• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Ideas and Strategies

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Hey gheb, I hope by emphasis mine you didn't mean to look at your playstyle. Because currently, you suck more than hando and KK of yore.
don't have to be a **** when he was just tryna give advice

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah... I tried that with KevinM in Scum wars.

It didn't end well... Also, PBPA are useless.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Still it's frowned upon. <Like masturbating in an airplane bathroom>

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
if you were a visiting vanilla townie, would you ever visit someone?/who would you visit? i.e. confirmed townies, people you think are town, people you think are scum, etc

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
yes, would visit 100% at random unless something came about to make me think I should be using it differently

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha well, after my experience in Paranoiafia, no, I would not visit. In the long run, the risk outweighs the non-existent reward way too much. Could visit PGO, could visit the death with a tracker on you and/or watcher on the death, etc. Just not worth making the visit if it's unnecessary.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think most people have a flawed definition of OMGUS.

It may or may not be a scumtell depending on the situation. I'll go into detail when it's not in the middle of the night.

:059:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
if it looks like theyre only going after you because you are going after them and also theyre afraid to antagonize any other players for fear of attracting attention / behind outed, then go for it and call it a scumtell

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lately it is

i swear to god i should only ever play a max of 2 games at a time. maybe even just 1. ****.

Top Bottom