• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lust for Blood - A Ganon combo video

Atsu

Smash Ace
Amazing job dude! :D

Loved how you blended in the music with the video. This is some top notch ****.

Wish I saw an UpTilt in there though =/

Sgt Isaac

Smash Cadet
As crazy as this sounds, This is the most true "combo" video I've seen. Not many of the strings pulled off could have been easily airdodged or seen coming

(dair>Usmash = wtfhax)

3xSwords

Smash Lord
As crazy as this sounds, This is the most true "combo" video I've seen. Not many of the strings pulled off could have been easily airdodged or seen coming

(dair>Usmash = wtfhax)
For some reason every Ganon combo video has one of these comments. I won't deny the validity but I just find it hilarious that there is at least one of these comments everytime. That means Valor has done a good job in showing Ganon in all his sexiness properly. Good job. Ganon combo vids are always entertaining.

SrL04

Smash Apprentice
D air to U smash is a really common move for Ganon...

The only thing I thought was okay was the mindgame with the empty hit D air to F smash

echos

Smash Journeyman
I put this video together with one night of recording matchs so i was kinda limited with what footage i had. I spend maby like 3 hours total editing, this was more or less a trial video. I'm allready working on a new much more epic Ganon combo video i'll try to post a preview of it up in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled

edit: what kind of music would you guys prefer for my next video?

echos

Smash Journeyman
Your Ganon, while relatively good, is nowhere near as impressive as Sliq's >_>;
we would have to actually play each other for that to be a valid comment my friend. I know is sliq is great, I use alot of his techniques in my playing style. But making that statement from viewing a video that I posted only using matches i recorded at 2 im the morning is dumb. I have no grudges against any body man enough to use Ganondorf only respect, I think it would be honor to play sliq.

Tujex

Smash Ace
A very good Ganon. I'd love to fight you sometime to see how well mine fairs against you. One of the best I've seen in video.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Very nice echos, taking ganon and dishing out the needed awesome in brawl.

I'll be Fodder for Ultima's DK vid thing if he ever does it (sigh...I made falcon look pretty bad)

So when can I be beat down to the point of combo vid material?
lol next time we play we will be sure to get some awesome footage for the both of us

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Gackt is High tier, and your now cool in my book just for using there music. The Gannon rapage was good too lolz.

Keep up the good work, we might see Gannon evolve just like he did in Melee :)

-advent-

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I just got out of the hospital today.

You see, one of those ****ing forward airs came right through my screen and broke my nose.

Expect to hear from my lawyers, sir.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You used warlock punch while recovering.
You sir, are a God.

Top Bottom