• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
It means enough to me. I get a better tell on players based on interactions.
Bite this fruit for a second man.

When a criminal investigator investigates a crime, like, he looks at every detail man. I can guarantee you that about 2% of what there is available for a criminal investigator to investigate in a crime is actually relevant to the investigated crime. The rest doesn't pertain to the crime, but it gets investigated till it's deemed unimportant to the investigated crime. Ya follow me?

Well, a crime hasn't even happened yet man. At this point in time we have nothing to base any investigation on aside from what's being said before the game's even begun. Cuz no. The game hasn't even begun man. We're still stuck in that dimension that the mod put us in where we're waiting for Day 1 to begin. Will there be things that strike you as off setting for Day 1? Of course. But the fact is you can't go begging for em on the street man. You'll just know, man :).

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oh, my bad. Forgot you had to be a huge important dgames player to joke around in post-game. I'll remember that for next time. I'm not reading him any which way atm. I'll start looking at this game seriously either tonight or tomorrow morning when I'm completely sober. As for the 'wagon', I'm not concerned. It happened in GS3 #4 (I think that was the name) and I've come to accept the fact that my play comes across as scummy. I'm more concerned with finding scum than trying to maintain appearances.

It was just so specific and off-base that it didn't come off as genuine at all and seemed like you were instigating just for the sake of instigating and then when you get questioned on it you just try and create more backdoors for yourself but everyone says im being too high-strung so maybe i should chill for now i have my eye on you okay

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
It was just so specific and off-base that it didn't come off as genuine at all and seemed like you were instigating just for the sake of instigating and then when you get questioned on it you just try and create more backdoors for yourself but everyone says im being too high-strung so maybe i should chill for now i have my eye on you okay
Commas please.

#HBC | ѕoup

Thanks, man. I got some real vibes from that. Life truly is just a pollinated flower waiting to be watered to grow evermore in the garden of knowledge. Whoa.

420 blaze it #yolo #dgames

When a criminal investigator investigates a crime, like, he looks at every detail man. I can guarantee you that about 2% of what there is available for a criminal investigator to investigate in a crime is actually relevant to the investigated crime. The rest doesn't pertain to the crime, but it gets investigated till it's deemed unimportant to the investigated crime. Ya follow me?

Well, a crime hasn't even happened yet man. At this point in time we have nothing to base any investigation on aside from what's being said before the game's even begun. Cuz no. The game hasn't even begun man. We're still stuck in that dimension that the mod put us in where we're waiting for Day 1 to begin. Will there be things that strike you as off setting for Day 1? Of course. But the fact is you can't go begging for em on the street man. You'll just know, man :).
apparently weed is the magic that turns thoughts into wisdom

#HBC | ѕoup

Commas please.

*takes another hit from the bong*

commas are just words man you gotta speak from the heart that's what matters man

actually im a terrible stoner im sorry can i go back to being high-strung

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
so wait...youre frustrated over an active rajam/ruy slot (nice change of pace btw raj!) and that gorfs hilarious? whats of concern regarding rakes stream of consciousness posting? not only does he regularly do that but it seems thatd be beneficial towards reading him in the long run cuz his posts are instinctual

i dont even see a point to that post. you either get frustrated too easily or are faking being flabbergasted for the sake of appearing genuine
Which one; pick

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Explain.

More detail, what is giving you those gut feelings about Sokr and Soup?

You know who else hasn't posted? Those commies who haven't even confirmed, still keeping this game in confirmation phase. Life goes a second at a time man, no faster, no slower, so just ride with it :)

Uncooperative Gorf is uncooperative, don't like this.
[/quote]

dabuz, would you say Gorf is your top scum read?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I wouldn't say I have a scum read. Gorf is the slot that bothers me the most though, need to see how he continues to approach the game right now.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman

Not sure I follow you. It was joke. I told you it was a joke. By telling you that it was a joke I am creating back doors?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru

who you feeling weird vibes from

Rajam

Smash Champion
Read my role PM and nothing else.
/Yomi layer 1: omg! he's avoiding making contribution! scum!
/Yomi layer 2: but he's doing it on purpose; probably knows will be pressured and wants to provoke discussion and reads. town
/Yomi layer 1 again: but he's not doing anything! what

How's this that you have nothing else to say? what about soup? dabuz? Gorf? Rake? Anyone? go go go

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
/Yomi layer 1: omg! he's avoiding making contribution! scum!
/Yomi layer 2: but he's doing it on purpose; probably knows will be pressured and wants to provoke discussion and reads. town
/Yomi layer 1 again: but he's not doing anything! what

How's this that you have nothing else to say? what about soup? dabuz? Gorf? Rake? Anyone? go go go

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
i dont understand how you see dabuz as town. his play is robotic and designed to move discussion through questions that push players to elaborate on unfinished thoughts. while this sounds nice on the surface its easy to do regardless of alignment so im having difficulty gauging anything out of it specially since were still in pregame. i think youre throwing that out there too easily

also rajam youre essentially asking me dumb or scum with regards to soup (its just a term soup this aint a shot) but if i had a definitive answer idve said so. i would like to hear what joey thinks of the slot however

rake id appreciate you not responding to the bottom of 145

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam

But man there is already a crime in here. Not everything is a nicy shiny rainbow; I can sense the black and grey. There is opression that wants our hair, our braids and beards, and there are ugly, plastic-made flowers in this weedy-pretty garden. Love is not in the air man, it is not i swear. Now, tell me who are these non-harmonic elements infiltrated in the form of avatars, nicknames and stuff, tell me.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

idk man strong first impression. The effort, the follow-up, and the callout on your Sokr read, and the way he just simply understands and plain accepts your soup read, without adding unnecessary wording

Tell me the story
Hmm i'll consider that.

Initial gut feel on scary's reaction , joking but easily disengaged, read legitimate, we can leave him for now.

Non confirmation of multiple scum teams telling y/n ?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
But man there is already a crime in here. Not everything is a nicy shiny rainbow; I can sense the black and grey. There is opression that wants our hair, our braids and beards, and there are ugly, plastic-made flowers in this weedy-pretty garden. Love is not in the air man, it is not i swear. Now, tell me who are these non-harmonic elements infiltrated in the form of avatars, nicknames and stuff, tell me.

The law of attraction's a powerful one, man. It says that what we think and how we feel pulls that thought and feeling out and manifests itself in the physical world. You're driving very hard a point that being all up in our faces is the way to go but you're making yourself out to be nothing but a bother to the synergy that town needs. No, that doesn't mean scum. It means antitown. That your play hurts town. Not that you're scum and not that you're town. But just that all you're doing is dialing up your post count, which is just fluffing the thread. Which is antitown. Ya know man?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ok. Did you get anything from his reaction?

A lot of his posts look like he posted for the sake of posting, but don't really have content or commitment. (93, 79, 88, 121)
no i haven't decided how i fell yet, I'm leaning null town but it may have just been flat null i dont want to read into it too much.

reading too much screwed me in gs34 to some extent so im taking a slightly different approach here

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Confirming.

I won a Divekick tournament today and got $92!

Now I'm going to go play Fire Emblem. See you kids when the Day starts!

#HBC | ѕoup

I take back what I said about Friday Townie being concerning. They're pro-town in every sense of the word so far and I should just learn to be more passive instead of casting judgement too soon, however I agree with we thuggin' on Dabuns so far.

Top Bottom