• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

BarDulL

Town Vampire
That Jexy isn't committing to a hard stance?
yea that's the long and short of it, and also those two slots are definitely the go-to wagons atm. also he wants either bunzy or levi when levi has tried to make the compromise with town to kill off bunzy, but would scum do this to their partner?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
at least at this point in the game i don't feel it's a practical approach. i mean contextually i don't feel that levi would switch to bunzy in this manner...idk maybe i'm wrong about it but i don't think so this time around

*runs around in circles and falls asleep*

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
You mean just falling back to Dabuz as his hypothetical partner? I'm not thinking about that because Dabuz has already shown some of his town. Also, it seemed to me that for Levi, it was an ideal play for him to make as scum because it is easy to condemn him for his questions of which he does regardless of alignment.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
my thought process:

jexs says he wants to body levi and bunzy

these are easy go-to lynches because bunzy has been inactive with some presumably questionable play (i say presumably because i haven't looked super closely at his posts while levi is calling out dabunz on it) while levi has a wagon formulating on himself, so in turn these are easy approaches for jexs to make as any alignment.

he lacks a significant amount of substance regarding why he's making these approaches

if he wants levi and bunzy then i'm curious if he has really looked at levi and bunzy's interactions to see if they are scum together. if they aren't scum together but still scum is that an implication that one of them is indy? (pls no indy pls rockin pls ;___; ) i'd really like to hear why he thinks both should die and what he thinks will come of one of those lynches.

conclusion: it's hard for me to discern whether or not jexs is legit town or if he's scumming it up and trying to hop aboard easy pushes at this point in time, but i have no reason to think he's the former 'cause holy mother of gorf there's no substance.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i don't mean to detract from the levi push btw but i just want to make a point that jexs need more substance and needs to explain his pushes more efficiently. transparency for new slots is awesome.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I never said they're both scum. Dabuz because of my prevuius read on him and Levi because I'm not too confident about him being town from my read on him :(

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Jex you should go deeper with your reasoning. Also, Levi is pushing Dabuz now. How do you feel about that? (His recent vote)

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
[quote="BarDulL, post: 17072253, member: 102348"]i don't mean to detract from the levi push btw but i just want to make a point that jexs need more substance and needs to explain his pushes more efficiently. transparency for new slots is awesome.[/quote]

You should committ Sudoku or give the wagon some support with your vote. I mean come on. It only has 2 votes.

JeXs

Smash Champion
It seems to me like Levi is pushing Dabuz as he knows it will be tough to get the Protean lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
no dude remember i'm a sleeping totoro?

ah **** it i'll roll with you on it and i'll keep it on if he doesn't provide a satisfactory response

Vote: Leviathan

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I don't even know wtf a totoro is yet but ok.

And man Jex are you a robot. The guy didn't post any new reasoning. It shows he isn't really trying to find scum, just lay on whoever he can.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I asked you your thoughts on what happened and you just told me what happened lol, as if I asked a a computer to tell me what happened. "Beep... Beep... Beep... Levi voted Dabuz. It seems he is pushing Dabuz. That is all. Beep."

I mean yeah on the surface he went to Dabuz because his push on Protein failed. But why? As town you would want to be as right as possible, so just taking the easy way out is questionable.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I need better elaboration I guess. I'm bad at elaborating stuff.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Was it the same in the mini? If so don't worry you should get better at it. I know my reads were just like yours. (Inception Mafia) You just have to get a better picture of how town thinks and how scum thinks over time.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Jex you seem to be viewing alot. Can you tell me what about this game keeps you invested? I'm just curious. What alignment is your favorite to play?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm on my phone and I'm bored. This game is more active than the other so I just leave my browser on here. Same for when I'm.at my computer. I don't know what alignment I'd prefer. Probably town since it'd be more fun just being honest rather than scum where you have to appear honest while not giving yourself away. I think I'd be really bad at doing that.

JeXs

Smash Champion
J? My read hasn't changed much on him even if he's been viewing. Might just be that he's reading through to get an idea then posting later when he actually has time to form a proper post.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I thought it a little weird that you seem to be calling for a lynch already by asking people to join. Turns out I was wrong though.

JeXs

Smash Champion
That was explaining my read on you from my pov that the 'eager to lynch' didn't really affect my read.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Then why post it? If you townlean me, and it doesn't affect your read, why post it. You think I'm confident that Levi is scum. Not that I'm being weird or anything. You never said it was weird.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I thought it was weird. Didn't affect my read much but could be helpful to just throw that out for others to see.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@#HBC | J: I was re-reading the thread and noticed you mentioning you wouldn't have permanent access until the 15. Sorry for calling you out so many times. I eagerly await for you to post some content then.

Top Bottom