• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sokr has been viewing the thread for about 5 minutes and he can't even properly respond to me, unless he's writing some huge wall as to why AggroMed's confirmation was somehow scum enough to get a tell on.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Down with the right wing decision making bro! Praising the man won't get you anywhere, you'll be stuck in the same loop until the end of time man! Just look forward man :) :colorful:

#HBC | Gorf

Do you come with a translator?

Dude that's, like, harsh. You seem to have had a dark aura when you made this response. Don't worry man, the message is in the words, and the degree of importance of a point is gonna be inversely related to the severity of the burn out persona. You feel me man? Didn't mean to make a buzz :)

#HBC | Gorf

Glad to know you can appreciate my ways man :). We all function in such a way that our body and mind coexist harmoniously. Find beauty in all that is around us, for we are just a flower in the garden of humanity man!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Sokr has been viewing the thread for about 5 minutes and he can't even properly respond to me, unless he's writing some huge wall as to why AggroMed's confirmation was somehow scum enough to get a tell on.
hold hands?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I have a feeling that you've decided to take the right wing approach and play this game exactly as I remember leaving it before my trip to the metaphysical universe. I gotta ask man, what's got you thinking like this?
Gut

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Are you going to back this up come the start of the game?

No, it was a joke.

I got distracted and left the window open. #unexpectedgrandpavisits

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Well, you asked if I agreed or disagreed, so I looked at the post and decided that I didn't agree man. Want me to make a bracelet out of beads that have portraits of that same scenario illustrated on each bead :)?
I would like one! Can only imagine to see what that would look like.

Top Bottom