• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m-1, 14, 28] avril lavigne mafia - over

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I'm fine with claiming in the order Zensei suggested. As long as no one has objections to this I'll start.

Omni I'm not too sure about Nich to be honest, but I'd much rather have him stick around then Meta-Kirby/Chibo. But regardless Nich, the WIFOM is a terrible thing to use at this stage. Having Chibo jail Nich seems like a good idea too.

I'll be way more comfy with either Nich/Chibo depending on claims.

Yes claiming is the best way to go from here, so Omni say the word and I'll start.

M.K

Level 55
No idea. I'm comfortable with Zensei at this point, so it'd be a toss-up between you and Vand.
[/QUOTE]

I may have misread this statement. I thought you answered the question "who would you lynch" with "I'm comfortable with Zensei" assuming Zensei's lynch.
My bad, if that's not what you mean.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I may have misread this statement. I thought you answered the question "who would you lynch" with "I'm comfortable with Zensei" assuming Zensei's lynch.
My bad, if that's not what you mean.[/QUOTE]

No, I meant I'm comfortable with Zensei staying alive. The question was "Who would I lynch if MK was lynched and Chibo NK'd"? My answer was a tossup between Vand and Omni.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Gonna bite. we may be able to confirm Chibo's claim if we force him to target someone we think is town. I like the idea of keeping him alive, having him jail Zensei, and confir...

And.. Hm. That'd put Chibo at risk of a NK if he is the jailer. Unless we doc combo. Hm.

Maybe. But I think you see where I'm getting at. I've hinted about being a PR so I'm sure Chibo can successfuly jail Zensei w/o being NKed. This is just me speculating for the most cuz I want Frozen dead and a well probable confirmed Chibo if possible.

thoughts?
I'm ChiboSempai. I'm a Brownie Townie. My song is "My Happy Ending".

Omni

BRoomer
Nich, why do you want to lynch Vander? Why me?

And why not Chibo?

edit: Nevermind. You just like Zensei the most. Duhr duhr duhr.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
PSPnet.

lolwut, I am a brownie townie as well, my person is mac.

M-K I couldn't find it. Could you just answer or quote the specific part that you are answering the question and not dancing around it.

Omni

BRoomer
oh boy no tracker/watcher. also no doc = me being totally ok with chibo

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No tracker kind of means Nich's gravediffer claim makes no sense at all

Want to vote him but I want a VC first cause I'm lazy and don't feel like looking at the votes thus far

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If it was and you majorly hinted to being a tracker or w/e, don't you think they would have counter claimed you?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
:confused:

Either...

a) The tracker/watcher is fishing for reactions.
b) The tracker/watcher got recruited and is trying to get an easy lynch on me, or
c) Xiivi is messing with us by making the gravedigger a red herring... :mad:

Regardless, let's lynch MK and then have Chibo jail me.

If there's a no-kill then, go ahead and lynch me. (I'm fine with this because if the mafia decides to forfeit their kill for an easy mislynch, we'd only be in lylo thanks to the no kill.)

If there still is a kill, obviously I'm not the mafia.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
My mistake, idk I must have gotten it on my mind from the fact there's a gravedigger and you were goin at the PR thing there today mainly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Either way, since Zensei was the last to claim and didn't claim tracker, that makes me sort of believe he's town. The fact that there is a gravedigger and there is no tracker makes the tracker claim too opportune for scum, and since Zensei was last to claim, he knew everyone elses claims first. Unless he was scared of Omni doing a double fake out lol

Omni

BRoomer
well duh. me and zensei are obv town. vander might as well be to.

Vote: Meta Kirby

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
LURKING?!? I posted just this morning! But yeah, I'm ok with a Meta-kirby lynch. He's at L-2, right?

M.K

Level 55
Nobody ever remembers that I have school, I'm not lurking, I'M LEARNING! T__T

More like "I'm not going to dwell on how horrible I feel after vehemently defending frozen just for him to turn up scum" sort of moving on....
This is what i mean, Zensei, I meant more along the lines of the fact that I'm going to put my emotions aside (emotions being: My embarrassment/frustration that frozen turned up scum) and realize that, hey, that actually works TOWARDS my win condition, so we're all good here!

Anyways, I'm going to provide a case to get another scum lynched. To those voting for me, I do sincerely hope you take my case into consideration so that you do not lynch another townie. Although, I'm sure at least one person on my vote right now is scum.

And that person is Nicholas.

First of all, I'd like to bring up what Chibo said about Nich's claim making no sense now that everyone has claimed. First of all, I'm not saying that every claim is to be believed, but at least we have a basis on what IS and what ISN'T. At this point in the game, it would've been unwise for tracker/doctor to stay hidden unless they have never sent in a night action and have never gotten any results, which, seeing the people in this game, is very unlikely.

Now, let me remind everyone how long Nich has been riding this claim:
Clicking his name in the "search" bar gives this as his first post:

Ugh, I'd forgotten I'd signed up to replace in this game. >.<

Anyways, claiming town gravedigger. Gotta read up.
First post, with VERY slight pressure, Nich claims. This has always stuck into my mind, because he clearly states above that he probably didn't follow the game as closely as he should have, and therefore, claimed out of pressure, even though there was none; but then, Nich didn't know that. We see by frozen's lynch that scum PROBABLY has some safe role claims/name claims, and Nich's claim hasn't exactly been substantiated by ANY other individual in the game bar possibly Kirbyo's role.
Besides, how safe of a claim is this? TOO safe? It's about as "safe" as frozen's Nurse claim, which bothers me.

@Tom
Yeah, well I literally went to bed right after seeing I replaced in and posting real quick, and I only got up an hour ago. Unlike some people, I can't stay up all night.

@people at large
Through 1/4th of the game, and so far, REALLY don't like Omni. Details in my reread post.
For pressuring frozen? Granted my read of Omni has taken a violent shift, I believe that Nich targeted Omni without realizing the extent of his influence on the game yet. Besides, I'm now almost....almost positive that Omni is town SOMETHING.

The above post is substantiated when looking at Nich's next post -- Post #291. It's too big to quote directly, but he literally pointed suspicion at ALL the confirmed town members that we have now: MarshEE, OS, Omni, and Kirbybot. His reasoning is simply parrots of what's been going on: i.e, Kirby-bot's terribad posting, Omni being aggressive (which, he somehow doesn't have a problem with now? Maybe realizing Omni's influence?). I dunno, his reread post, if he's scum, is really designed to ward people off his trail, which he may have tried to do by targeting a wide variety of townie targets.

Post 312
In this post, the thing that struck me odd is the fact that Nich is perfectly willing to throw out onto the table who he thinks is scum, but unwilling to reveal his town reads, saying he wants to keep them secret. Have we, exactly, seen these town reads come up again?

I don't think kirbyoshi's scum. I disagree with his stances on who's scum right now, but I think he's really just being kirbyoshi. However, I need to reread. More coming at a later date.

SUCH an easy post to make as the Kirbyo lynch would have proceeded. Masks any sort of "doubt" by claiming that he has to reread. Gives an insubstantial argument saying that he's "just being him". <--how exactly is this an argument? Besides, Nichscum would've known Kirbyo would've turned up town, so this is an incredibly easy way for him to have sidestepped the blame.

Agreed. Let's not give scum that type of info. There's a chance that major song = PR, do you guys really want to risk that?
Take of this what you will, but I'm willing to bet that Nich was too scared to attempt to at least find a song to safeclaim b/c at this point in the game, it would've been a pretty risky move. This post is in regards to a "mass song claim", which we know now that scum =/= Avril songs!

Frozenflame isn't the play. This is actually the most active I've ever seen him, and I'm just getting major pro-town from him. I'm uneasy about lynching kirbyoshi, but I guess I wouldn't be too upset if we made him the play today.
:OOOOO. What's this now? Frozen is definitely not the play. He said he didn't see Kirbyo as being scummy above, but just "being Kirbyo". Again, he's attempting to sidestep the blame, to get out of the spotlight, to do things because "mehh, it'll be okay if we do it, I SUPPOSE" so that the blame is NEVER directly on him.

MORE IS COMING!!!!!

I just don't wanna be ninja'd by a lynch post. Please take this case into consideration.

M.K

Level 55
its been almost a WEEK and youve managed to stall your way out of giving us your thoughts by latching onto the most petty bull****. its 2 days before deadline. nick can def die this is ****ing ridiculous
This is so true, from MarshEE, and it really sums up Nich's D1 play, which surprisingly, is probably his most active day, despite being absent from part of it.

If you guys think I'm scummy, then for crying out loud, push a case on me so I can defend against something. Telling the vig to shoot me (without giving any reason for suspicion) is dodging responsibility for your actions.
And here it begins: The hyper reactivity of Nich's responses.
This post stuck out to me because he's saying something which simply won't happen (at the point of the game, Kirbyo was so close to a lynch) as an attempt to dissuade any sort of re-read johns. He wants a case clearly outlined so that he can address points and swerve opinions, but he's not able to do that effectively if the case against him is already pretty ambiguous. It's a good try by Omni/Marshee (successful try, methinks) to poke at Nicholas without directly presenting him as scum, which flusters him immensely (a reoccuring theme that'll continue to pop up through his D2/D3 posts).
All in all, Nich always seems to be on the defensive, on the fence, or on the sidelines. He's never played a prominent role in teh entire game, because he's attempting to let things work them out by themselves (Omni, he's counting on you to lynch me right now, so as pretty much the pioneer of town, PLEASE consider Nich as a lynch option)

Still more coming.

M.K

Level 55
Argh, only a day until deadline, and still no wagon on a lynch candidate I'd support. Since nobody's doing anything about my Omni vote...

Unvote, Vote: zensei

Maybe we can get some pressure there.
Now why does it seem that everyone Nich pushes is townie? It's pretty much agreed that Zensei is townie.
Nich plays the fool, he acts like "Boo, things aren't going my way, WELL WHATEVS VOTE: TOWN" in order to drive off his own suspicions. He's voting to get to his win condition, but he's doing it in a way that makes it seem like "Poor Nich, it's his only option".

His next few posts after ^^ reiterate his inability to see frozen as scum. He combines it with a Mac-town read to substantiate the viability of his claim. It's a common psychological principal. Pairing an object you feel rather indifferent about (say, a vegetable) with one or more objects that you are confident in/happy about (say, cupcakes and ice cream), then you are more likely to indulge in the indifferent object as your qualms are suppressed by the superior amount of positive objects. Commonly used in advertisements, marketing, and sales, Nich's using it here to disguise an opinion he KNOWS is correct with an opinion that he feels indifferent about.

Looked back through a little of the game, and here's some basic impressions...

Zensei reminds me of two players. Swordancer-town from Tree stump, and Mr. Eric-scum from Newbie mafia 3. Regardless, I need to see more from him. Wouldn't be upset with lynching him today.

Frozen needs to follow up. Still think he's town though.

Tom needs to do more. This is not the Tom-town I remember. He's not doing much in the way of asking questions, making cases, illustrating why player X isn't scum, just a short list of who can die and that's about it from him. Oh, and for the record, in my game I did NOT tell the gravedigger (already flipped, so I'm not giving anything away here) that he was a gravedigger. Still though, obviously Steel told me. :p Not ready to lynch Tom yet, but I'm ready to wagon him. Vote: Tom until he gives us more info. (Go ahead, call my vote Oh-my-gosh-you-suck, I really don't care.)

Omni I'm backing off of for now. I've been liking him more given how he defended kirbyoshi (his thoughts lined up with my own there), and his D2 stuff has been good.

Vanderzant I'm not sure about. He's been a bit less active then I saw him as town, but he wasn't on the kirbyoshi lynch (although he would have hammered if necessary), so some town-points for that.

Macman is Macman. I mean, this is really just the town-play I've seen from him. However, I haven't seen him as scum (not that I remember).

@Meta-kirby
You fail. First off, I gave my reasons for claiming shortly after doing so (if I get tracked, it could cause an early claim+mislynch, super bad for town), plus, Xiivi was TOWN in Scum wars! Yeah, I've been slacking off on my reread, but that's a lazy-null-tell. I try to avoid rereads as much as possible. However, I do agree with you on Frozen.
^^Green is everything related to confirmed town/near confirmed town players, Red is everything about scum players, and especially important points that I would like you guys to pay attention to are in bold/italics/underlined.
Bold is neutral, right now.

in the next few posts, he claims Frozenflame451, Grave Digger, and Don't Tell Me.
He stalls a little bit, again with the "not really pressure but I'd like to do it anyways" so that people can't use it against him later. It's just simply weaving through the cracks in the story until he finds his niche, which is sitting back and watching town destroy each other.

Post 593
more attacks on town members (now dead confirmed Tom) and people for being on the Kirby-Bot lynch, claiming his stance was SO against it, but as I proved above it really wasn't.

606 he's trying to prove how his performance in a different game (town) will somehow correlate to his performance in this game, establishing similar mindsets and leading people to believe that his intentions in both games are townie. Why would you have to PROVE this instead of simply DOING it? Seems defensive about his wishy washy positions.

Excuse for his "poor town play"? Pssh, more like "way to wiggle out of pressure". He never replaced out because he hasn't HAD to do ANYTHING so far in the game.

Vote: Nich

All right, I'll try again at this.

@Overswarm
What happened to your D1 case on Omni? It's like you forgot all about it. Also, please tell me (with a yes/no answer)... Do you think I'm scum, or just dumb town? If scum, why? If dumb town, why are you trying to lynch me?

Hrmm, didn't he just say a few posts up that he likes Omni more and more? Why is he trying to turn somebody against somebody he has grown to see as town, and for what purpose does asking OS whether or not he thinks he's dumb or scum serve? Like he did near the end of Day 1, he's trying to substantially "see" his suspicions, instead of attempting to wriggle through the pads of rhetoric that people like OS, Omni, MarshEE, and Tom (to an extent) cover their arguments with. Meta-Kirby thinks that Nich isn't confident enough when there's so much blah blah blah to sort through.

Actions speak louder than words, my dear Nicholas.

I mean, there's plenty of people with low activity levels, and you single out ME (who is far from the worst in such things), and pretend that it's because of my CLAIM?!? That's pretty FAIL right there...
Meta-Kirby Fails Counter: XX

Also read: His hyperactivity.

So? You can't twist my defense of a townie into a scumtell, Rockin.

I hadn't even accused you of tunneling me yet (although I had a feeling it would develop to that). I just stated that you've tunneled me previously in our last few games together. Also, legitimate reason? Please. You were the only one both in Tree stump mafia AND in SSB mafia that thought I was remotely scummy. Guess what? You were wrong. And you're wrong here.

On the contrary, it's LESS likely to be real because it's a rare claim. The point is that scum claiming a rare, useless role like gravedigger out of the blue is completely moronic. I don't recall a single instance of any mafia ever doing such a thing.

So I was slightly emotional when I wrote that. So sue me. You have to admit that the reasoning there was pretty fail...[/QUOTE]

"You can't make (insert self-understood town-based action/decision) look (how it actually looked) Rockin!"

And lol @ how Grave Digger is somehow more substantiated because it's rare. Uhh, I've seen rarer, that are fake, and I've seen what lengths people will go to to find a role that's pretty **** clever. (read: Zen/Swiss/Swords in PikMafia)

More coming, but I wanna see posts first.
I swear to lord if somebody hammers I'll blow a headgasket in the middle of my argument. I've got like....a bit more of D2 and D3 to go through..

M.K

Level 55
My B:

Misread that last part about Nich's Claim. he's saying it's less likely to be real, not more likely to be real.
Still, what is this? Supporting your claim? Nah man, I've seen the lengths people go to in order to live, the rarity of your claim has NO bearing on that. You claim it's less likely to be real because it's more rare?
._. Wut.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nice, finally an argument. This oughta be fun. :)

*WARNING: Giant wall of text approaching!*

(As a side-note, I had a little fun with the names in the quotes to make the answering process slightly less tedious.)
Nobody ever remembers that I have school, I'm not lurking, I'M LEARNING! T__T

This is what i mean, Zensei, I meant more along the lines of the fact that I'm going to put my emotions aside (emotions being: My embarrassment/frustration that frozen turned up scum) and realize that, hey, that actually works TOWARDS my win condition, so we're all good here!

Anyways, I'm going to provide a case to get another scum lynched. To those voting for me, I do sincerely hope you take my case into consideration so that you do not lynch another townie. Although, I'm sure at least one person on my vote right now is scum.

And that person is Nicholas.

First of all, I'd like to bring up what Chibo said about Nich's claim making no sense now that everyone has claimed. First of all, I'm not saying that every claim is to be believed, but at least we have a basis on what IS and what ISN'T. At this point in the game, it would've been unwise for tracker/doctor to stay hidden unless they have never sent in a night action and have never gotten any results, which, seeing the people in this game, is very unlikely.
OBJECTION!

First off, you're assuming people always play optimally. Yes, it is unwise for a (town) tracker/watcher to stay hidden at this point, but people make mistakes. (Not that this is an extremely likely scenario, but I'm pointing it out anyway.)

Second off, you're forgetting Kirbyoshi's role. That means that there is probably a recruiting role in this game, and it's quite possible that they recruited the tracker/watcher.

Third off, you're metaing Xiivi. Although Gravedigger strongly implies the existence of a tracker/watcher, isn't it quite possible that Xiivi just threw the role in to throw everybody off? After all, gravediggers/millers aren't usually told their role, whilst I was. And from the flips we already have, this is obviously a complex setup.

Meta-SCUM said:
Now, let me remind everyone how long Nich has been riding this claim:
Clicking his name in the "search" bar gives this as his first post:

First post, with VERY slight pressure, Nich claims. This has always stuck into my mind, because he clearly states above that he probably didn't follow the game as closely as he should have, and therefore, claimed out of pressure, even though there was none; but then, Nich didn't know that. We see by frozen's lynch that scum PROBABLY has some safe role claims/name claims, and Nich's claim hasn't exactly been substantiated by ANY other individual in the game bar possibly Kirbyo's role.
You fail. I was not claiming because of pressure. I claimed because I hold that miller/gravedigger roles should always claim up front. Here's the quote to prove it.

I think that miller/gravedigger players should always claim upfront if they know their role. That way should they later be copped/tracked, they don't cause an unnecessary claim and mislynch later. But let me read up. I've got nearly 20 pages to go through here.
I want to know how on EARTH you missed this. It was right in-between two posts that you did quote, and was only my second post of the game. I think you cherry-picked my post to come up with an argument, SCUM.

Post #291[/URL]. It's too big to quote directly, but he literally pointed suspicion at ALL the confirmed town members that we have now: MarshEE, OS, Omni, and Kirbybot. His reasoning is simply parrots of what's been going on: i.e, Kirby-bot's terribad posting, Omni being aggressive (which, he somehow doesn't have a problem with now? Maybe realizing Omni's influence?). I dunno, his reread post, if he's scum, is really designed to ward people off his trail, which he may have tried to do by targeting a wide variety of townie targets.

Post 312
In this post, the thing that struck me odd is the fact that Nich is perfectly willing to throw out onto the table who he thinks is scum, but unwilling to reveal his town reads, saying he wants to keep them secret. Have we, exactly, seen these town reads come up again?
As anyone that plays mafia should know, revealing town reads on people that aren't under fire just tells scum who to NK. Which is why I didn't reveal them.
Understand yet?

kirbymaf said:
SUCH an easy post to make as the Kirbyo lynch would have proceeded. Masks any sort of "doubt" by claiming that he has to reread. Gives an insubstantial argument saying that he's "just being him". <--how exactly is this an argument? Besides, Nichscum would've known Kirbyo would've turned up town, so this is an incredibly easy way for him to have sidestepped the blame.
Ever heard of the thing called META? Let me clue you in. Kirbyoshi is not a good player. He gets mislynched as town a TON. Just check Batmafia 2, where he singlehandedly caused 2 mislynches (one of which was his own) by misreading his role PM. Given that most of his points were solid, and my suspicion of him was based on one awful post, now you understand why I was slowly backing off. Also, I was never on the lynch. Unlike you. Kirbyoshi was never more than a brief secondary target for me, and in the end I defended him and was right about him being town. So, TRY AGAIN.

scuMK said:
Take of this what you will, but I'm willing to bet that Nich was too scared to attempt to at least find a song to safeclaim b/c at this point in the game, it would've been a pretty risky move. This post is in regards to a "mass song claim", which we know now that scum =/= Avril songs!
MAJOR reach here. Scum has safeclaims, don't you think that means they have songclaims as well? FAIL.

DidYouActuallyReadAllTheseNames said:
:OOOOO. What's this now? Frozen is definitely not the play. He said he didn't see Kirbyo as being scummy above, but just "being Kirbyo". Again, he's attempting to sidestep the blame, to get out of the spotlight, to do things because "mehh, it'll be okay if we do it, I SUPPOSE" so that the blame is NEVER directly on him.
You just repeated the previous paragraph here, with a little bit about how I was wrong on frozen. As I've said to Omni time and time again, if I was scum, WHY DID I HAMMER FROZEN? Forcing the no-lynch would have been a far more sensible scum-option. If I was scum, I would have just no-lynched frozen, and then bussed you.

MORE IS COMING!!!!!

I just don't wanna be ninja'd by a lynch post. Please take this case into consideration.[/QUOTE]

This is so true, from MarshEE, and it really sums up Nich's D1 play, which surprisingly, is probably his most active day, despite being absent from part of it.
Are you aware that Marshy basically wanted half the game dead? He didn't think I was scum, he thought I was perfect vig fodder. Dumb town is still town, and we need a scum lynch at this point of the game.

Now why does it seem that everyone Nich pushes is townie? It's pretty much agreed that Zensei is townie.
Nich plays the fool, he acts like "Boo, things aren't going my way, WELL WHATEVS VOTE: TOWN" in order to drive off his own suspicions. He's voting to get to his win condition, but he's doing it in a way that makes it seem like "Poor Nich, it's his only option".
Hey, the point of a vote is

a) To generate pressure, or
b) To get a lynch.

Obviously, neither was happening right there and then with Omni, so I switched targets. So, it made perfect sense for me-TOWN to switch my vote there.
Post 593[/URL]
more attacks on town members (now dead confirmed Tom) and people for being on the Kirby-Bot lynch, claiming his stance was SO against it, but as I proved above it really wasn't.
I already showed how your arguments are reaches, false assumptions, and occasionally true-but-unrelated pieces of evidence that you fail to fit into anything. Regardless, there's usually at least one scum on a mislynch. In this case, there's two: You and Frozenflame.

NoMetaUsedHereKirby said:
606 he's trying to prove how his performance in a different game (town) will somehow correlate to his performance in this game, establishing similar mindsets and leading people to believe that his intentions in both games are townie. Why would you have to PROVE this instead of simply DOING it? Seems defensive about his wishy washy positions.
Why on earth do you have meta in your name anyway? Because you obviously fail to take it into account with everything. Now look, if I usually do something as town, and I do it here, said thing is obviously not a scumtell. It's either a towntell or a nulltell (depending on whether or not I do said thing as scum. However, I haven't been scum in a long time.). QED.

MegaCaseIgnorer said:
I think you need a reality check. Seriously. Did you somehow miss like half my posts? Or forget when I attacked you back in D2? I have 114 posts, and most of them have content. Got anything left?

MissesThePoint said:
Hrmm, didn't he just say a few posts up that he likes Omni more and more? Why is he trying to turn somebody against somebody he has grown to see as town, and for what purpose does asking OS whether or not he thinks he's dumb or scum serve? Like he did near the end of Day 1, he's trying to substantially "see" his suspicions, instead of attempting to wriggle through the pads of rhetoric that people like OS, Omni, MarshEE, and Tom (to an extent) cover their arguments with. Meta-Kirby thinks that Nich isn't confident enough when there's so much blah blah blah to sort through.

Actions speak louder than words, my dear Nicholas.
Alright MK, since you obviously missed the point of my post, let me tell you it nice and slow. I was trying to figure out why Overswarm suddenly dropped his case on Omni and why he was going after me. In short: I was trying to figure out Overswarm's alignment and intents. Which is why I asked the question.

Meta-Kirby Fails Counter: XX

Also read: His hyperactivity.

"You can't make (insert self-understood town-based action/decision) look (how it actually looked) Rockin!"

And lol @ how Grave Digger is somehow more substantiated because it's rare. Uhh, I've seen rarer, that are fake, and I've seen what lengths people will go to to find a role that's pretty **** clever. (read: Zen/Swiss/Swords in PikMafia)

More coming, but I wanna see posts first.
I swear to lord if somebody hammers I'll blow a headgasket in the middle of my argument. I've got like....a bit more of D2 and D3 to go through..
Um, no. You can't make my defense of a townie look scummy. That was the point. And you've given no reason why it's scummy.

My B:

Misread that last part about Nich's Claim. he's saying it's less likely to be real, not more likely to be real.
Still, what is this? Supporting your claim? Nah man, I've seen the lengths people go to in order to live, the rarity of your claim has NO bearing on that. You claim it's less likely to be real because it's more rare?
._. Wut.
Alright, one more time. It's less likely to be used as a scum safeclaim because it's rare. Gravedigger is NOT something scum would just claim out of the blue.

Finally... Why did you just totally ignore the stuff on yourself and go after me? You gave plenty of "reasons" to go after me, but not one reason why we shouldn't just lynch you and have chibo jail me like originally planned.

Anyway, does anyone want me to go back through and point out why Meta-kirby is scum, or should we just lynch him?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I can really see Meta-Kirby and Nich as scum buddies. Unless MK's attack on Nich's claim was super pro distancing… I definitely prefer MK toDay. Even if Nich is scum, Chibo still has a good chance of jailing the killer.

Vote: Meta-Kirby

Omni/Zensei you guys can decide when we hammer.

M.K

Level 55
Finally... Why did you just totally ignore the stuff on yourself and go after me? You gave plenty of "reasons" to go after me, but not one reason why we shouldn't just lynch you and have chibo jail me like originally planned.
(Don't have time to respond to everything as of now, but this stuck out)

BECAUSE I know I'm town, and I'm pretty sure you're asking the Jailer to Jail you because you're not the Mafia member in control of the kill. :)

Top Bottom