• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi is TRASH(vs samus)=3 days to prove me wrong

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Thats right,ladies! You have 3 days to prove me wrong. BRING IT!

FC: 4553 9654 8600

Oh and mods are watching this topic so i ask that you only post to issue a challenge or accept a challenge. Please follow the rules.

Defeated= DK2(3-1), wigi(4-0), Elheber(4-0), Player01(4-0)

Lost to=

WIGI

Smash Champion
i will also be on in about an hour. add me aswell.

I heard about you doing this. sounds liek fun but trust. there a few of us who i think can beat you.

DK2

Smash Apprentice
I've been waiting for this moment Xyro! I'll prove you wrong! Let me know when you ready ok. GO WEEGEE! LOL!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh so you made your way to the Luigi boards! I remeber you from the Peach Boards. GO DK2!!! and others :)

I'd face you, but I just started using Luigi.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Awesome, challenges. Well Xyro I have to do something for now but I think that in these three days I might be able to challenge you.

I've been known to lag, (my wi-fi connection isn't the best), so if I start to lag I'll give you the win if you want.

FC: 4382-2026-4574

DK2

Smash Apprentice
Great game Xyro! :) I was hopeing to prove you wrong, but I guess I didn't. Great game and I hope we challenge again sometimes. :)

Xyro77

Great game Xyro! :) I was hopeing to prove you wrong, but I guess I didn't. Great game and I hope we challenge again sometimes. :)
You did well. luigi is obviously your main cause it was much harder than your other characters.

Oh and before i forget.

TO ALL: This thread is not meant to see who is better(me or you) its about me AND you! This thread will teach both of use how a luigi plays(or samus)/how to create new mindgames/tricks so that when we face each other in real life........we will be more prepared than before. AGAIN, this thread is NOT here to see who is better.

BTW, luigi is trash

WIGI

Smash Champion
holy crap xyro your friggen good, almost ahd you one match. and i learned never to counter pick corneria against a samus. were luigi benifits samus benifits more. and you had a sexy like wuintuple zair cmbo on me. taht killed me.

Xyro77

Good times Xyro. I didn't prove you wrong. I still have a long way to go.
holy crap xyro your friggen good, almost ahd you one match. and i learned never to counter pick corneria against a samus. were luigi benifits samus benifits more. and you had a sexy like wuintuple zair cmbo on me. taht killed me.
both of you are good. its just you guys need more exp. and with time u will get it and be better than me. thanks fo playin

Player01

Smash Journeyman
wow by reading how your beating everyone is kinda scaring me lol. i guess i could try. best of 5?

EDIT: btw how does luigi get past zair with the most ease because that may be a problem.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
lol wow u r good. man that was ugly on my part. i knew the zair would kill me. nice combos tho. wheres mario's cape when u need it lol

DK2

Smash Apprentice
You did well. luigi is obviously your main cause it was much harder than your other characters.

Oh and before i forget.

TO ALL: This thread is not meant to see who is better(me or you) its about me AND you! This thread will teach both of use how a luigi plays(or samus)/how to create new mindgames/tricks so that when we face each other in real life........we will be more prepared than before. AGAIN, this thread is NOT here to see who is better.

BTW, luigi is trash
Thank's Xyro, :) thanks for a very good advice. Now I understand, thanks buddy. :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
wow luigi boards we need to step it up.

Xyro how many chances does each person get agasint you?

Xyro77

let me fight all the luigi mains till no one accepts. then i do rematches.

ill b on till midnight. actually no. ill be back in an hour. im gonna go get my ipod

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
chic you better win i cant play till fridays and even then ill be on intense tranign my trouts are this saturday and only 7 dudes will be chosen i hope i make the cut

TheMann

Smash Ace
Wtf no way. I wish I had a Wii and Wifi and I would play you. Luigi should be able to own samus. I just know it.

Top Bottom