• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
1.] Amidamaru the Scatterbrained, I asked for your opinion because your flame died. I had thought you were going to join the offensive on Protean- but instead you quieted down. Your latest posts have been foul, with a Werekill vote and asking where I am when it has not even been 24 hours. Neither of these directions accomplish anything useful for town nor do they belong in this thread, living up to your title. I'm reading you as null.

2.] Bunzy, I have no interest in doing anything you asked me to do. I don't care that you disagree with my read. Deeper analysis will come in time and when appropriate. I'm looking at Protean- and you; there is a negligible chance that both of you are town. I don't care about J, he's fine, isn't a play, and a waste of time to talk about because discussing him is inconducive to the Town's win condition. Things like this reek of faking contribution (feel free to laugh at that accusation as well) by muddying the thread with irrelevant drivel. It's why you can get lynched.

3.] mUrDErBUSh, the bolded was me disliking Protean-'s case on Amidamaru and wanting to lynch him for it, but not wanting to jump at it too soon for the sake of letting people react naturally to it. And yes, you are right in your hunch that there is scum between Protean- and Bunzy. I am just waiting for the multitude of people who have expressed interest in Protean- being lynched to place down their votes so I can progress with my reads.

In other words you don't want to get your hands dirty and you want to set up the lynches of me and Protean under suspicion one of us is scum in less than 400 posts.

Vote: Leviathan

Ami, talk to me about Jex, I can see him being scum with Levi but without the flip/ on a town flip, I can kind of see Jex being town.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Yes, I can see scum > scum. Jex is a scantron5000 but even so, when a case popped up on me, it dropped us to null pretty quick. Then he had to mull it over. Same thing with the Levi case. "I agree with it, null." (Paraphrase) His 'Ami you seem eager though' quip made me think it was a soft-buddy defense. He had no reason to post it. As I said, he has been very wishy-washy here. No hard stances at all. Plus, his play here is different from the Mini. He was more proactive. (Of course, when the game got underway)

Plus I was also reading his interactions with bardull early rvs. He didn't react to bardull's vote. Seemed like trying to play it cool, but played it so cool he didn't even bother to respond to his vote. Could be null, but it's just him being very careful.

I'd look at him on a Levi scum flip.

JeXs

Smash Champion
He's looking for a lynch to just hop on to and is setting up to lynch me if Levi flips scum.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Well then, i wasn't expecting that. Just to add some Jex stuff, he hasn't had any sort of agenda and his constant nulls + unsures and mulling of opinions while finding cases he agrees with and supporting them is indicative of confused townie. Where I feel if he was on a scum team, his actions would look more goal oriented cause at the very least i'd expect experienced players to try and direct him.

Anyway, I do have notes and stuff, but IDK, there just isn't enough content for me to make a wall out of, the game is only 480 posts.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
The first one implies he is scum. The second one implies he is town (I think). You aren't considering them from a neutral standpoint. You already have the end in mind before even stating your thoughts.

JeXs

Smash Champion
In the 2nd quote, could be scumlevi pushing dabuz or townlevi pushing dabuz. Could go either way.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
What do you think of him not actually being proactive?
Not exactly surprising, I believe it was Protean in posts 54 and 66 where he explained this is just how JeXs is and I don't expect that to change until JeXs is more experienced. In fact one of the things which stood out most to me was in 382 where he lightly pushed you after you pushed Levi.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yes, it implies scum dabuz. If dabuz is town then it just means he's scum reading me.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Not exactly surprising, I believe it was Protean in posts 54 and 66 where he explained this is just how JeXs is and I don't expect that to change until JeXs is more experienced. In fact one of the things which stood out most to me was in 382 where he lightly pushed you after you pushed Levi.
Yet he was more proactive in the mini than here. I can also tell you that I think that he can be scum here, with the 'team mentality' thing. Consider that he is a newb, and that he'd most likely latch on to his scummate's targets, or weak targets he chooses himself that he can battle to the death. (Ultimario for me in mario newbie) His opening vote was on you, who was also Levi's rvs wagon of choice.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Btw, I have been reading the mini just to see the comparisons. There he seemed more excited, and was making accusations, even through that scantronavision of his. Here he hasn't actually gotten down and dirty in his own way.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Of what exactly?
Yet he was more proactive in the mini than here. I can also tell you that I think that he can be scum here, with the 'team mentality' thing. Consider that he is a newb, and that he'd most likely latch on to his scummate's targets, or weak targets he chooses himself that he can battle to the death. (Ultimario for me in mario newbie) His opening vote was on you, who was also Levi's rvs wagon of choice.
Btw, I have been reading the mini just to see the comparisons. There he seemed more excited, and was making accusations, even through that scantronavision of his. Here he hasn't actually gotten down and dirty in his own way.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Don't know what to think about it. But he looks slightly better to me.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Jex how do you feel about being in your first normal game?
Are you nervous?
Why aren't you doing as much as in the mini?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Well it does seem my play is really different from the mini.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Jex how do you feel about being in your first normal game?
Are you nervous?
Why aren't you doing as much as in the mini?
It is exciting but kinda scary.
Don't think I am?
In the mini I was more active and I was just so sure that potato was scum there, don't really remember why though. Over here I'm kind of being more passive and even after reading the thread through I can't really find much to latch on to like I did against potato.

Top Bottom