• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia and Werewolves Gamethread

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Let it be clear that I am strictly speaking from your perspective. Like you pointed out, I strongly support an FF lynch. I’ve been saying I think he’s mafia since yesterDay. But you’re picking the wrong fight here by trying to stick to your guns like this. That’s not really the right thing to do in a mylo situation unless you really think both lynches are town, which you don’t.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Tsumugi and Rhand, you could get me to change my mind about you if you vote out Gellnick here.
Again, If rhand and shurian will vote gell, so will I. My problem is that FF still hasn't even posted something, like regardless of alignment in this situation its so bad to just not say anything. I don't if FF is just betting on the fact that we might jump off his slot because its too risky to vote him or if he doesn't care. If he's town and doesn't care what a ****ing shame.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane you said it yourself. It's bad regardless of alignment. Regardless of alignment. There is a chance that he's town and just not being helpful. This isn't the first time that FF has been gone for a majority of a day. If you really want to do something about it then ask the host to prod or replace or something; you aren't even giving the slot a chance.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah sorry guys I tried rereading last night but Im exhausted after this week and have like 0 motivation to play this game anymore, wack setup, scuffed modding, arrogant OOS assholes who come in trying to pick fights and then pearl clutch when they get **** thrown back at them. Waste of my ****in time tbh

Voting out of self prez unless someone has a succinct pitch to sell me on or something. Ill try to be around at deadline

Vote: Tsumugi Shirogane

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Yeah sorry guys I tried rereading last night but Im exhausted after this week and have like 0 motivation to play this game anymore, wack setup, scuffed modding, arrogant OOS assholes who come in trying to pick fights and then pearl clutch when they get **** thrown back at them. Waste of my ****in time tbh

Voting out of self prez unless someone has a succinct pitch to sell me on or something. Ill try to be around at deadline

Vote: Tsumugi Shirogane
Self pressing in mylo? Do you even believe I am scum, because if your town which I still doubt that possibility exist, but if you are and you vote me then its just over. You shouldn't just be self protecting yourself, look into gellnick which is another option. you still have 7 hours

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Self pressing in mylo? Do you even believe I am scum, because if your town which I still doubt that possibility exist, but if you are and you vote me then its just over. You shouldn't just be self protecting yourself, look into gellnick which is another option. you still have 7 hours
Lol well if this ain’t the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black idk what is

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
theres been so many replacements this game tsumuhgi I literally don't even know who's slot you have, hence why I don't give a **** at this point

if yall wanna no lynch to dodge MYLO instead I'm fine with that, atleast that would give me more time to try to remotivate myself to actually play but it just isn't happening this week, my brain is fried and I'm not re-reading this ****fest of a game in the next 7 hours, literally would be a waste of my time

like I said Ill try to be here at deadline for final pitches and I'll make the best call I can with the pitches made but yeah if you think Im putting any substantial effort into this absolute trainwreck of a game you will be sorely disappointed

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
literally the only reason I haven't self voted is because I don't believe in playing against wincon and I'd be throwing as either alignment in this position if I did that

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
God, backreading gellnick post where he sucks up to rhand is ****ing hilarious. He tried very hard to get rhand to pocket him I think, though ultimately it failed I supposed.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
God this is such a bad post, idk if it holds any value now. But stating you would still lynch a known power role when there's no counterclaim is so ****ing scummy.
I think Swiss has no fear in saying that with him being town. In any event both arguments are wifom so lets just invalidate away

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
UP, respectfully, I'm not looking at ****ing anything between now and EoD

if you have a pitch, make it. I'm not ISOing anyone or doing any re-reading. take it or leave it, I literally dont ****ing care

if yall wanna lynch me then have it, I can't wait for this abomination of a game to be over anyway

Wiisp

Smash Lord
In the words of the host, the trains tied will play rock paper scissors, and the loser will be eliminated

@Everyone
Edit: Somebody asked and I'm taking the position as the temporary mod while Seth isn't available, I will be keeping up with the VCs periodically

Last edited:

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Oh wait Rhand is your world view NOT FF/Swiss/Gorf? Now that I look at it harder it seems that you are only scumreading gellnick and I with the conditional that Gorf and Swiss are BOTH town, which I don't think you were locked onto at the time. Do you now townread Swiss and Gorf?
I townread Gorf and by extension Swiss is probably town.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium

if you have a pitch, make it. I'm not ISOing anyone or doing any re-reading. take it or leave it, I literally dont ****ing care

if yall wanna lynch me then have it, I can't wait for this abomination of a game to be over anyway
Really I replaced into a game with a player like this, I just can't even. I don't know how my brother puts up with players sometimes.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Respectfully, I'm literally the only person besides Swiss putting their ass on the line for you; I'd hope you would be willing to hear out the bare minimum of what I have to say. Gellnick is, from my PoV, either traitor or mafia. #2472 explains my thoughts. If you would like to read that you may, it doesn't really matter at this point in all fairness.

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Do you see how the answer to that question gives you insight in my thought process Utopian? You should really answer it too. It helps figuring out who is critically thinking about the game.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really I replaced into a game with a player like this, I just can't even. I don't know how my brother puts up with players sometimes.
he moron, did you forget that mafia is a game of persuasion as much as it is deduction?

try your persuasion pants on, or see me in a game with a ruleset that makes the game worth caring about and not a swingy unbalanced RNG fest

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
normally I wouldn't be considering a fake claim this early this seriously but given how rhand and wiisp came into this game acting like they ran the show and sussed any slot that thought eh maybe nah bro makes me suss af that it's wiisp gambit because he legit just thinks he's that much better than us at the game and thinks he can get away with it
Do you know why they can do this? Because they've played a lot of games together. Also, after the last post you made I def believe wisp is a better player than you on the one super important fact that he never make a post like that.

wiisp quick claim power play literally comes as ZERO ****ing surprise
Wisp flipped what he claimed, so really curious to know where you stand since u hard accused him of fake claiming.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
he moron, did you forget that mafia is a game of persuasion as much as it is deduction?

try your persuasion pants on, or see me in a game with a ruleset that makes the game worth caring about and not a swingy unbalanced RNG fest
I don't care how annoying the setup is, suck it up and play the game, don't use that as an excuse to throw or be a ****ty person.

Top Bottom