• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia and Werewolves Gamethread

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
I cannot overstate how absolutely meaningless your opinion on my skill as a mafia player is to me, my track record speaks for itself
Track records don't mean anything to me if you think its ok to make the kind of posts you did just because you dislike the setup and the randomness of it. Also you can have 500 wins, but if your ok insulting another human being because your ****ing upset then your experience ur legacy means nothing to me.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
User received a temporary ban for this & other behavior in this thread.
is Tsu wiisps brother or something? that would explain the narcissism and blatant double standards

brb calling the cops to report a bad case of incest, Tsu it's illegal to have your brother's **** that far down your throat

ExLight

Smash Lord
Kind of a side note, the toxicity of some players in this game made me lose a ton of respect I had not only in them but in this community as whole.

I literally had to quit for the first time in over 60 mafia games because my mental health wasn’t well and the extreme toxic behavior here was making it worse, and the last thing I need is someone publicly talking **** about me thinking I’m not seeing it/in a position where I’m kinda not allowed to defend myself.

And this isn’t just about me at this point, even if things might get heated in a game of mafia this is downright unacceptable. I’ll be making a formal complaint slinging out these people later and asking for a section ban and possibly a forum ban depending on how many people agree with it.

This isn’t even about the game at this point, it’s straight up a lack of basic empathy. Swallow your pride and learn how to respect others, dude.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
This serves as a reminder that the Smashboards' Global Rules will be upheld on all areas of the site. Mafia may be unorthodox on Smashboards but we expect players to abide by the forum rules. Certain rules are accommodated for such as double-posting, spam/meme images, etc. but harassment of this regard is unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Night 3 Start
#HBC | FrozeηFlame has been modkilled for rampant toxicity and gamethrowing.

They automatically lose the game, regardless of any factional results.

They were Traitor JOAT.

Night 3 starts now. Day 4 will start at 8 PM PST on Saturday, February 13th.

Chop Chop

Smash Cadet
oh wait NM, that’s unnecessary.

Rhand has died, they were
Town Babysitter
Gellnick has died, they were Mafia Shifter

Day Start!

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Gellnick role explains what happene on n1.

Gellnick blocked wisps action and used his action on someone else, that is why he got no info on me

With the traitor dead and the role that explains how that check failed

I should be cleared, so lay off \ o /

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Gellnick role explains what happene on n1.

Gellnick blocked wisps action and used his action on someone else, that is why he got no info on me

With the traitor dead and the role that explains how that check failed

I should be cleared, so lay off \ o /
Edit I explained that wrong, gellnick blocked wisp and used his action on me, so gellnick received the results that wisp would have received on me while my brother's actions just straight up failed.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Now that swiss slot isnt the traitor I kinda have to reevaluate it, I suspected it on the notion that it felt like he knew mao was a werewolf and had tried to call it out by stating they sounded like a power role.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Should have been more open I guess, but I do feel comforted that I was at least right in the end, even if I was very doubtful of the FF wagon.

Tsumugi is very likely town here in my eyes, I can't imagine that all three voting candidates were all mafia so that's kinda where my heads at in the present.

Shurian I also think is likely town here. And that leaves my mind on Emerald and Gorf.

Vote: Gorf

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Its more than likely either gorf or emerald here, but I kinda do wanna wait for emerald to at least say something.

Also, its not like it matters because if one of them is scum the game is just over. since we have today and the next day to lynch mafia.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm still here, whats up?
Okay so moral of the story, I think that reading gellnick's posts don't really say anything about the relationship with you personally, I think you're town for reasons that don't involve gellnick.

What gellnick being mafia does tell us is that shurian I feel is a good town candidate. Looking at their final posts, a lot of them tried to present the narrative that Shurian was trying to powerwolf, which typically this argument from scum comes from a place of saying that a townsperson is too townie in order to invalidate their towniness, i.e. make them skeptical of anything they say under the fear of power wolfing. With these types of reads from scum, I feel the best move is to occam's razor it and just see that it's likely that they're town; in any event, it's pretty counter productive for gellnick to be going for a fellow mafia member when FF and tsumugi were both super valid options at the time that were gaining a lot of traction and could've ended in a mylo scum victory. Doesn't make sense for them to go for shurian there.

Top Bottom