• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Community Combo Video

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok.im actually going to send clips to you today.

bassically, i couldn't find my melee disk yesterday. so me and my friend played brawl. i reverse sliding taunt spiked his fox on the swining platform in rainbow cruise. it was the sex.

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
Is anyone allowed to get in on this? :0

I kinda know Yosh, and he records my replays...i think i have a video on youtube with something that could be used for teh video. I also have a bunch of replays ill search through, so lemme know if I can get my stuff in the video :0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZuVp47uRs

From 0:13 to KO is one of them, it that ok :0

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
i still need to send my videos to YoshQ, PM me when you are next on and we will exchange wii codes. I refuse to miss this combo video after I had issues getting into the Falcon community video.

I'd call it "It's time to pay attention."

Sent in 3 clips, will send in a 4th

TreK

Is "that guy"
Wait, you use Sonic in tourneys and Luigi in friendlies ?

I think you may be doing it wrong.

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
Lol nice name :-p

I have a good combo which Im sending to Yosh either today or tomorrow. Hes going to tell me if its good enough.

Is there a date for when no more combos can be entered? Like, when is it going to be put together?

yoshq

Smash Master
thats actually good mako. i'll make it when i feel like it, also someone else could make it sooner if they wanted and i would give them the clips

yoshq

Smash Master
btw yosh, do you know how to make the video fullscreen on youtube, as in without the black lines? it makes videos look a lot better
i experimented extensively with that at one point when the old player was still in use, but that wasn't with this recording setup. it should still work the same, but there wouldnt be a point because the video would be stretched and not look normal. although maybe it would be better since i'm gonna be using different resolutions since you among others insist on sending me videos as opposed to replays that i can record in the same dimensions.

HyL!

Smash Lord
either way would look fine imo, me and lordhelmet figured out what to do yesterday on getting rid of the black lines and having it fit perfectly on youtube, but however you decide will work out best.

HyL!

Smash Lord
for some reason i can't send an IM on aim. idk, it wouldn't let me with hippiedude, but basically all we figured out was, if your videos have the black lines on the sides, you can crop it in sony vegas to get rid of it, then on youtube, just add yt:strech=16:9 in the tags, and it fits perfectly.

Top Bottom