• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m-1, 14, 28] avril lavigne mafia - over

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I'm re-reading, and at this stage I'd say I'm fine with voting Nich, but I see that Meta-Kirby started pushing him almost straight away (who I'm also mixed about), which gives me bad feelings. So I'll stick with Frozen for the time being. Actually yeah I still like Frozen more than anything.

@MK: In hindsight it bugs me that you'd call me out for my one liner about vigs, yet YOUR first post was basically unnecessary WIFOM:

I feel like....this might've been on purpose. It was clear we were waiting for the information of a flip, and Mafia could have purposely avoided giving that to us because they knew we'd continue in the wrong direction.
And in your #585 you say that you want to lynch Nich over me, but me over Frozen. So I sort of assumed that you must of said "van's a bit inactive I don't like that" earlier on, but I've looked back and can't really see anything that you've said about me (I didn't check all your posts, but at least I can't see any mention of me from you recently).

SO, why am I your #2 lynch choice for today, yet you didn't give any reasoning in your #585 apart from you don't like my one liner? (which, was basically repeating what Chaco said).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
can you expand on this? What do you mean by middle of the road and how did vand's vote make you feel as if it was too middle of the road?
Vand's actions are just.... safe. Too safe. It's like he was staying as far away from suspicion as possible by not necessarily being active, but not being inactive either... just in the middle and kinda staying out of the limelight. I'd like vand to contribute more.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
nick the only question i asked that isnt outdated is who youd be voting if you werent on tom. lol wow how do you have the time to make more posts than me and still not read the game. incomprehensibly dumb
No, just lacking motivation. I don't have any real direction, and I really don't want to start a 40-some page reread. I'm considering replacing out (here and BIM)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I remember now. This is why I stopped playing here.

Omni

BRoomer
That.
+ inactives
+ no motivation to play
+ no dedication turning into replacement after replacement

all of it influences the game. that leads to dumb mislynches. impossible reads. scum being able to blend in with other coasters. just a ****ty game in general.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
That.
+ inactives
+ no motivation to play
+ no dedication turning into replacement after replacement

all of it influences the game. that leads to dumb mislynches. impossible reads. scum being able to blend in with other coasters. just a ****ty game in general.
I know, and it's a vicious cycle, because all of the above stuff makes you not want to play, and causes you to replace out...

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
All right, I'll try again at this.

@Overswarm
What happened to your D1 case on Omni? It's like you forgot all about it. Also, please tell me (with a yes/no answer)... Do you think I'm scum, or just dumb town? If scum, why? If dumb town, why are you trying to lynch me?

@marshEE
Not really sure. I suppose Overswarm.

@anyone
Does ANYONE have a clear reading on just one person being scum? That's what I think is lacking here.

@Tom
I think I have a clearer view of what you were trying to tell me by way of reasons. It's not too hard to figure out a few townies, but everyone else is just grouped together in that neutral-scum area.

Omni

BRoomer
So let's just kill Frozen\Mac.

People harp on me for targeting inactives but it's for this sole reason. It puts the game on pause. Gives scum an easy alibi for coasting. I'd rather play a game of mafia with active players rather then not playing mafia because inactives are alive.

Just vote people.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
unvote vote Macman

I'll stick with whoever MarshEE thinks we should lynch today.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vote Count 18

Frozenflame (2) - Vanderzant, Omni
Macman (1) - Overswarm
Nicholas1024 (1) - Tom
Zensei (1) - MarshEE
Not Voting (6) - ZenSei, Macman, Frozenflame, Meta-Kirby, Zensei, Nicholas1024

With 11 Alive, It Takes A Vote Of 6 To Lynch!

Deadline is Friday, August 6th at 11:59:59 PM EST.

Chaco just because someone asked you to replace doesn't mean you have to replace -_- regardless, replacement request sent to rockinth if you don't change your mind.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yo. I'm officially replacing Chaco.

Give me a moment or so to catch up. Seems like I got a lot of reading to do.

Omni

BRoomer
We end the day by lynching Frozen or Mac. That's how.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
at minimum, there is a patriot.
I doubt that KYoshi would lie as to what a Patriot would do. While I agree that there is a possibility of KYoshi being a Patriot is a red herring, I sincerely doubt that a red herring of that sort would be added to this game.

That said, I might add it into one of my games in the future without a recruiting role, because that sounds AWESOME. XD

Omni

BRoomer
uh patriot claim + no nk = ******** high chance of recruit type scum. Indy or maf.

Unless PR guessed right.

Omni

BRoomer
Makes sense flavor wise. Haters of avril converting avril lovers to haters.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Well, I've got no read on Frozenflame at this point due to excessive lurking, but if he won't replace out, I suppose I'd be okay with his lynch.

M.K

Level 55
Urk, okay. His newer lurkiness is....coming off worse than his barrage of posts in Day 1. The posts were town, but the activity is scum....

Vote: Frozenflame

Omni

BRoomer
Whoa. Chill.

At least wait for him/replacement to claim. Also, wait for Rockin to catch up and give us his synopsis.

Mac, you cool with dying tomorrow?

Omni

BRoomer
just getting back home.

but yeah, that was a horridly scumilly explanation for his reason for wanting to justify a vote on Frozen. man so many people need to die. so many. who needs to die

frozen needs to die
mac needs to die
metakirby needs to die
zensei needs to die
chaco needs to die
im actually ok with vander
im kinda ok with OS
nich needs to live
tom needs to live
marshEE needs to live

Omni

BRoomer
actually, so you dont think im just being mean

@MK: expand on why you think frozen should be lynched. in terms of inactivity macman takes the cake yet you'd rather jump on a Frozen wagon? why not macman if you're only taking into account inactivity? outside of his activity you think he's town? why?

Omni

BRoomer
unvote

in case anyone gets antsy, but frozen will probably be dying soon. dont feel like waiting till next Friday

Omni

BRoomer
Rockin
Last Activity: Today 07:45 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread [M-1, 14] DECISIVE GAMES MAFIA - Day 2 - These Avril Haters Are Ruining My Weekend!

u read up yet

Top Bottom