• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madison WI Smashfests!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
We're playing smash today @ Union south. We have the room 4 to 10pm.

Mundungu/Gibby: Do you guys want to play st4 or Umvc3? I'll bring my ps3 and games, if you can bring a evo monitor. How much are those?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
sam knows all these parking things better, but dungu just parks on the street a block or so south of the place. It's like 2 hour parking before 6 pm so it works out or something.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
My phone is broken now, sorry. We might cancel / move the fest to a non-union location, since it's easier. Does anyone have transportation mode?

Sent in a room request at Union South at 6pm-12pm Thursday for next week (20th Sept). No idea if we'll get it though or not since the Org is still "pending" for re-registration.

When the semester starts back up again, what day does everyone want the smashfest on? I think quaz/sync could never make it because thursdays were always horrible times for them. Bet no one cares though lul
I asked over a month ago and no one said anything. Everyone at UW madison should have known what their class schedule was, and anyone working, I doubt they were switching jobs too often.

Thursdays are defaults unless someone told me otherwise.

Quaz

Smash Master
are you still under the impression that sync and I are room mates btw? because we arent. that was so totally last year.

Im also in Racine, much further than Milwaukee.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
So I've been getting emails from random people about joining our club on that wisconsin involvement network site. Mostly I've been ignoring them, but I guess we should tell them we're playing thursdays

Top Bottom