• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1, 10, 13] Taco City Takeout: Game Over

Chaco

Never Logs In

[Collapse=Taco City Rules]Rules:
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others! (This includes personal attacks!)
¤You will receive a non-negotiable warning for your first offense and immediate forced replacement upon second offense.
2) The game mod is the game god. However, if you feel the game god happens to be testing your faith by placing an error in the game, then please feel free to point it out to either myself or Xiivi.
3) Editing your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place. Any and all edits will be reversed!
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM!
¤You will receive a warning for your first offense and immediate modkill upon second offense.
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Moderator unless your role PM explicitly states you can (in which case follow the instructions in your role PM). You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words!
¤You will receive an immediate modkill upon this offense.
6) Once all role PMs have been sent, please confirm by quoting your role PM back to me along with your favourite three rules. Please do not post in-thread as confirmation. This thread will be unlocked once all players have confirmed.
7) All votes must follow the format of "Vote: NAME".
8) You are not required to unvote, however if you do, then please use the format of "Unvote:".
9) No Lynch is a valid vote target.
10) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
11) If a majority has not been reached, then No Lynch is forced as the lynch target.
12) A) Deadline for the Day Phase will equal a time of ten days.
12) B) Deadline for the Night Phase will equal a time of two days.
13) During any day phase a player may perform the command "Request: Deadline Extension". The deadline will be extended by 5 days if a majority of players perform this command. This can only be done once over the course of the game and the deadline will not be extended for any other reason.
16) After your death you are allowed to select one of the following as a final remark:
"¡Vaya vaya el pueblo de la ciudad de taco! "
"¡Escupo en usted el pueblo, voy mafia!"
17) A) You are expected to maintain a healthy level of activity in this game. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
17) B) You will receive a prod every seventy-two hour period you do not post without note of V/LA
17) C) If you go for a period of seven days without posting or acknowledging prods, you will be replaced or modkilled at the moderators discretion.
17) D) The seven day grace period will be shortened by one day, to a minimum of three days, for every two prods you receive.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
19) Please avoid using HTML and coloured font in your posts. All colours used in this post are strictly forbidden for use as they are the colours the game moderator will be using.
20) You may ask questions to the game moderator using the command: "@Mod: ___".
21) Please do not post in code, hidden text.
22) You may not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen]. These will be edited out by the Game Moderator immediately.
¤This offense will result in a warning or possible immediate modkill on a case to case basis.
23) Hydras may freely quote text logs of conversations, after all it's only the playerslot talking to itself. Too bad there are no hydras.
24) You may not quote logs of communication with other players if your role PM allows you to communicate with other players outside of this thread. You are free to paraphrase.
¤This offense will result in an immediate modkill.
25) You are allowed to claim anti-town. However you are not allowed to claim anti-town and that another player is anti-town with you (either explicitly or implicitly).
¤This will result in an automatic loss for your faction and your name added to a blacklist for any game I host.
26) If you have an issue with any of these rules you may privately appeal for a rule's removal via PM.
27) You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
29) Upon your death you will be given access to a Taco Graveyard QuickTopic where you may communicate privately with other deceased players.
30) Any and all technical data (including PM ID#, Time Sent, etc...) is considering private information and cannot be quoted or referenced.
¤This offense will result in an immediate modkill.[/collapse]

[Collapse=Player Lists]Living Tacos:
1. FYC ChiboSempai
2. Riddle
3. X1-12
4. frozenflame751
5. GorditoBoy69
6. Rockin
7. Zensei
8. Swiss

Devoured Tacos:
X1-12, the Creampuff was eaten D1.
Riddle, the Regular Taco, was eaten N1.
Rockin, the Regular Taco, was eaten N2.

Trashed Tacos:
None, and it should stay this way![/collapse]

[Collapse=Important Links]Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins
Day 2 Ends
Day 3 Begins
[/collapse]

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
It'll start when it starts. :/

Locking the thread until the roles are confirmed might be a good idea.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have to talk to Xiivi first, and he was sleeping.

Chaco

Never Logs In

The buzz of the flourescent lights over head soon vanished, and the ordinary daytime traffic of the restaurant ceased. The jingle of keys was heard as it slightly tapped against the front door; Taco City was now closed for the evening.

Important Notices:
It is now Night 0, also known as the Confirmation Stage.
Role PMs will be sent momentarily, please confirm via PM.
Night 0 will end upon 6/8 confirmation.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Via request.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value=""http://www.youtube.com/v/kLLTLWtAXD0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLLTLWtAXD0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Chaco

Never Logs In
Day 1:

It wasn't long after opening the store for the day, that I noticed what all had gone on through the night. It looked as if a donkey had come into the store, again, and ravaged the place. I looked around staring many good dishes in the face, but it was only me staring. Their lifeless gaze was averted elsewhere, hopefully someplace better....

"So what do you guys think of my novel?" Asked a new release Taco, the double decker.
"**** that man, I'd piss my wrap if that ever happened here," replied the burrito.

Just as the manager appeared for work, the city of Taco Town was livening up for the day. But just as we feared, maybe the double decker foretold it....

...a group of hungry smashers ran into taco town.

NPC Evil Eye, Double Voting Double Decker, has been eaten!
NPC Marshy, Soggy Burrito, has been trashed.

As the seen unfolded, all I could hear was the crunch of his shell, and the dripping of urine from the burritos wrap. Sing me to sleep, Miranda...

Day Begins: 3:00 pm Friday July 9th, 2010
Day Ends: 3:00 pm Monday July 19th, 2010

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
I rolled a two.

Vote: Riddle

@mod: In the dead player quicktopic thing, I assume we'll be able to share game information, right? Like, if a mafiosi gets lynched, he'll be able to tell the other dead players who his scummate is?

Swiss

Smash Lord
K.

Riddle - You're ALWAYS scum. You scum again? I hate people that always get scum.

Chibo - You a good player?

Is there some sort of resurrection power role? I see a power role who isn't in the game. Resurrect Evil Eye.

I love the FLAVOUR of this game. <-- That's a joke, funny too. See capitalised word.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ouch. That joke was an FoS at worst. Might as well get my money's worth.

That was so tasty, you might as well call it a burrEATo.

Burrito...eato...

Yeah - lynch me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'd consider myself pretty good at mafia games. I've never played here, but there are a few old forums that I played at a while ago. Some were shut down, one I forget the name of xD! And on night 1, I'll give it some time before I vote.

#HBC | Gorf

Idk what RVS stands for, but why are you so quick to vote? And it just so happens to be the same person as ChiboSempai? Possible two scum?

Vote: Swiss

Swiss

Smash Lord
"Random Voting Stage" - voting for little or no reason.

Actually, we've already left RVS. All I see here is OMGUS, Oh My God You Suck i.e. voting me because I voted you. I voted you because you showed no desire to try and read people, you just sat there on your lard posting stuff not beneficial to town. Now I'm leaving my vote on you as you jump to a conclusion Chibo and I could be scum, purely as we both voted you.

Also, the guy did NOT care T_G voted me for cracking a JOKE, yet when I vote him for not contributing, he throws a hissy fit. He's only concerned about staying alive. Scum.

Calling for a wagon guys.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
So, right now Swiss and Gordito are at L-3. That seems like a pretty healthy count, for now.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm just saying what I see. And I can change my vote whenever I want. I'm just saying that you and chibo came out of nowhere and voted me. I wouldv'e come to the same conclusion with anyone.

And I'd rather let people talk and throughout the drama and come to a conclusion on my own.

#HBC | Gorf

Guide, I can't remember the movie I'm thinking about, but is your avy the guy in that movie where the knight has to do a challenge of witts, and ur avy poisons two glasses of wine, and tells the knight to drink from one, saying that one of the two is poisoned?

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'm just saying what I see. And I can change my vote whenever I want. I'm just saying that you and chibo came out of nowhere and voted me. I wouldv'e come to the same conclusion with anyone.
But you shouldn't. You would have accused anyone who did that of being scum - why?
And I'd rather let people talk and throughout the drama and come to a conclusion on my own.
This is called lurking. How are we to figure you out? As a scum, you just gave yourself the perfect reason to not get involved in the day. Why?

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Its the princess Bride you're thinking of. The avi is a reference to my love of WIFOM.

Top Bottom