• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
There is the possibility of me being wrong. Yet there is still the weird flip of reads from Murder on Levi toDay. This is pointed out by Kantrip's #2433. No need to be distracted by it though. All we need to do today is to do away with Murder. The rest will fall in place.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ Gova Gova - you want Murder and Levi dead right? Do you think they're aligned or SvT?

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru - you're not secretly the traitor pretending he "figured out" there's a traitor and claiming that he thinks someone else is the traitor, are you? You speak of Murder's read flop on Levi, but that's not the only read 180 I've seen round these parts. Are you for or against getting Werekill, Bardull, Gova, and AI to claim? cuz I forget

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yes I am a hydra of three people who are in the same game.
I hope you can read through my thick veil of sarcasm and realize I'm calling you out for serial **** riding bro

got any unique stances? or thoughts you came to on your own?

go fish

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
What changed thaaaat much?
Rachel (Bunzy), Mafia Flavor Cop, has been lynched
As for what made me so confident, read Day 1 and 2. You'll probably be the first person to consider the posts we made.

As for Xonar, I am still sure it's him. His air, his vocabulary, and the fact that he posts literally every time I get through talking to Xonar are more than enough for me to stand by that comment. I only regret getting mad and mentioning it in the first place.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Potato I assume our deal is off?
Oh did you want me to completely ignore Ami, as in stop talking to the slot altogether and avoid any contact with them?

Then yeah

If you refuse to give content now because of that then I guess that's your choice.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
No that was me. That wasn't my intention to get people to claim, that was what would have to happen for Levi's claim to be legit, in which I pushed for a lynch instead of waiting for people to claim. I said I understood why you thought I just wanted people to outright claim. I don't care about anyone's claims. I just want murder today.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I want you to ignore the Ran side of ami. It's pretty clear it's been ran posting.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Also, I've already made my stances clear on who I would lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also, I've already made my stances clear on who I would lynch.
But you never substantiate yourself, which has been the crux of the issue with your slot the entire game. Your stances are clear, but they lack substance and depth.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also, it's not always clear why you have these stances and why you make them. Frankly I am still interested as well in having your approach on the table for all to see.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, Join me on Murder. You see the scum in him. Do the right thing.
I've already said that I don't think they're a priority right now, even if they've been wrong most of the game. I also noticed the Levi read switch seeming like the biggest 180 ever, however I did reread and I don't think Levi is the right way to go either. If you reread Levi's interactions with the Dabuz slot, MB is well-enough substantiation for a read swap on their end regarding Levi. It does bug me that MB did it at essentially the drop of a hat, but not to the extent that Levi is their recruited scum mate.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
That's not the only point to his scumminess, BardulL. I also don't see you actually talk about how MB is now ok to you. I don't see how you think he's ok when he has been constantly avoiding Dabuz. Get on this. You only like him because he defended you. Gova isn't a priority.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I've already said that I don't think they're a priority right now, even if they've been wrong most of the game. I also noticed the Levi read switch seeming like the biggest 180 ever, however I did reread and I don't think Levi is the right way to go either. If you reread Levi's interactions with the Dabuz slot, MB is well-enough substantiation for a read swap on their end regarding Levi. It does bug me that MB did it at essentially the drop of a hat, but not to the extent that Levi is their recruited scum mate.
Ignore ami. You do not need to know why I have the stances I have as of now. All you need to do is to vote for scum and that scum is not ami, me, murder, Levi and potato.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not going to address the same stuff per ad nauseam, but they didn't lie about Levi. I don't actually believe they are silly enough to make such an assertion regarding a slot without all the cards.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker

Ran, you blockhead. Now we're going to feed it to you.

Jexs is the doc. Levi KNEW Jexs is the doc. If he was scum, Jexs would be dead.

Similarly, because Jexs is not a Jailer, the fact that Levi was blocked and did not die means the Roleblocker is scum, and Levi is Town.

This means that Levi and Jexs are OFF our scumlist. You have been off of our scumlist since the beginning. Kantrip is off our scumlist for the slip we pointed out earlier, and his general play.

We did not absorb Laundry's case, we read and agreed with it, and pursued it because Laundry's emotional outburst meant J was allowed to slip away again without contributing by making it seem Laundry was the bad guy.

As for Levi being Xonar, I (Raz) found out prior to this game when I saw the account post in the social, and I asked I Marshy, because Nameless showed up on the IP search. Ryker figured it out on his own, and it sucks that things happened, but that's who he is.

Do you seriously believe that there is a convertible traitor in this 12-man game when we DO have a Doc?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ignore ami. You do not need to know why I have the stances I have as of now. All you need to do is to vote for scum and that scum is not ami, me, murder, Levi and potato.
Until you substantiate yourself, I (and just about everyone) is probably going to continue ignoring you, no offense.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Ran, you blockhead. Now we're going to feed it to you.

Jexs is the doc. Levi KNEW Jexs is the doc. If he was scum, Jexs would be dead.

Similarly, because Jexs is not a Jailer, the fact that Levi was blocked and did not die means the Roleblocker is scum, and Levi is Town.

This means that Levi and Jexs are OFF our scumlist. You have been off of our scumlist since the beginning. Kantrip is off our scumlist for the slip we pointed out earlier, and his general play.

We did not absorb Laundry's case, we read and agreed with it, and pursued it because Laundry's emotional outburst meant J was allowed to slip away again without contributing by making it seem Laundry was the bad guy.

As for Levi being Xonar, I (Raz) found out prior to this game when I saw the account post in the social, and I asked I Marshy, because Nameless showed up on the IP search. Ryker figured it out on his own, and it sucks that things happened, but that's who he is.

Do you seriously believe that there is a convertible traitor in this 12-man game when we DO have a Doc?
You are the biggest boner face ever.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
What the **** man.
It is worth it if it gets them on the same page as the rest of Town before LyLo.

We will not have Ran throwing on Traitor paranoia.

It will not happen.

If he wants to lynch us for being scum, he can try, but he's not setting up a Murderbush to Leviathan lynch, as we're relatively sure that's what the scumteam wants to do, given Gova's play.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
They did lie about Levi.

leviathan is zozo. hes had access to nameless to help me with votecounts in monster mafia cuz i realized razs comment in the social has him thinkin its me or dancer which isnt the case

ive never had this conversation with yall but it was always an unwritten rule that modding the place we dont say **** to no one about alts identities cuz its a **** move to ruin someones attempt at a fresh start. me n tom been doin that since way back when alt accounts like <redacted> were runnin around and **** wasnt said about <redacted> or <redacted>. just givin a heads up so were all on the same page wit this
Ugh. Ami is town. I protected them last Night.
Obviously.
For the love of christ, please drop it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You made it really obvious regarding your assertion that there was no jailer in this game, but the thing is, there have actually been games with a doctor + jailer, for the record.

If you had claimed anything else we definitely would have lynched you, lel.

JeXs

Smash Champion
So ami, are Levi murder and I still the scum team? Get your head out of your ass.

Top Bottom