• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madison WI Smashfests!

Landry

Smash Ace
Hey everyone. I'll be in Madison all summer and am looking forward to being able to get some Melee action in. I'll definitely be game for these smashfests once you get the scheduling all worked out.

Landry

Smash Ace
Do you guys have any time to play this week? I'm really aching for some melee.

Landry

Smash Ace
I'm also free after 4 most every day. Let me know if/when you guys want to get together. Does friday work for people? I'm pretty flexible - I'm just excited to get a chance to play soon.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I would be up for playing tomorrow (Wednesday) at around 5:00. I'm not sure if I can make it on Friday.

Who all is going to the chicago tourney this weekend?

Landry

Smash Ace
I would be up for playing tomorrow at 5 also if everyone is cool with that.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
ARGH!!!! I'm so jealous that you guys will be playing smash when I'm working, AGAIN!

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Awesome games. Good to see BlazingFury and Landry again. We'll have bigger fests on the weekends (with more setups).

Landry

Smash Ace
Yeah, thanks for having me over. You guys have showed me how much I need to step up my game. I've spent too much time hanging around scrubs...

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Tech skill is fine with ike, since he's super easy, other than WD out of shield which is glitched. I still can't walljump with him for some reason.

I just SD with fox in melee, everyone else is easy. It's kind of impossible to SD with marth, but I mess up with him a lot too.

Top Bottom