• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
2 mislynches does not mean we have lost.

Gova tomorrow for tunneling Murderbush all Day when Murderscum would have nightkilled JeXs, no questions asked. If I am still alive, I will be voting him in my first post and forcing the lynch between us.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
wheres the evidence that murderbush knew jexs was the doc before night 2? or that anyone did; or more importantly how it means someone is scum;

JeXs

Smash Champion
I hinted twice that I was the doc. First was when murder fake claimed and I was talking to him. I mentioned there could be a redirecter which caused the issue with his vigshot. The second was admittedly, a rash decision on my part. It was the one that murder pointed out.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 3, VOTING LIST

(3) Gova - ,Potassium,Werekill, Murderbush

(5) - Werekill - Jex, Leviathan,Admidamaru, Gova,Arcane Inferno,

Not voting - Bardull,

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is August 8, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

---------------------

A lynch has been made! Please wait while the game goes to twilight.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
also if leviathan is xonar then we have a problem because i asked xonar if he was in this game (not if he was leviathan) and told him my role as well as my alignment
this is actually a pretty big deal and i don't want to play this game any further if that really is the case (unless ya'll are scum together then that would be pretty :gova: of you)

You are so gullible. I really am not Xonar. I just framed him.
lol

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
this is actually a pretty big deal and i don't want to play this game any further if that really is the case (unless ya'll are scum together then that would be pretty :gova: of you)

lol
FWIW, I guarantee you that if Ramses was actually the one in the game, he would've just come up with an excuse not to hear it, like 'I might volunteer as a replacement'.

I doubt very strongly there's any cheating going on.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
FWIW, I guarantee you that if Ramses was actually the one in the game, he would've just come up with an excuse not to hear it, like 'I might volunteer as a replacement'.

I doubt very strongly there's any cheating going on.
are you saying that gova is lying about having told xonar his role and alignment? or are you implying that leviathan is not actually xonar now?

i'm not implying cheating is intentional here btw.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
are you saying that gova is lying about having told xonar his role and alignment? or are you implying that leviathan is not actually xonar now?

i'm not implying cheating is intentional here btw.
Either is possible, considering I think Gova is scum.

However, unless you think that Marshy lied to both Red Ryu and myself in a mods-only private message LONG PRIOR to this game, then Occam's Razor, broham.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
**** you i can quote skype logs that prove it, if you can ****ing quote ip address' and PMs

JeXs

Smash Champion
Stop it with your bickering. It has no relevance to the game now.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I can't see any other ips other than the most recent ips and sign up ones. For some reason I can't see the sign up one for Zozo.

I think there's another tool to let me look more indepth, but I can't find it at the moment (on my phone). If that screenshot was real, though, this game was a sham.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
If that screenshot was real, though, this game was a sham.
Holy crap, the hyperbole is real.

Finding that out long prior to the game does not make this a sham.

This doesn't even have any relevance to his alignment save for the 'he knew/she knew' **** people were tossing around about you not knowing or knowing, etc.

The only possible way that compromises the integrity of the game is if Ramses IS Leviathan AND Gova actually did tell him his alignment role. In which case, the only guilty party is Leviathan, for playing with role knowledge he obtained out of game and knowingly choosing not to replace out.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
except you used information on who he is to your advantage; which i would still call a sham

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ah, better. I can click the ips to see their location.

Levi's most recent is in the UK, from Kaia global networks. A quick google shows that it seems to be a vpn I think? Can't quite look on my phone.

His sign up one, though, was in the netherlands. Zozo's most recent was also there... It's different cities, but yeah.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Holy crap, the hyperbole is real.

Finding that out long prior to the game does not make this a sham.

This doesn't even have any relevance to his alignment save for the 'he knew/she knew' **** people were tossing around about you not knowing or knowing, etc.

The only possible way that compromises the integrity of the game is if Ramses IS Leviathan AND Gova actually did tell him his alignment role. In which case, the only guilty party is Leviathan, for playing with role knowledge he obtained out of game and knowingly choosing not to replace out.
I was a bit pissed you revealed him, but that has nothing to do with now. I'm ****ing pissed because he knew Gova's role. That changes ****ing everything.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
except you used information on who he is to your advantage; which i would still call a sham
So if Xonar told one of us prior to the game he was Leviathan, but told us not to reveal it, and then we did, does that also make it a sham?

What exactly makes this a sham, here?

Revealing 'X is Y'?

Or finding out this information prior to (and outside of) the context of the game?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Gova broke the rules by communicating about the game with a non-player anyways. I know that rule is broken all the time, but it is illegal.

If he is telling the truth, AND Levi is Xonar, Xonar ruined the integrity of the game by playing with that knowledge.

Either way this is ****ing bull**** and I'm mad at Gova and think he should be modkilled

Kantrip

Kantplay
3.) No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)

This rule is in nearly every game, and it pisses me off that everyone thinks it's okay to break it.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
My, this game is filled to the brim with a bunch of shameless cheaters, huh?

Werekill, you need to stop with your little emotional outbursts. I use different proxies that link you to different locations. There is a reason my account links to other users: red herrings for nosy moderators who think it is okay to ruin the fun of anonymity. Do you think it is a coincidence that my only post outside of a mafia-related thread was one in the social? That would be sure to gain attention of said moderators? I will not explain how I actually pulled this off in the game thread, though would consider it in an out-of-game environment. I will not reveal who I am; that defeats the point of my existence and rewards certain players for acting like weasels.

I am mostly disgusted that people think that Xonar would cheat in the first place. If I knew Gova's alignment, I would not have had him as null as long as I have had nor treated him with the uncertainty that I did toDay. No, that is not what happened. The integrity of this game has not been compromised and the overreactions are unwarranted.

Top Bottom