of people who have expressed interest in Protean- being lynched to place down their votes so I can progress with my reads.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
3.] mUrDErBUSh, the bolded was me disliking Protean-'s case on Amidamaru and wanting to lynch him for it, but not wanting to jump at it too soon for the sake of letting people react naturally to it. And yes, you are right in your hunch that there is scum between Protean- and Bunzy. I am just waiting for the multitude of people who have expressed interest in Protean- being lynched to place down their votes so I can progress with my reads.
Thank you so very much.

I don't think there is scum between Protean and Dabuz. I also don't like the set-up for both a follow-up and a fallback by setting that up as TvS as best with no correlation.

When I talked to Raz today before the smash reveal, I talked to him about Protean. I talked with him for like an hour, but it boils down to him not trying to get a lynch so much as trying to start a dialogue with Amidamaru. Doesn't change the fact that it was dumb, doesn't change the fact that I expect better, but I don't think a lynch was his intent. I think it was getting involved in the game.

This left me talking with Raz about where to go next.

What I don't like is your claiming that there must be scum between Protean and Dabuz. I don't like you calling Dabuz scum in the first place. I also think your mudslinging comment when you originally came out as suspecting Protean was reaching, but the main issue I take is the scumsided stance on Dabuz, especially with comments such as how the combination of Protean and Dabuz cannot be town.

Vote Leviathan

Tell me if I missed anything anyone asked me. I was waiting on his response.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@ Lore Lore : What are your updated opinions as of late? It's been 3 pages.
Not much other than leans towards people at this point. I need to see more.

Protean is looking a bit better. I'm looking at him as more null with a slight lean to scum. I'll continue to keep an eye on him as the game progresses.

Jexs is clear, concise, and open with his opinions. I'm digging him, and he's probably my only clearish read. Town until he shows otherwise.

Leviathan is interesting. He seems to be attempting to direct town while he keeps some cards close to his chest, which isn't scummy but just something I'm noting. When he does give his opinions, they have good reasoning behind them. So leaning town.

Murder is asking questions and seeming like he's scumhunting. Town lean.

Bunz is making big posts that really don't say much other than essentially defending Protean. He has asked a couple questions here and there but nothing of real substance. Slight scum lean.

J seemed like he was playing catch up with his post, which is fine. The reads within seemed like they had reasoning behind them at least. His giving away of his vote for a time is strange, but I suppose it could be seen as just fishing for reactions. Null until I see more.

Amidamaru has been asking a lot of questions and generally driving the game along, but I'm curious to see the reasoning for his random-seeming vote. Null leaning slight town for now.

Gova is finally posting, and I'll have to see more to get a clear read. Null.

The rest (FF/Gheb, Bardull, and Alakaslam's replacement since apparently he /out'd?) need to post more in general before I can give a read.

Apologies for not really posting toDay in here and not giving reads. I've been focusing on the other game a good bit.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Vote: Leviathan

I agree that WL's start wasn't that of a malicious one. He told me it was a mistake for him to come to Jex's defense so quickly without letting it play out, so it comes out as him just being really eager to defend Jex.

I also don't like how you address Dabooze. You don't care to do what he asks, and that you'll only be looking at him and protein. You come across with this confident read on two people I don't think you should be confident are scum. See where I'm getting at? I also have a slight town read on Dabuz, and his 'silly questions' comes across through all of his play with meta. I don't see any reason Dabooze should be a lynch at all.

I don't see how you can expect me to have reads when most of the game isn't doing much. Like I said, I agreed with WK that there isn't much to react to.

@#HBC | J: You can vote here with us.
@#HBC | Bunzy: Opinion on Levi? Would you join us?
@ Protean- Protean- : Opinion on Levi? Would you join us?
@ JeXs JeXs : Opinion on Levi? Would you join us?
@ Lore Lore : Considering Murder's argument, would you join us?
@Gova: Opinoin on Levi? Would you join us?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Feel better about murder now. Not too.sure about Levi but not going to mull over it yet since I just woke up not too long ago and kinda tired so my thoughts would probably be completely off.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
I expect you to have reads because there is enough content to have them. That is a lazy way to look at the game. JeXs did it. J did it. Werekill did it. Are you saying you can't? What of your other half? Do neither of you have absolutely any idea what either of you are doing at any given time?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru I'm not really feeling it. I'm in agreement with Levi on a few points here and there (I agree that Protean and Bunz are a bit fishy, although not as hard in that direction as Levi is), and I'm digging his attitude overall in a lot of ways. His reaction to this wagon, if it forms, will help solidify or change my opinion but for now it stays the same.

Also, you still haven't explained your vote, but it's probably safe to assume it was fishing for reactions.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Vote: Leviathan

I agree that WL's start wasn't that of a malicious one. He told me it was a mistake for him to come to Jex's defense so quickly without letting it play out, so it comes out as him just being really eager to defend Jex.

I also don't like how you address Dabooze. You don't care to do what he asks, and that you'll only be looking at him and protein. You come across with this confident read on two people I don't think you should be confident are scum. See where I'm getting at? I also have a slight town read on Dabuz, and his 'silly questions' comes across through all of his play with meta. I don't see any reason Dabooze should be a lynch at all.

I don't see how you can expect me to have reads when most of the game isn't doing much. Like I said, I agreed with WK that there isn't much to react to.

@#HBC | J: You can vote here with us.
@#HBC | Bunzy: Opinion on Levi? Would you join us?
@ Protean- Protean- : Opinion on Levi? Would you join us?
@ JeXs JeXs : Opinion on Levi? Would you join us?
@ Lore Lore : Considering Murder's argument, would you join us?
@Gova: Opinoin on Levi? Would you join us?
Here.

JeXs

Smash Champion
It isn't much of a difference to me personally since I just see it in a way that if people were to say yes they'd just vote. Probably just me.

JeXs

Smash Champion
My main problem on murder was his focus on Protean. He's not doinh that anymore and shifted to Levi which makes it seem like he's evaluating his reads.

Levi probably null after murder's reasoning but I'm not too sure.

Top Bottom