• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2K: The Legend (Trailer) - Short Film

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Hey there. My friends and I are currently working on a short film project dedicated to M2K.
It is called "M2K: The Legend" and is about Jason starting out playing smash and the other pros he meets along the way that help him or that rival him.

I would like to say now that everything in this is NOT based off anything that has actually happened in Jason's life or any other smasher that are in this. events in the film only reference real life happenings and relationships M2K has with other players are totally fictional (as far as we know)

Like, there is one relationship that is established near the begining that you will totally be able to tell is a load of bull dookie and not true. We hope no one has any problems with this and Jason, if you think this is stupid **** tell us and we will not upload the film once it is done.

Here is a short trailer my friend and I whipped up the other day in a matter of hours. it is pretty poop quality but the final production will hopefully be a lot better.

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JC5xrzxGu0

it r gon be ****.
Hopefully comming out soon, dont ask for a date because we are mad procrastinators and do not know.

I'm not going to give away any other players that are in it because that will lead to spoiler poops, But i will say that the film takes place back in say 05-07 days so any players that have become very popular after that time (MLG era) most likely wont make an apperance.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
LEAVE JASON ALONE!

jk, but seriously you should probably ask him before you take these kinds of liberties with his personal life.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
It would be nice if someone (with more movie making experience than me) made an actual documentary about the competitive Smash scene.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i havent watched the trailer yet, but just reading the description of how its entirely fictional is dumb. will edit after watching
edit:yup, i was right

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
It would be nice if someone (with more movie making experience than me) made an actual documentary about the competitive Smash scene.
I thought someone was?

LEAVE JASON ALONE!

jk, but seriously you should probably ask him before you take these kinds of liberties with his personal life.
oh yeah we were going to do that.

:l

Mogotoo

Smash Rookie
So you guys finally got around to this :p.

Is that you playing as M2K, Kason?

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
wow... i would have really liked to see an actual documentary on M2k and his years through smash, but this is terrible. whats the point in creating a fictional story??? if its fiction then might as well leave m2k out and create a new character...

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
" This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

Oh yeah? Well **** you Sony, you patriotic *******.

Seriously, a documentary about Melee's history would be awesome, who cares about M2k

Top Bottom