• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair : Then you are wrong, and you're being wrong confuses me. Plus Jex isn't the doc. He's being too open with his role. Plus I didn't like his decisions when interacting with Dabuz's claim. (Instantly believing Dabuz's claim)

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We'll keep talking if you want to Ran, but MOVING ON.

Neither Gova nor Arcane Inferno were aware that Jexs was the doc, as is evidenced by their posts regarding claims, and Jexs's position on AI's scumlist (which to refresh you, was Null.)

I'm pretty sure Bardull only just figured it out when he re-read the game, so he does not benefit from the same clear Leviathan does, although it is worth noting that he came to the same conclusions we did on his re-read.

We need to look back at his post more closely to determine whether he was throwing doubt towards Jexs or simply trying to substantiate his reads for Jexs' own good.

Werekill, we believe, was similarly oblivious.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Any
We'll keep talking if you want to Ran, but MOVING ON.

Neither Gova nor Arcane Inferno were aware that Jexs was the doc, as is evidenced by their posts regarding claims, and Jexs's position on AI's scumlist (which to refresh you, was Null.)

I'm pretty sure Bardull only just figured it out when he re-read the game, so he does not benefit from the same clear Leviathan does, although it is worth noting that he came to the same conclusions we did on his re-read.

We need to look back at his post more closely to determine whether he was throwing doubt towards Jexs or simply trying to substantiate his reads for Jexs' own good.

Werekill, we believe, was similarly oblivious.
I already said you guys weren't silly enough to make unsubstantiated assertions, lets not start now. *groan*

But to play devil's advocate with myself (and technically you), scum have a good reason not to focus on JeXs first regardless of whether he is the Doc or not.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To play devil's advocate to the devil's advocate: JeXs protected Murder, whom scum tried to kill. It would be kind of silly to shoot Murder if they had picked up that JeXs was a doc, as Murder was the most obvious target

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Completely unrelated to the game, I have a love/hate relationship with the new posting system and how it keeps drafts of unposted messages for certain threads.

JeXs

Smash Champion
To play devil's advocate to the devil's advocate: JeXs protected Murder, whom scum tried to kill. It would be kind of silly to shoot Murder if they had picked up that JeXs was a doc, as Murder was the most obvious target
Wtf. I protected ami.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I'll re-consider Jex upon flips. Right now, my stances remain the same.
Holy ****, you can't actually be serious.

Do you remember earlier in the game where I told you that all of your reads hinged on Jexs, and that you needed to disregard that? I recant that statement.

Because now, all of your reads SHOULD hinge on Jexs.

Leviathan pointed out your extreme distaste for Occam's Razor, and I'm going to ask that you go through this with me.

ASSUME for a moment that Jexs is Town-aligned Doc. You can argue about whether he is lying AFTER we get through here.

So once again, ASSUME for a moment that Jexs is Town-aligned Doc.

With that final card played, our entire hand is face-up. You have ALL of our thought processes, and on the chance we missed anything, you are welcome to ask.

HOW does your traitor theory hold water, and if it doesn't, how are we scum?

I'm not asking you to convince ME to vote my own slot. I want YOU to get all of your thoughts lined up and decide what it is you actually believe, so you can then ask yourself if it makes more sense than 'Yeah Jexs is Doc and he protected me'. That's what the kill is, and why Murder's reads line up that way.

Kantrip

Kantplay
how long til deadline?

gova lynch? refusing to cooperate by claiming and has been pushing weird slots all game. i have never understood his stances and he's been inactive to boot. not a slot i want anywhere near lylo

Vote: Gova

JeXs

Smash Champion
Protected arcane Night 1 as I was town reading them and felt that they would be a strong target that scum would kill.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Holy ****, you can't actually be serious.

Do you remember earlier in the game where I told you that all of your reads hinged on Jexs, and that you needed to disregard that? I recant that statement.

Leviathan pointed out your extreme distaste for Occam's Razor, and I'm going to ask that you go through this with me.

ASSUME for a moment that Jexs is Town-aligned Doc. You can argue about whether he is lying AFTER we get through here.

So once again, ASSUME for a moment that Jexs is Town-aligned Doc.

With that final card played, our entire hand is face-up. You have ALL of our thought processes, and on the chance we missed anything, you are welcome to ask.

HOW
Read this 50 times ran.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair : If you are town, I think you are really wrong on Levi and Werekill. That's it simply.
Then for the love of god, will you show us WHERE, like we've been asking you to do since we got into this ****ing dayphase?

We've been here the entire time going 'RAN TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK', 'RAN, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT THIS', etc etc.

What we got was you voting us and saying 'I don't have to substantiate this.'

So we've even GIVEN YOU the last piece of information to plug the last hole we can see with our reads list.

Werekill is sitting DIRECTLY in our line of fire, should you lynch down our list, if the game isn't over. He's #3.

So will you PLEASE play the ****ing game with us, like we've been begging for for the last two days?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru

No, you were right. I should be looking at individual actions. Also please clear up the Occam's Razor thing for me. (I mean, need context for that) Levi/Were regardless of the night kill vibe suspicious to me. The only connections I look at are ones to flipped Dabuz scum, and your connections are pretty strong, but so is Levi's. I already considered the scum simply no killed to keep Jex alive. Yet I said I'd need to have a flip to really digest this claim. Their intentions? I have no frickin' idea. To arrive at this juncture where we have to argue about Jex's claim?

More on Levi/Were in a bit.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, so yeah, lets body Gova first. I'm not really sold on Werekill being scum with Dabuz just yet. I'm pretty sure one or both of Arcane/Gova are scum by PoE, and it'll just help the game progress significantly if we do that. I'm not against hearing what you have to say regarding Levi/Were though but you really need to reread and look at Were's interactions with Dabuz.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
As well as Levi's interactions with Dabuz*. Also, for clarity if it wasn't apparent, the second half of my last post was directed at Ami.

Lezgo.

Vote: Gova

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Occam's Razor is simple. It says in flowery terms, 'The simplest solution is most often the correct one'.

What reason do you possibly have to believe scum no-killed, rather than Jexs protecting you and that explaining the lack of NK?

Unless you can explain the motivations, the theory is baseless and Occam's Razor should win.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Jexs, why do you keep liking **** that has to do with voting Gova? Aren't you still voting me? Why support the other lynch so much when your vote is on an entirely different player? Apologies if you unvoted.

**** it. Murder, will my vote be hammer?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Jexs, why do you keep liking **** that has to do with voting Gova? Aren't you still voting me? Why support the other lynch so much when your vote is on an entirely different player? Apologies if you unvoted.

**** it. Murder, will my vote be hammer?
I'm not liking posts that vote gova.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Murder, I'll talk to you about Werekill. Dude isn't scumhunting. His only real push was BardulL in D2, which was only AFTER dabuz pushed Bardull. That's it. He's sitting on his laurels man. Plus Zen's case on Were still stands. I'm also not really convinced by your read on Were.

JeXs

Smash Champion
That's just 1 and it's because I agree that that's what you should do unless you want to vote for yourself?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
If Gova flips town I would definitely look between Murder/Were tomorrow as it would be our last chance. Maybe Bardull.

Top Bottom