• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
^ No. Interrupt. Everyone. Since this is clearly going in a impending direction of overcentralization of discussion, and since I can't lynch you by myself, I want more people to come in here and leave a clear posture of what they think of this issue.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh okay. I guess I'll just quote those questions 5 times a page until you answer them. Nice way to avoid reading what I posted, by the way. Hopefully Ryu restates some of the same things I did so that you'll actually respond to them.

I do ride **** a lot, don't I? I guess it's a gay habit. ;)

:v

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Joey, no offense at all brother, but your perception of what's scummy and what's not is very jaded. I feel like the government's got you brainwashed man! I only say this cuz I'm like 85% sure you're that part town that's just wrong, and I'm saying this about the basis of your thugscum read, not (as much) the basis of your townFT read. I'm not going to go ahead and give you a how-to guide on scumhunting and all that jazz man, but I assure you that a TON of what you're reading as scummy just isn't, man.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So I can't view smashboards off my laptop and stuck on a phone, also giant headache from hangover.

I'll get to this in a sec.

#HBC | Gorf

[quote="-Masquerain-, post: 16052207, member: 150954]
I do ride **** a lot, don't I? I guess it's a gay habit. ;)

:v[/quote]

You ALWAYS find a way to make me laugh man!

#HBC | Gorf

^ No. Interrupt. Everyone. Since this is clearly going in a impending direction of overcentralization of discussion, and since I can't lynch you by myself, I want more people to come in here and leave a clear posture of what they think of this issue.

Leaving a clear posture of what they think of this issue =/= Joey's meat riding. People should obviously take the case into account, since it's relevant, but no need to just meat ride man!

#HBC | Gorf

Well maybe you should think about it just a little, huh.

In fact, do that for me. Please.

I'll put myself on the noose if FT turns up town, man! Little sacrifice for my mistakes brother!

Also, 698 tells me literally nothing man. Going against town meta =/= scum, I don't talk like a bum when I'm town, but, like, does that make me scum? I didn't think so man! Also that last quote of Rake came off as trolling for me cuz that's what everybody says about everything.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Joey, no offense at all brother, but your perception of what's scummy and what's not is very jaded. I feel like the government's got you brainwashed man! I only say this cuz I'm like 85% sure you're that part town that's just wrong, and I'm saying this about the basis of your thugscum read, not (as much) the basis of your townFT read. I'm not going to go ahead and give you a how-to guide on scumhunting and all that jazz man, but I assure you that a TON of what you're reading as scummy just isn't, man.
No offense, but if you're not willing to point out what's wrong, then I have no reason to listen to this, as it comes across as another way to passively defending his slot (which is what you've been doing for all of this day phase and throughout parts of the previous day phase as well). :x

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
I'll put myself on the noose if FT turns up town, man! Little sacrifice for my mistakes brother!

Also, 698 tells me literally nothing man. Going against town meta =/= scum, I don't talk like a bum when I'm town, but, like, does that make me scum? I didn't think so man! Also that last quote of Rake came off as trolling for me cuz that's what everybody says about everything.
Even without meta, which he is playing off btw, he hasn't done much on his own without meat riding his super town read d1.

D2 he started with a Frito vote but I got nothing to why he voted us over AM and why you even jumped aboard with Marshy, marshy made a case? Wtf.

Gonna dig that up.

#HBC | Gorf

No offense, but if you're not willing to point out what's wrong, then I have no reason to listen to this, as it comes across as another way to passively defending his slot (which is what you've been doing for all of this day phase and throughout parts of the previous day phase as well). :x

I'll talk to you about it more post game cuz it'd be easier to digest when all the flips are public man. Just know that you ARE wrong in how you're going about scumhunting, and how you will probably continue to go about scumhunting.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
I'll talk to you about it more post game cuz it'd be easier to digest when all the flips are public man. Just know that you ARE wrong in how you're going about scumhunting, and how you will probably continue to go about scumhunting.
That style is valid. Joey can improve on it but it's not bad at all.

#HBC | Gorf

YO MARSHY CAN YOU EXPLAlN THIS?

HOW ABOUT THAT?

WHY DID YOU SAY THIS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT X?

CAN YOU ELABORATE ON Y?

WHILE YOURE AT IT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?

I'm gonna, like, totally keep this post handy as the response to people asking me questions that I don't feel like answering.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
By the by man, like, after that no flip I'm a bit more satisfied with my decision to have quicklynch. Willing to go through it AGAIN man :)!
Hey cause you only lynch a prove able role that could help filter through the inactives /sarcasm.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
@Joey: me rage posting isn't a lot in my meta. I'm less prone to it and more likely to take pot shots like I did on FF8 mafia.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
oh frito you are such a disgusting slot

YO RYKER. WUZ GOOD DAWG?
This right after you said we were null day 1, after a Circus vote and an FoS in Dabuz, then makes a case on us over his other two stated scum reads in his post above this one.

Isn't this what you called Nabe and Circus in OS Allstars when they voted me in that game, because I'm damn sure that was you and not FF there.

Scummy.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
frito is a slot that really screams dumb or scum throughout the entirety of this game in nearly every word he types and the fact that hes been getting a free pass all of d1 just cuz is disappointing

first off the rajam side. the lack of definite direction throughout yesterday in all of his posting remained extremely prevalent as a part of his play which is weird because the rajam that im used to seeing is a lurker at heart. he ususally spends most of his time in a game catching up but here he was right in the middle of the current action. we all know aggros position about his posting in pregame but frito went ahead and helped start the "serious" side of pregame with this and multiple posts like this

this is in regards to soup saying hes got a solid read on ryker. this is just one of MANY early game (and what i feel is still current) examples of rajam just posting to post to give the impression that he's looking to do something. i challenge everybody (including you frito) to give me one example of rajam showing town motivation toward any of his posting, cuz 90% of his "aggressive playstyle" leads to a dead end. i just happen to think he's doing it on purpose rather than just dropping all of these questions n posts n whatnot. and no. "reaction" is not a valid response. very dumb or scum throughout all his posting, but in this case signs point more to scum

the one thing rajam says that doesnt fade to darkness immediately is his read on me based on my "indecisiveness on whether soup is scum or town," which ruy verifies in one of his opening posts. how scummy of me. im sorry

ruy is a different case. rather than an unsureness of dumb or scum ruy makes it very clear that hes just scum. thanks for that ruy. his first post (significant) post asserts that he finds me to be null but that rajam finds me to be scum. then he goes down the reach route

MAYBE HE'S STARTING TO AGREE WITH RAJAM ABOUT ME BEING SCUM WHO KNOWS WOW THAT IS SOME SOLID BACKING FOR ME BEING SCUM RIGHT FRITO?

fritos pg 7 is almost ****in nothing but ruy going on about "pregame is a lot of bs thuggin but you should care about it more aggro but i really dont think you should get lynched over it is my dry opinion perfectly clear yet cuz if not i can keep going and dodge any scumhunting that you guys may expect me to do"

pg 8 is where ruy sees the light and is finally convinced that im scum! DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN! its interesting to note that ruy and rajam are definitely trying to make it clear that they are absolutely part of a hydra that has two different brains and thoughts and that theyre communicating and that theyre disagreeing on stuff and that they NEEEEEED to talk to eachother about things. funny. what was that complaint that people have bout hydras? that scum hydras use their hydraness to stall time n place blame on other heads n just conflict a lot BECAUSE theyre hydras? yea thats what it was iight lol

ruys basis on me being scum (and most of your guyss basis for that matter) is that im not putting every single bit of thought that i have in thread. newsflash thats not scummy. deal with it. but hey he didnt use those words. i did THESE are the words frito chose:

my thoughts dont flow. excellent scumhunting bro. i admitted there is no tell in aggro voting sokr. excellent scumhunting bro. this is what i do. i look for a mask to look like townmarsh. nothing pointed out here is scummy its just aggravating at worst and the fact is that there are townies who ACTUALLY think this is logical (re: my wagon). btw fair to note that ruy and rajam do a ****ton of posting outside of what im talking about and that none of it means anything. there is zero scumhunting to be found just kinda holding a place in thread really. thats about it. nada mas. zilch. squat. **** all. but i digress

btw none of this has been or is "pressure" or "reaction" related. they want me dead. and this is their reason

from that point gorf dropped dat hammah and fritos activity was nothing short of the classic get out of the scumhunting card that is saying that qling is dumb and that those who qld are dumb and that town should try to get info and just pulling **** out of the what should town say manual with all the scumhunting out the window and with a plethora of ate. and i mean ate in the scummy way not the emotionally distraught joey way

see. thats a case. dont expect me to make many more of em dgames but this town needs to step it the **** up so a bros gotta do what a bros gotta do

vote frito
fos jerkus
fos dabdab

#hbcordie
Going by paragraph numbers here cause laptop still can't get to smashboards.

1) What are you saying here? We could be either and that you not voting or hardbodying me D1 was disappointing?

2) Rajam views a lot of people at once, he's trying to get a read on the whole not 1 person. It's also D1 are you expecting him to have had 100% reads and stick to a tunnel? Rajam gets better as the game goes on because he gets stronger reads on the cast. Thus isn't him asking useless questions he's trying to guage reads on players. He'll he made comments to how Soup was town because of how he posted.

3) this is something I disagreed on and it depended on what you did later. You called out Soup for saying something stupid but you did nothing with it not did you gain any kind of read on Soup. There is no purpose to what you did there.since you dodn't try to read him.

4)I don't get how I can be absolute scum when Rajam is dumb or scum we're one slot.
I still don't why you made a long post at Soup yet he's still just nil.

The rest) You know what my reason to vote you is, your faking a position with bull reasoning. You called AM scum off his lack to post pregame, a lot if players don't do this. Circus blatantly said not posting til the game starts and you ignored him. Your being selective and opportunistic on your scum reads.

You're unsure on Soup yet Circus posted a little and your deadest on him as well. I got more of a none to pick with this but **** my phone I want my laptop.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
I forgot to elaborate on this. You're clearly stepping outside your town meta here. When, as town have you ever been #HBC just lynch someone D1? Never.

But it's not just that you're outside your meta. It's that when I called you on it (#517), you tried to downplay it:

Come on. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. What sort of reactions were you really expecting?

Because what you've got is me going for your throat.

Don't get me started on that textbook Rake scum vote from the top of toDay.
Good post here.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
you are either scum or a complete ****ing ****** dude. ****** is gonna look at me like "marshy ya shouldve been more civil bruh" but i dont give a ****. you are either so far out yur mind that sane ****** cant comprehend yu or just scum that idk wtf to tell yu. yure gonna tell me to **** myself or keep pushing yur case clinging onto strict logic learned in 8th grade but real ****** in this world gonna push thru push that **** and agree wit wat im doin like damn bruh in a blink of an eye i realize wuz good and accompany ya side

joey in tryin so hard to rap my knuckes againstya forehead like wake up man. join town. ive had to do this **** to ryker in the past and he wont admit in his lifetime "i shouldve listened to marshy. i shouldve considered his opinion b4 all dis crazy **** happened" but i feel like yure gonna do da same thing he did and shut me out man

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Nabe's 444 flat out looks terrible, the slot has been very inactive and when he comes in there he asks surface level questions that don't look like they have much thought put into them.

(Gorf) #486 looks like a terrible vote to me

#487 Scary had his own legitimate reason to scum-read Sokr (476) and comes off as genuine

#510 was Nabe's terrible vote

Gorf #520 hammer was worse. Don't like his approach to AM wagon when he was on it, pushed it, then acted like he didn't want the lynch,
it's really emphasizing how much he doesn't want to commit to his AM read. FOS Gorf

Disagree with almost the entirety of Rake's 521, need explanations

(Friday Townie) Liking his beam of logic after the quicklynch, town lean.

Circus 588 is ridiculously bad considering no involvement in the game yet then just comes in to do what looks like posting for the sake of it.

All of AM's posts after the lynch were basically just telling people not to be stupid and throwing some reads out, found myself nodding along to what he said, very open and explains his thought process. Didn't see scumhunting (not that he had much time to do so) which leaves me at reading the posts as null-leaning town

Raz's 649 looks so bad, he's confirmed to have been reading this game but hasn't been posting? Gah, so much worthlessness.
649 and 650 appear contradictory.

498 Kary basically doesn't get anything out of Sokr lynch, implying it's not worth pushing(?)

514 Kary confirms wagon is at L-1, wondering if there was a specific reason not to unvote if my analysis of 498 is correct.
Kary, what was going on in your head when Sokr's wagon was at L-1?

Thuggin's 422 is w/e, but then his 479 vote on Sokr looks out of place when Sokr wasn't mentioned in his 422

489 and 490 endorsing ****ty quickhammer is completely ****ty play.
Don't like We Thuggin trying to direct PRs

671 isn't a good case but it's not scummy, the one thing I agree with is that IIRC FT doesn't look like they are scum hunting much, since in my reading I've had trouble finding posts of theirs which I found insightful or anything particularly useful for finding scum outside of pushing We Thuggin.

700 is ignoring the question of where his read on Scary is coming from by being super vague.

Still think We Thuggin is scum

Vote: We Thuggin

(Rake) Would like a little explanation on his vote in 657

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Nabe's 444 flat out looks terrible, the slot has been very inactive and when he comes in there he asks surface level questions that don't look like they have much thought quote]l"S THIS ***** SERIOUS

PLEASE BE SCUM DABDAB. I DONT WANNA PROCESS THE THOUGHT THAT HIMSN BEINGS CAN POSSIBLY BE THIS BAD

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Nabe's 444 flat out looks terurible, the slot has been very inactive and when he comes in there he asks surface level questions that don't look like they have much thought
l"S THIS ***** SERIOUS

PLEASE BE SCUM DABDAB. I DONT WANNA PROCESS THE THOUGHT THAT HIMSN BEINGS CAN POSSIBLY BE THIS BAD

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Marshy plays like a ****in ROBOT (with terrible grammar) processed by a dude who reqd mafiascumwiki once in his lifetime. i refuse to lose to this *****ass ***** bruh

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
This right after you said we were null day 1, after a Circus vote and an FoS in Dabuz, then makes a case on us over his other two stated scum reads in his post above this one.

Isn't this what you called Nabe and Circus in OS Allstars when they voted me in that game, because I'm damn sure that was you and not FF there.

Scummy.
aka the game where jerkus and nabe WERE SCUM?

plz be scum frito. this has exceeded the upper echelons of the dumb or scum palace & im already sauced as ****. but i can STILL this **** is ****ibg ******** beyond levels humanly acceptable

Top Bottom