• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m-1, 14, 28] avril lavigne mafia - over

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vote Count 4

Macman (4) - FrozenFlame751, Kirby-Bot, Vanderzant, MarshEE
Kirby-Bot (1) - Overswarm
Meta-Kirby (1) - Omni

Not Voting (6) - ChacoTaco, Xonar, ZenSei, Macman, Tom, Meta-Kirby

With 12 alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Thursday July 22nd 11:59:59 PM EST.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer

@macman: lets not make this the second time you forgot that you signed up for a game friend
nah

why do u act like your surprised? you think my "rush" is distinct knowing that i do this every game i'm in? call it what it is, but don't sugar coat my actions as if they were unusual. combine that with the fact that tom, frozen, and marshEE were jumping on the inactive wagons and i find it funny you only point me out. whatevs

unvote
i think it's funny too
vote: chaco
Well, I really only saw how you play as scum, and 1 hour games are quite different to games as long as 1 month.

Mind elaborating because I'm busy lazy?

Vote: Macman where you at?
what was your point in voting me
Mac if you're replacing out elsewhere, why not here?
cuz, i have something to prove now

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
macman its clear that i was skeptical about your dedication not even 48 hours into the game (68) considering i went so far as to ask you to request replacement if you were feeling lazy. how would you describe my action? which of the 4 votes on you is the worst and why? do you plan on making a post worth reading over the course of this game?

btw ive decided that ill let the lynch pick a song that ill embed into the game when they die. so whatll it be mac?

vote macman
i dunno, your action seemed normal

only vanderzant's bugs me cuz iono his intentions behind it

yes

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
very emotional response considering i made a logical explanation for why i voted you.

are you stressed?
Don't care for these sorts of posts/questions. It's asking for useless information, and serving no other purpose than to provoke and make someone look bad.

Omni I know you don't really care/want to know whether or not MK is stressed. Do you think whether or not he is stressed, he would say it? Do you think his alignment would affect his response to that particular question?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so you thought you were doing something useful for joining in that pointless bandwagon?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
cuz i can see y everyone else wud do it.

it;s easy to throw a vote on someone and feigning like yur actually doing something useful

when in actuality that bandwagon getting more votes wouldn't have any effect on anything and just gives yu a chance to get away from making a useful vote

Chaco

Never Logs In
It looked like you skimmed for your name, excluding what was thrown in from Omni. Very incomplete thoughts, and looked rush.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni, why Xonar? You called OS and he out on active coasting but said that it was "more characteristic" of him.
OS was actively coasting. Xonar is just plain inactive/nonexistent. i already called OS out for his inactivity so Xonar wins my placeholder vote until I find someone I think is scummy.

Don't care for these sorts of posts/questions. It's asking for useless information, and serving no other purpose than to provoke and make someone look bad.

Omni I know you don't really care/want to know whether or not MK is stressed. Do you think whether or not he is stressed, he would say it? Do you think his alignment would affect his response to that particular question?
incorrect. asking, "are you stressed" is one of many pressure tactics/questions that is used when a person is trying to feel who they are targeting. it serves a purpose.

so yes, i do care to know if MK is stressed.

from my rather small push on MK i do feel that his response is that of a pressured townie. it was a rather horrible play and AtE that even scum has succumbed to doing. getting "annoyed" and "flustered" because they're getting pressured and cant answer questions properly are very strong hints of scummy players, but can sometimes just be a very worried townie.

my read on MK is that he is leaning more towards the townie side ONLY because he is still somewhat new. anyone with more experience that im familiar with would be on my lynch list immediately but i think i can identify with MK's responses as a flailing town who's not use to being targeted/pressured.

@MK: tom said everything i would've probably waited until after game to tell you. if you are town you're the only person who can confirm it. expect to be pressured/questioned. im a very aggressive player and i grill hard, but it's for the sake of information gathering and as you can see toDay resulted in a lot of good info. from this point on i'm treating you like a vet so expect no mercy if i feel the need to latch onto you again

unvote
Vote: Xonar

@Zensei: sup

Kirby-Bot

Smash Rookie
Unvote Mac, Vote: Meta-Kirby

I disagree with Omni on what your reaction looked like. I don't think the first post of the spat was unnecessarily emotional, but it's what came after that that convinced me. Consider the pressure back on.

M.K

Level 55

I disagree with Omni on what your reaction looked like. I don't think the first post of the spat was unnecessarily emotional, but it's what came after that that convinced me. Consider the pressure back on.
So what would you like me to address so that I may ease your suspicions?
In the beginning I was honestly just questioning. Now, as I look back, all I did was question. However, I pride myself (whether this IS something to pride myself on or not) on the fact that I didn't park my vote on Macman and wait, like many members of the game are doing.
However, the argument evolved and yes, I got emotional/pressured. I'm not a stupid person, don't treat me as such please, but I do get slightly edgy in the heat of the moment.
So please give me something that I can do to ease your suspicions <=)

-Replacements-
1. Nicholas1024
2. Rockin
3. Sworddancer.
4. SwordsRBroken
so assuming you keep playing mk in 118 you say something along the lines of "who says scum couldnt act the way omni was acting" or whatever. i dont get what prompted you to mention that? are you suspicious of him or what?

wtf @ you claiming btw. this isnt your first game

lol since youve claimed im really curious as to which dger you are. dont claim that tho

omni be aware that xonar is vla

wat

i feel like im missing something from the last page or so

M.K

Level 55
Yeah =/ Sorry bout that ._.

so assuming you keep playing mk in 118 you say something along the lines of "who says scum couldnt act the way omni was acting" or whatever. i dont get what prompted you to mention that? are you suspicious of him or what?
Well, the way Tom was validating Omni's actions, I felt it necessary to remind him that scum can also use the same tactics, and that his actions cannot solely be validated as pro-town moves simply because he is, in fact, in control of the situation as he was.
I'm not ruling out that he is suspicious. In fact, I'm very cautious of him because he wasn't this active as Town Omni in Code Geass. That could be just because he came in as a replacement, but still....

wtf @ you claiming btw. this isnt your first game
Heh, mixin' it up a bit.

lol since youve claimed im really curious as to which dger you are. dont claim that tho
Nope

omni be aware that xonar is vla
I saiddd thisssss back when the argument starteddd, which was part of my INITIAL "want" to ask Omni his intentions.

Kirby-Bot

Smash Rookie
MK, in your 110 you were OVERLY sarcastic (caps! italics! orange! underline!), and used Appeal to Fear (O-N-E-L-E-S-S! I wanna be ONE LESS!).
112 you rip on Omni's playstyle, when at that time he was basically the only one consistently talking.
114 shows more undue sarcasm (oh noes! Omni the Question Cop!)
118 (second paragraph) you directly contradict what you said in 110

What do you have to say in your defense? All of these posts contain scumtells.

M.K

Level 55
MK, in your 110 you were OVERLY sarcastic (caps! italics! orange! underline!), and used Appeal to Fear (O-N-E-L-E-S-S! I wanna be ONE LESS!).
112 you rip on Omni's playstyle, when at that time he was basically the only one consistently talking.
114 shows more undue sarcasm (oh noes! Omni the Question Cop!)
118 (second paragraph) you directly contradict what you said in 110

What do you have to say in your defense? All of these posts contain scumtells.
110- I was annoyed. As I've said before, I don't like when people try and convince me of my own actions.

112- It's not the fact that he was pressuring me or criticising my actions, but saying this:

yea, i'm not even sure how i want to deal with him right now. i havent seen play this bad in a really long time
Really kinda demotivates a guy, you know? I mean, an eye for an eye in my own defense. T_T

114- At that point, I felt like Tom was partly teasing me. The only way I could get through and try and see what he meant was asking yet another question, but I didn't want to leave him with his own suspicions to ponder. So I laid it out, I just said what I said in hopes Tom would open up. And he did, so the post was fine in my opinion.

118- Um, no I didn't? I was not emotional at the beginning of the argument. By the time of post 118, I definitely WAS emotional. There was no contradiction.

Omni

BRoomer
giving you a suggestion because i'm getting a soft town read on you, MK.

don't just answer questions like you're the victim (even if you are). try to find the intentions of the questions. does it make sense? is their line of thinking normal or logical? it's easy to fall into the habit of only answering questions especially if you're being pressured. you're smart so you know this already.

this should be a small hint as to what im thinking about Kirby-Bot.

i asked you earlier but u didnt answer:

@Mk: try scumhunting and being more proactive and aggressive like you said you would to marshy. do you find anyone or anything scummy or suspicious so far
uhm. hm.

5. VanderZant
6. Xonar
7. OverSwarm
8. ZenSei

10. frozenflame751
12. Macman
Want to hear more from.
Actively coasting/coasted, and want to hear more from.
Nearly non-existent.

^mainly for my reference, but open for all eyes. i understand its the weekend so people may be out so im not gonna be all uptight about it unless it continues into the week

Omni

BRoomer
Tom's Status said:
Last Activity: Today 03:50 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?
obv town tom doing his hw is obv.

not sure if u were researching me or kirbyoshi. regardless:

take my hand

(and yes, i am quite the stalker)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
o_o''

yes, though, it was you, because of what MK said about a town + active Omni.

i'll take your hand. we have four days to find a lynch. so far i'm playing process of elimination and just narrowing my lynch pool based on what i see that i like.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i think by tuesday i will have a pool of five people im willing to lynch, and i may just post it too.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
cuz i can see y everyone else wud do it.

it;s easy to throw a vote on someone and feigning like yur actually doing something useful

when in actuality that bandwagon getting more votes wouldn't have any effect on anything and just gives yu a chance to get away from making a useful vote
Fair enough then.

incorrect. asking, "are you stressed" is one of many pressure tactics/questions that is used when a person is trying to feel who they are targeting. it serves a purpose.

so yes, i do care to know if MK is stressed.

from my rather small push on MK i do feel that his response is that of a pressured townie. it was a rather horrible play and AtE that even scum has succumbed to doing. getting "annoyed" and "flustered" because they're getting pressured and cant answer questions properly are very strong hints of scummy players, but can sometimes just be a very worried townie.

my read on MK is that he is leaning more towards the townie side ONLY because he is still somewhat new. anyone with more experience that im familiar with would be on my lynch list immediately but i think i can identify with MK's responses as a flailing town who's not use to being targeted/pressured.
Ok. I'd be slightly put off if you thought he was scum from that. Though I'm also relatively new, I can't say I've NEVER been in a game where AtE has been a legit scumtell. Look at Mayfia for example. A lot of "guys I'm not scum I proooommmissee" came from many Townies (Mr.E, Soaring Raptor Blast, Hida iirc) but the mafia happened to be the two most calm and collected players (Mayling and Mcfox, and to a degree Roxy). So I don't read too much into AtE unless it comes in a LYLO MYLO, and is supplemented by other stuff.

However, I pride myself (whether this IS something to pride myself on or not) on the fact that I didn't park my vote on Macman and wait, like many members of the game are doing.
But you haven't used your vote at all (bar RVS)? Do you have any suspects right now?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@OS: you done actively coasting? your presence is there but there hasn't been any content to any of your posts all game and you seem to be contributing in other mafia games. must be difficult to get things going when you're scum
Difficult? When I'm scum I control people like puppets. You can't do that when you're coasting.

Regardless, my family's annual fireworks show + girlfriend's birthday took up most of this week.... and there are a few big names in here so I'd like to read a bit about it.

I'm heavily disappointed though; most of the players here are bickering with one another and the only one to even call me out for inactivity is Omni and my post count on smashboards could have its own zip code. You guys need to get on the ball and pressure inactives. If you don't, you lose. Plain and simple.

@Meta-Kirby

The picture thing didn't work for Omni in the Meta Knight debates, it won't work for you here. Just makes you look scummy.

@Omni

You seem to have a pattern in this game. You've picked targets, take pot shots at others, and your vote trail is pretty cold and not indicative of your actual statements at all. This is reminiscent of your anti-town play in early game elsewhere. You pressure a person you think is town, rough 'em up a little, vote on people OTHER than that person, and then join a bandwagon early that someone else starts, lynch that person and don't take the heat for the bandwagon. When the original person you roughed up gets lynched because they're flipping out, you take no pressure from that either.

You're generally a lot more jumpy as town and float from one person to another. I'm not a big fan of your focus in this game, just sets off a bell in my head. The closest thing you have to your traditional grilling of other players is your references to inactivity in other players. I'm all for punishing in actives myself, but you've spoken against it in other games and aren't even really pushing for their lynch. You're just saying "you're inactive" and then making Meta-Kirby spit his juice box all over his keyboard.

Where's your bite, Omni? It's okay to leave a mark.

I'll have more for other players later. One conversation at a time though, no one flies under the radar.

Omni

BRoomer
@Omni

You seem to have a pattern in this game. You've picked targets, take pot shots at others, and your vote trail is pretty cold and not indicative of your actual statements at all. This is reminiscent of your anti-town play in early game elsewhere. You pressure a person you think is town, rough 'em up a little, vote on people OTHER than that person, and then join a bandwagon early that someone else starts, lynch that person and don't take the heat for the bandwagon. When the original person you roughed up gets lynched because they're flipping out, you take no pressure from that either.
yes, i have a pattern. it's because i have a method for information gathering. my vote trail indicates my actual statements clearly. explain to me how my vote trail conflicts with those statements, Overswarm. my play in Chrono Trigger Mafia was not anti-town despite me being the indy. if you recall i was playing the role of regular town and scumhunting (very well) because the existence of a mafia recruiter was bad news bearington for both scamp and i.

so actually i pressure a person i think is scummy, rough 'em up a little, and when i'm satisified with the amount of information they've relayed (and connections they make with others) i move on if i don't think they're the lynch choice.

you may not be familiar with how it works, but it's called scumhunting without relying on flavor.

You're generally a lot more jumpy as town and float from one person to another. I'm not a big fan of your focus in this game, just sets off a bell in my head. The closest thing you have to your traditional grilling of other players is your references to inactivity in other players. I'm all for punishing in actives myself, but you've spoken against it in other games and aren't even really pushing for their lynch. You're just saying "you're inactive" and then making Meta-Kirby spit his juice box all over his keyboard.
i'm not understanding your suspicion. i've been pretty "jumpy" this game and i've been "floating" from one person to another. are you suggesting that i am not doing this? what do you mean you're not a fan of my focus?

and what do you mean i haven't pushed for their lynch? i'm all for lynching inactives, however, the game has just started and i'm not going to validate my vote for the Day on a player simply because they're inactive. my votes on inactive players, as i said, are placeholders and used for pressuring them to become active. hence why my vote has softly treaded across mac, chaco, and xonar.

why would i push for their lynch, OS, when there are plenty of other players whom i can still get information from? you'll notice that i'll call people out for their inactivity HARD but i don't linger there waiting for them to show up. i play mafia with the people who are currently active just like you're suppose to. once i get to the point where i feel like i've gotten a good amount of information from everyone i'll decide based on my reads on the active players how i'll approach the day.

Where's your bite, Omni? It's okay to leave a mark.
what does this mean? your entire thesis up there was just you saying, "i've seen how you play and some of it matches and some of it doesn't". recall in mafia games we've played in the BBR the majority of the players were active.

read the game in its entirety, OS. who do you find scummy and why? be specific.

why have you been paying this game less attention? you've posted in countless other places but have specifically ignored this game.

what are your thoughts on Zensei? do you find my logic behind previously voting Meta-Kirby off?

don't focus on me. you're not in the position to grill a single person down when you haven't made any kind of observations or pushes toward anyone the entire game. if you want to catch up you need to analyze the entire game and give your opinion of it for everyone to see.

One conversation at a time though, no one flies under the radar.
:ohwell:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Omni, how accurate do you feel AtE is with finding scum? Or do you couple it with other tells?

Overswarm

is laughing at you

To start this off... it was my family's annual fireworks party we host every year this weekend as well as my girlfriend's birthday. I was part of the group holding a surprise party, and was also helping out my family for the fireworks. It's a pretty big deal for us and we buy $2-3k worth of fireworks every year, not allowing too much time for mafia.

So if I have the choice of posting blindly in a game full of big names or watching until I get a grip on something, I'm going to grip. There are enough aggro players to where I can wait.

bringing back the green
Not much to start off with. Let's move on.

*dies* my feelings exactly.

alright let's get started.

@zensei and xonar: obligatory "who the **** are you" procedure. how long have you been playing mafia? how many games? if you were scum who in this game would you choose to be your scumbuddy?

@marshy: you've hosted enough games to be familiar with these guys. who are the two weakest players in this game

@macman: lets not make this the second time you forgot that you signed up for a game friend
Meh. Nothing important. Couple of questions to a couple of people, nothing concrete scum or town at this point and no concrete information from you other than "who are you" things and an implication that you trust marshy's judgement.

Posts get crazier here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10704390&postcount=32

I remember asking Vanderzant the same set of questions in one of our mafia marathons. I can go back to that game for reference.
Yeah... you were scum in that game.

Your "random questions" is like adumbrodeus' statistical stuff. It only works in a few scenarios, otherwise it is just pointless drivel that doesn't create any solid connections in any way. It might help you but it doesn't help town.

Next post is more about palegreen stuff. Random bickering between you and vanderzant. Meh.

xonar, who are you talking to, and wtf are you talking about?

if you dont wanna play mafia then dont join games.

answer my question from above
Here we go, a start! Slight strike against Xonar for being inactive.

Your next two posts are more about your pointless banter with Zensei about "who would be your scumbuddy" and "how long have you played mafia". Cool information to have (who do you think is good, how long have you played, etc.) for an individual, but for town it isn't considered scum hunting in any sense of the word. You support this by saying "sometimes cool answers come up" and Flame calls you out on null tellish WIFOM discussion. I agree with Flame.

As is standard Omni, anyone that disagrees with you gets a bite back because... because.

well u tell me frozen. do u see anything strange about zensei's answer to my question
First pressure towards a non-inactive player.

Overswarm said:
Omni, you know I'm going to be watching you closely. -_^
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*OMNIous thunder*

Omni said:
this is going to take away from FF answering my question, however, i don't even remember interacting with you in Code Geass mafia since i replaced. you said this was your 9th game. 9th game on SWF?

i dont really care if you think its a bad question. the point of it isn't for scumhunting purposes; it's to create conversation, leave the RVS, and allow myself to get a better feel on you
Alright, here you're out in the open with it; we agree! It's not scum hunting and doesn't help town, it just helps you. You say the same thing to Tom afterwards.

By your own admission, you haven't been scum hunting at this point and have contributed little, if anything, to the game.

Considering the majority of the comments so far have been about your non-scum hunting questions, this is not pleasing to me.

Vote: Macman

too bad i can't vote Chaco, too
Up at this point, Omni has:

Strike against Xonar for inactivity: 2

Strike against Flame: 1

Posts in retaliation from someone disagreeing with you: 1 (Flame)

Voting Macman? Wishing to vote for ChacoTaco? Is there anything they've done at this point to warrant this?

Oh. They haven't posted.

1. ChacoTaco
2. Kirby-Bot (ClownBot/KirbYoshi Hydra)*
3. Tom*
4. Meta-Kirby*
5. VanderZant*
6. Xonar*
7. OverSwarm*
8. ZenSei*
9. marshEE (Evil Eye/marshy hydra)*
10. frozenflame751*
11. Omni*
12. Macman

Looking back at the posts, there is nothing of substance at this point from any player, but you've chosen the inactives.

Now we're here:

Strike against Xonar for inactivity: 2

Flame: 1

ChacoTaco: 1 (presumably inactivity)

Posts in retaliation from someone disagreeing with you: 1

Votes:
Macman (presumably inactivity)

Nice scum hunting. Asking questions to people you don't know that only help you, the only investigative question practically being OMGUS because it is on someone that calls you out for posting WIFOM-laced questions, two complaints on one inactive, a complaint on another inactive, and a vote on yet another.

You're practically a powerhouse, except you could have replaced most of what you've done with saying "@mod, can you prod (name)?" and by using the search feature on smashboards.

----PART 2 ----

Meta-Kirby said:
Looks like Omni only decided to question certain people though =/. Lameeee. Oh well, Omni, why only certain people.

Marshy, why OS for your second pick?
Looking at the above, these are some decent questions. I can understand why MarshEE would choose me as his second pick, but I am a common site in DGames now so I can understand MK's confusion.

Looking at Omni's track record here, I can understand MK's questions on him even more. Let's see what Omni says:

Omni said:
not sure if i like the questions you're asking, metakirby. they dont seem well thought out nor do they seem to serve much of a purpose.

questions directed to people im unfamiliar with so i can get a better read on them (said this a few times already). another question directed at marshy so i can get an opinion on who's weak in case there's a tie-up between two certain players

fos: metakirby
unvote
Vote: Chaco
wat.

ALL of your questions have served no purpose other than to make YOU feel more comfortable by your own admission.

Then a FoS on Meta Kirby (another retaliation on someone who disagrees with you!) and a Vote on Chaco (another inactive!) after.... not really answering MK's question. You just reiterated why you chose to do those things, not why they were good ideas or helpful to town. They're not.

Omni said:
nice thesis

huge dislike for chaco/macman right now. don't want their absences to effect the game, but if one if them is scum that could really hurt. really dislike people /in'ing games and not playing; plenty of other people with more activity could have taken that spot.

@OS: you done actively coasting? your presence is there but there hasn't been any content to any of your posts all game and you seem to be contributing in other mafia games. must be difficult to get things going when you're scum

the same kinda applies to Xonar but so far it seems more characteristic of him
old inactive
old inactive

BAM, new inactive.

giving you a suggestion because i'm getting a soft town read on you, MK.

don't just answer questions like you're the victim (even if you are). try to find the intentions of the questions. does it make sense? is their line of thinking normal or logical? it's easy to fall into the habit of only answering questions especially if you're being pressured. you're smart so you know this already.

this should be a small hint as to what im thinking about Kirby-Bot.

i asked you earlier but u didnt answer:

uhm. hm.

Want to hear more from.
Actively coasting/coasted, and want to hear more from.
Nearly non-existent.

^mainly for my reference, but open for all eyes. i understand its the weekend so people may be out so im not gonna be all uptight about it unless it continues into the week
[/quote]

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10726476&postcount=145

Here we GO.

5. VanderZant (more)
6. Xonar (nonex)
7. OverSwarm (coasting/coasted)
8. ZenSei (coasting/coasted)
10. frozenflame751 (nonex)
12. Macman (more)

So far your #1 contribution to the game is a half-***** scum list. Nice.

Strike against Xonar for inactivity: 4

Flame: 1 (retaliation)

ChacoTaco: 2 (presumably inactivity for first)

Overswarm: 1 (inactivity)

Posts in retaliation from someone disagreeing with you: 3

Votes:
Macman
Chaco Taco
Xonar
Meta-Kirby
Xonar

FoS:
metakirby (retaliation)

obv town tom doing his hw is obv.

not sure if u were researching me or kirbyoshi. regardless:

take my hand

(and yes, i am quite the stalker)

Nice, a possible town confirm because.... Tom is doing his homework.

Nothing particularly big here, but still the biggest contribution you have.

----- PART 4 -----

So now we come to your reply to my post for calling you out on the above.

yes, i have a pattern. it's because i have a method for information gathering. my vote trail indicates my actual statements clearly. explain to me how my vote trail conflicts with those statements, Overswarm. my play in Chrono Trigger Mafia was not anti-town despite me being the indy. if you recall i was playing the role of regular town and scumhunting (very well) because the existence of a mafia recruiter was bad news bearington for both scamp and i.

so actually i pressure a person i think is scummy, rough 'em up a little, and when i'm satisified with the amount of information they've relayed (and connections they make with others) i move on if i don't think they're the lynch choice.

you may not be familiar with how it works, but it's called scumhunting without relying on flavor.
If by "scumhunting" you mean voting for inactives, complaining about inactives, and taunting Meta-Kirby, then sure.

i'm not understanding your suspicion. i've been pretty "jumpy" this game and i've been "floating" from one person to another. are you suggesting that i am not doing this? what do you mean you're not a fan of my focus?
You've focused on one person only: Meta-Kirby. Everything else is about inactives. EVERYTHING.

and what do you mean i haven't pushed for their lynch? i'm all for lynching inactives, however, the game has just started and i'm not going to validate my vote for the Day on a player simply because they're inactive. my votes on inactive players, as i said, are placeholders and used for pressuring them to become active. hence why my vote has softly treaded across mac, chaco, and xonar.
Deadline is wednesday. You've made no mark on anyone.

why would i push for their lynch, OS, when there are plenty of other players whom i can still get information from? you'll notice that i'll call people out for their inactivity HARD but i don't linger there waiting for them to show up. i play mafia with the people who are currently active just like you're suppose to. once i get to the point where i feel like i've gotten a good amount of information from everyone i'll decide based on my reads on the active players how i'll approach the day.
What information have you received? I'm curious.

what does this mean? your entire thesis up there was just you saying, "i've seen how you play and some of it matches and some of it doesn't". recall in mafia games we've played in the BBR the majority of the players were active.
My "thesis" is that you have no bite to your actions. None of your actions help town in any way.

read the game in its entirety, OS. who do you find scummy and why? be specific.
Right now, you. Read above.

why have you been paying this game less attention? you've posted in countless other places but have specifically ignored this game.
Fireworks + girlfriend + player list = watching OS.

what are your thoughts on Zensei? do you find my logic behind previously voting Meta-Kirby off?
I'll get to this later.

don't focus on me. you're not in the position to grill a single person down when you haven't made any kind of observations or pushes toward anyone the entire game. if you want to catch up you need to analyze the entire game and give your opinion of it for everyone to see.

So we've got a wishy-washy, inactive hunting, retaliatory Omni who ends pressure on him with "you've got no room to talk because you haven't pushed towards anyone!"

Well, I've made just as much as you so we're even. Even if I hadn't, that's a pretty lame defense. I've been watching the game since D1.

So Omni...

Who do you ACTUALLY find scummy, or is your plan just to flail your arms around and scream at people that aren't here until someone asks you a question, then to attack them? Because that's the pattern so far, and that's much different than in previous games.

Strike against Xonar for inactivity: 4

Flame: 1 (retaliation)

ChacoTaco: 2 (presumably inactivity for first)

Overswarm: 1 (inactivity)

Posts in retaliation from someone disagreeing with you: 4

Votes:
Macman
Chaco Taco
Xonar
Meta-Kirby
Xonar

FoS:
metakirby (retaliation)

VOTE OMNI

[/COLOR]

Omni

BRoomer
uh, ok.

i practically disagree with almost everything you've said up there. this isn't new but your little synopsis of me is an extreme case of tunneling. starting with the end in mind "omni is scum" you take my entire game play and interpret my actions to be that of which meet your end in mind result. it's actually a widely used scum tactic.

i assure you that people are less worried about me and more worried about how you haven't created any real connections the entire game. there is a string of connections between me and most of the players in the game and absolutely nothing between you and anyone else except me at this point.

it's hard to take what you have to say for a grain of salt when you practically announced your "observance" of me from the get go. but yea, to answer your above post: i disagree and i think your tunneling.

you really need to answer my questions in detail so myself and everyone else can get a read on how u feel about the rest of the cast. otherwise you're just a tunneling liability

unvote
Vote: Zensei

@Zensei: why are you still actively coasting?

Omni

BRoomer
oh and i encourage everyone to read OS's post and say if they agree or disagree with what he's said and why. the more the merrier

M.K

Level 55
Omni, is that really your defense?
And that vote, you STILL resort back to targeting the less-posting players!

M.K

Level 55
Omni, I agree. You get on my case for asking so many questions, look how many you asked yourself! The case that OS posted was through and clear-cut, and your defense sucks. I couldn't agree more.
You may not care what I think, but I agree with Overswarm.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
uh, ok.

i practically disagree with almost everything you've said up there. this isn't new but your little synopsis of me is an extreme case of tunneling. starting with the end in mind "omni is scum" you take my entire game play and interpret my actions to be that of which meet your end in mind result. it's actually a widely used scum tactic.

i assure you that people are less worried about me and more worried about how you haven't created any real connections the entire game. there is a string of connections between me and most of the players in the game and absolutely nothing between you and anyone else except me at this point.

it's hard to take what you have to say for a grain of salt when you practically announced your "observance" of me from the get go. but yea, to answer your above post: i disagree and i think your tunneling.

you really need to answer my questions in detail so myself and everyone else can get a read on how u feel about the rest of the cast. otherwise you're just a tunneling liability

unvote
Vote: Zensei

@Zensei: why are you still actively coasting?
You aren't the only one I'm watching. I just know that you're either a strong ally or a strong enemy, and since you've been pushing inactives and mostly being useless I have no choice but to assume you are the latter.

Step your game up. Your reply to me was worthless. The only way your reply could fit my description of your play this game any more is if you attacked me in retaliation in som-

Oh. Tunneling. Gotcha. I must be wrong because I've been watching you specifically. Nevermind what I said. I must be tunneling. >_>

Omni, you didn't post a defense. You just said "I disagree, you're tunneling". That's not a defense.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh Omni, could you tell me what "connections" you have?

The closest connection I can see is one between you and meta-kirby which is pretty shallow. Everything else is safe votes on inactives. Literally, people who can't fight back.

Top Bottom