• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1, 10, 13] Taco City Takeout: Game Over

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Chiibo is definitely on my scum list. But I'm going to wait for a couple days (moreorless) to make my decision on whether or not I'm confident enough to cast a vote.

#HBC | Gorf

What I'd like to know is, why are you desperately looking for the lynch? Or is this a way for one of us to say yes, and you saying "Hey! This guy's looking for the lynch! He's scummy!"

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
What I'd like to know is, why are you desperately looking for the lynch? Or is this a way for one of us to say yes, and you saying "Hey! This guy's looking for the lynch! He's scummy!"
This.

Swiss I don't like your questions. I don't see the benefit in them.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I really want to know what I'm working with. And thanks for basically telling Zen what I was doing. An open willingness to lynch would have been scummy to me, yes. If you see someone doing something like that - don't interfere :|

BUT your intruding and stopping me from trying to trap Zen (I believe there to be one scum) is NOT scummy, it is anti scum. I do not believe you would have done this as a solo scum.

@ Frozen - If the scum only had a ONE night recruiting ability, why do we have two anti scum recruiting roles? Doesn't this seem imbalanced?

Chibo - who do you find second most scummy?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Your question is set up in a way that doesn't just trap scum, but town as well. If someone were to say no and then vote the person later, would you not find that as scummy?

Swiss

Smash Lord
And Zen/Gordito, how can you not see the benefit in the question? A scum could easily see this as an opportunity to get a lynch. YOU may know your alignments, but we all still have to figure that out for ourselves.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Your question is set up in a way that doesn't just trap scum, but town as well. If someone were to say no and then vote the person later, would you not find that as scummy?
More likely to trap scum, for certain.

Plus it's not a case of "Bad answer = auto lynch" it's a case of "bad answer = look at this person more closely". Why are you getting so hung up on it?

#HBC | Gorf

Oh, it's beneficial. But at the same time, had I not said anything before Zen, and Zen said yes and voted, who's to say you wouldn't just hammer?

Swiss

Smash Lord
It was asking a scenario, I NEVER said that is what should or indeed will happen.

It's like me saying "if you were rich, would you buy a car?"
"yes"
"Omg you want a car"

Ugh - bad example, but the top sentence should clarify what I mean.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Plus in my question to Zen, it had the prerequisite of one of us voting you first..so he should never have done it any way, even if he had somehow missed the fact it was a scenario, not reality.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Swiss (1) - ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai (1) - Zensei
Zensei (1) - frozenflame751
Not Voting (2) - GorditoBoy69, Swiss

Swiss

Smash Lord
Right, wtf activity.

ALL of you could have been posting here. Deadline is TOMORROW and we don't have a lynch lined up. Don't friggin give up on the game.

Anyone got any questions for me?

There are still questions which I asked which are STILL unanswered.

#HBC | Gorf

I know that Chibo's at APEX.

FF MIGHT be at APEX, and the same thing with Zen.

I'm definitely not at APEX, so my question is what are your questions?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm pretty much set with my vote. I've gone over all the scenareos and I think it's the best way to go. I think it pretty much comes down to who Swiss and Gordito want. Seeing as everyone else is voting for a different person.

Swiss

Smash Lord
APEX...****.

Kk.

Uh - Gordito you got any questions for me?

Could you both weigh in on what I just asked Frozen (look a few posts up)..it's important to me.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm leaning towards Chibo, mostly. I looked back at the posts, and Swiss wouldn't throw as much of a b**** fit if he thought it was SUCH a big mistake.

But I'm not voting until either A) the Swiss replacement comes in and speaks, or B) if the Swiss replacement doesn't come by tomorrow, and somebody can help sway my vote differently.

But I assure you: If A or B don't happen, my vote is on Chibo.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh. Well, I guess that just leaves option B available.

I hope Frozen and Chibo are able to put in a few words before the end of the day.

So Swiss, who are you leaning on in the end, vote wise?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Oh. Well, I guess that just leaves option B available.

I hope Frozen and Chibo are able to put in a few words before the end of the day.

So Swiss, who are you leaning on in the end, vote wise?
UUUUGH I don't know. Both you and Zen think Chibo is scum - at max. one of you is scum, meaning a townie def. thinks it too - I just can't see it. I don't know if I'm anti-tunneling him. I'm assuming one scum here, obv.

Earlier, I was happy to go after you or Zen...Changed my mind on you. Zen is simply a lack of pro town moves as opposed to scum, plus I know his scum play, we did Pikmafia together.

Chiboooooooooo, whyyyyyy are you SO IRRITATING?

The deadline has got longer, which is good for me, lmao. Gordito - could you try to convince me Chibo is scum?

If you can't..would you lynch Frozen or Zen instead?

Look at the question I asked Frozen up top, what do you think of it? FYI I have nothing on him but that.

I don't find EITHER of them that scummy.

Can I suggest before we end the day we all say who we think should be lynched in 3 man LYLO - that way we don't lose any info over the night. Obv not just gonna lynch whoever the NK'd suspected - wifom wifom. But one of us is gonna die anyway (or get recruited...but they won't know that before the night starts).

(I believe there to be ONE scum atm...we OK with this?)

Well this has been a useless post.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Back from Apex n' such.

I doubt that I'm willing to switch.

Swiss' drilling into FF's role is the biggest scumtell I've seen today. Right or wrong, I'm gonna roll with it unless something better comes up but I doubt it.
Can you elaborate on this Chibo? Would really appreciate that.

@ Frozen - If the scum only had a ONE night recruiting ability, why do we have two anti scum recruiting roles? Doesn't this seem imbalanced?
Yes, I think it would be a bit imbalanced if the scum lost their one shot ability if it failed, but I also think that it is still possible.

What is more likely is that if the ability is indeed a one shot ability, I could see scum not losing the ability if it is blocked by the powers of a townie or something like that.

Gonna have to do some review but right now Zensei and gordito are my top two picks.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Swiss (1) - ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai (1) - Zensei

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yes, I think it would be a bit imbalanced if the scum lost their one shot ability if it failed, but I also think that it is still possible.

What is more likely is that if the ability is indeed a one shot ability, I could see scum not losing the ability if it is blocked by the powers of a townie or something like that.
Hadn't considered that. Sounds fair though. Have you encountered or heard of this sort of thing before?

Gonna have to do some review but right now Zensei and gordito are my top two picks.
Why Gordito? I was looking at him until he pretty much saved Zen's ***. Fail scum would be fail.

Thursday morning 'till Sat morning, I'll be AFK. (48 hrs without me, then I'm back 100% active).

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Swiss (1) - ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai (1) - Zensei

Everyone prodded.

Deadline 08.16.10 11:59PM EST

#HBC | Gorf

I'm here.

This game is pretty dull...

I'm not gonna be V/LA (I'll try to be on every day), but my dad took away the computer from me. So I'll try to go to my buddies house every day, using his computer to check up.

Top Bottom