• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Awwwww yeah. People are finally seeing ****ing sense and not lynching Levi. I would prefer Murder after all that bull****, but that doesn't change my Bunz scumread.

Is my vote on him still? Can't quite remember, so I'll go check the last votecount. If it isn't my next post will be a vote. Otherwise, I'm probably heading to bed.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Awwwww yeah. People are finally seeing ****ing sense and not lynching Levi. I would prefer Murder after all that bull****, but that doesn't change my Bunz scumread.

Is my vote on him still? Can't quite remember, so I'll go check the last votecount. If it isn't my next post will be a vote. Otherwise, I'm probably heading to bed.
I think you voted him already.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The claim was fake, as it was meant to be the driving force to lynch Levi since things weren't going in MB's way.

Werekill, I'm confused. You want MB, but you said my point regarding the slot was legit. Watdo?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
The claim was fake, as it was meant to be the driving force to lynch Levi since things weren't going in MB's way.

Werekill, I'm confused. You want MB, but you said my point regarding the slot was legit. Watdo?
Bardull is correct.

It was done because we were frustrated and feeling out of options because people were just not LISTENING about anything we were saying.

We are not a vig.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
You need to talk to us right now.

Because your flip flopping is SERIOUSLY causing us problems.

Look at who is on your Dabuz wagon.

And where the heck is this Leviathan Indy suspicion coming from? Why have you totally abandoned your Levi-Werekill connections?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Unless people think Murder is an indy lyncher with Levi as a target they shouldn't be voting him.

Unless they can explain the scum thought process.

At this point, Levi doesn't need to be lynched necessarily and I am ok with him at least ATTEMPTING to use his ability. However, should it fail, he dies toMorrow, no negotiation.

Arcane Inferno, mostly due to frozen, can live.

Murder can also live.

Ami needs to sort their **** out and stop flip flopping but they can live.

Bardull's read post was good, he can live for now.

Levi, Bunzy, Werekill, Gova can all die.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

It's a legitimate point that I conceded, but that doesn't mean I changed my read. It just means I'm a reasonable person who knows how to concede when the other person is right.

It certainly gave me some pause, but his play has been pretty damn anti-town lately. To me he or Bunz is the play, moreso Murder before he just posted above me that he was in fact lying. Damn, just went back and remembered that while typing this.

The fact that he's humble enough to admit that he was just trying to get a reaction is making me think. Wait for my next post.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Unless people think Murder is an indy lyncher with Levi as a target they shouldn't be voting him.

Unless they can explain the scum thought process.

At this point, Levi doesn't need to be lynched necessarily and I am ok with him at least ATTEMPTING to use his ability. However, should it fail, he dies toMorrow, no negotiation.

Arcane Inferno, mostly due to frozen, can live.

Murder can also live.

Ami needs to sort their **** out and stop flip flopping but they can live.

Bardull's read post was good, he can live for now.

Levi, Bunzy, Werekill, Gova can all die.
I see that I'm not in the game. :p

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Him admitting that means one of two things. He either was lying because he was a desperate town going for a desperate lynch, or he was scum trying to force out a lynch and ride out the claim until he messed up with the one shot mention.

Given past play this game, it may be the first possibility. ****, I might be wrong.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Were please respond to this as if you didn't start to doubt your read
Honestly? I really can't. The more I'm thinking on past play, the more I'm realizing that way too much of my read hinged on his fake claim. It seemed so damn anti town and honestly still kinda does, but I'm starting to wonder if he's just THAT damn desperate for a Levi lynch.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair :

We feel Dabuz is the best chance at nabbing scum toDay. (He's pretty much absent, who is he scumhunting on again? The guy he is voting?) You are the one who isn't listening to me. I (Ran) felt like voting Dabuz under Zen without telling him, but instead just told him straight up that I felt his direction was wrong. I felt his theory wrt Were/Levi was a stretch. I still feel that there is a difference here and in Monster wrt Were. Also feel Raz's outburst was out of character for him. Didn't like it.

Bunzy, you need to respond to this pressure or you're going to get pooped on.
What is this? Now that there is 1+ additional votes on Bunzy, you care about him not doing a damn thing?

Anyone who thinks they shouldn't be voting Leviathan needs to eat a railroad spike. Coated in hotsauce.
I would say the same of those who think they shouldn't be voting Dabuz. You are giving HIM a pass. Stop that.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
My outburst was out of character? Suck my balls ran. There's a reason Ryker's signature is "I have broken through the Canadian and reached the seething malice beneath."

When I get angry, I get PISSED.

I'm not giving him a PASS, I'm STARING AT ****ING SCUM LEVIATHAN AND WANT TO KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ran. You tell me how that slot isn't scum. You tell me how Werekill/Levi is a stretch. Werekill's been hugging his butt the entire game. I don't think he's a good enough player for "he wouldn't do that to a scummate" to apply.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Honestly? I really can't. The more I'm thinking on past play, the more I'm realizing that way too much of my read hinged on his fake claim. It seemed so damn anti town and honestly still kinda does, but I'm starting to wonder if he's just THAT damn desperate for a Levi lynch.
Seriously, your read this far into the game from one of the most content producing slots hinged that much on his vig fake claim? What about his actual play? Explain to me your previous thought process on why scum Murder would want Levi lynched so much he was willing to claim.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Seriously, your read this far into the game from one of the most content producing slots hinged that much on his vig fake claim? What about his actual play? Explain to me your previous thought process on why scum Murder would want Levi lynched so much he was willing to claim.
Vote bunzy please.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Murder, how about you tell me why all of a sudden, Dabuz seems to be asking questions to find scum. He's not responding to pressure at all either.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
You can't spend a whole phase asking a slot to give you content and then call it scum when it finally does.

That's putting him in a damned-if-you-do situation.

ANYONE actually trying to play as EITHER alignment will post more if they're concerned they might be lynched.

We've already seen it with Bardull, too.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's not like it was a game-changing moment or anything, no not at all.

Maybe he was willing to claim because it was a fake claim? Or one he thought he could ride for a while? But I'm starting to move away from the idea of scumMurder from his claim.

This was a useless pile of questions. Is this all you can do this game? Just ask ****ty, meaningless questions?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Were, you didn't even answer the question, why would ScumMurder have fake claimed to lynch Levi specifically? What, as scum, would he accomplish that makes putting himself in a horrible position on a Levi town-flip worth it? What about his actual play this game?

Also, lynch Levi.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Were, you didn't even answer the question, why would ScumMurder have fake claimed to lynch Levi specifically? What, as scum, would he accomplish that makes putting himself in a horrible position on a Levi town-flip worth it? What about his actual play this game?

Also, lynch Levi.
What the **** are you even asking here? Are you trying to convince me that I'm wrong on Murder being scum? You know, that thing I'm already ****ing starting to do? You're so ****ing useless.

... And you're telling me to lynch Levi, one of the slots I've been most vocal about being a town read. Quick question, are you even ****ing reading anything?

Heading to bed for real now, will be back in the morning.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Dabuz not responding to our pressure, nor responding to the wagon on him, shows he doesn't care about it, nor finding scum, or convincing to the Plus this is the exact scumDabuz that was in Fire Emblem. Notice how he liked your post when addressing me, instead of posting and talking to me. Didn't he have a problem with my slight bardull read earlier, but now he's never followed up with it or given conclusions? He's not actively trying to come up with scumreads/townreads. I don't find his werekill questions genuine, as they seem late. He seems to have a problem with Werekill reading you as scum, but never does he actually mention our read on you. Now tell me what YOUR read on Dabuz is. Tell me of the possibility of Dabuzscum/Leviscum.

Plus, Dabuz has given content. Just minimial content, and less then I'd expect from a town Dabuz.

Top Bottom