• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Community Combo Video

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Hell I'm even tempted to try working on this lol. I'd just need input for music and stuff like that.

dat sony vegas pro 10 status

EDIT: Oh, but I'm not too flashy when it comes to making videos like this so it wouldn't have too much special editing other than maybe transitions and names

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Not enough clips, not enough time.

Just wait for SSB4 so MAYBE we can make a community one.

Have someone seen my SD card near São Paulo?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Hey y'all. I'm wondering is the community cv is still in development? if so, i got some clips for it. :laugh:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hey y'all. I'm wondering is the community cv is still in development? if so, i got some clips for it. :laugh:
I have yet to start it. I'll start it once the Luigi advanced tech video is done. One thing I need is song advice. I have some ideas two of them to be exact. If you have replays send them to me through email, download, or the wii.

1. We need to vote on either having a vacuum commercial or a slap chop commercial.

2. I was thinking that at the end of the video we would name all of the luigi's that were at apex and have their picture show up. Thunder had a good idea of crop the Luigi group pic of a certain person and then show the pic of the luigi and then show one of their combos that wasn't show in the combo video.

yoshq

Smash Master
I have yet to start it. I'll start it once the Luigi advanced tech video is done. One thing I need is song advice. I have some ideas two of them to be exact. If you have replays send them to me through email, download, or the wii.

1. We need to vote on either having a vacuum commercial or a slap chop commercial.

2. I was thinking that at the end of the video we would name all of the luigi's that were at apex and have their picture show up. Thunder had a good idea of crop the Luigi group pic of a certain person and then show the pic of the luigi and then show one of their combos that wasn't show in the combo video.
I approve of these ideas and vote for the slap chop.... but you should put a Luigi head on him or something to denote that it's Luigi.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
No, we should just have the slapchop stuff during the credits after the player stuff and only have the audio for the commercial and show clips of fair stuff in the background during the credits.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I approve of these ideas and vote for the slap chop.... but you should put a Luigi head on him or something to denote that it's Luigi.
No, we should just have the slapchop stuff during the credits after the player stuff and only have the audio for the commercial and show clips of fair stuff in the background during the credits.
both are good ideas.
I just wouldn't know how to get the luigi head onto the sales person
. lol

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Like, for some of the slapchop clips we could use those mutiple fair strings after a dthrow that shouldn't work xD

I have a trollish fsmash party in luigi dittos with delta that could be used too

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Dnt wrry guys i recntly strted liking luigi so I will take ovr this abandomed project n will do it 4 you guys. i don really main Luigi but i no wat looks cool 4 combo vids and my bro said my luigi is pretty good, so just let me no. Ill start taking videos so start emailing me em. cutoff date for the vids are March25 and then I will have the Cv up by mar 30th. Thanks!

Edit: does anyone no how exactly to edit on "WIndows movie maker"? I no how to do a good number of stuff but yet have to learn the professional stuff so I wanna no to make this EVEN better.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The preferred program should be Sony Vegas instead of Windows Movie Maker. Much more options to choose from and better quality video result than the latter. I don't know about the other users, but if that was me I would leave the video-making job to a Luigi main.

Of course, any help is appreciated, even if it's minimal. :)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Dnt wrry guys i recntly strted liking luigi so I will take ovr this abandomed project n will do it 4 you guys. i don really main Luigi but i no wat looks cool 4 combo vids and my bro said my luigi is pretty good, so just let me no. Ill start taking videos so start emailing me em. cutoff date for the vids are March25 and then I will have the Cv up by mar 30th. Thanks!

Edit: does anyone no how exactly to edit on "WIndows movie maker"? I no how to do a good number of stuff but yet have to learn the professional stuff so I wanna no to make this EVEN better.
but you're a dinosaur and you don't have fingers. only claws.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
The preferred program should be Sony Vegas instead of Windows Movie Maker. Much more options to choose from and better quality video result than the latter. I don't know about the other users, but if that was me I would leave the video-making job to a Luigi main.

Of course, any help is appreciated, even if it's minimal. :)
my bro said my luigi is pretty good tho so I no wat looks cool on a Cv for luigi. n windows movie maker comes with windows and not Sony Vegas prolly because windows movie maker is better. Plus i can help I learned the more pro stuff on windows movie maker earlier 2day. cutoff day is mar 15 guys! Email me

:phone:

yoshq

Smash Master
my bro said my luigi is pretty good tho so I no wat looks cool on a Cv for luigi. n windows movie maker comes with windows and not Sony Vegas prolly because windows movie maker is better. Plus i can help I learned the more pro stuff on windows movie maker earlier 2day. cutoff day is mar 15 guys! Email me

That's alright, we've got it covered.

TreK

Is "that guy"

My eyes bleed and English is not even my language.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Ummm ok? Then get better at English

Guys I need song suggestions too. I'm thinking maybe rock or electric it needs to be fast paced. I also put in sum of my luigi combos but this isn't about me I need all ur videos so send em in

yoshq

Smash Master
Ummm ok? Then get better at English

Guys I need song suggestions too. I'm thinking maybe rock or electric it needs to be fast paced. I also put in sum of my luigi combos but this isn't about me I need all ur videos so send em in

I said we already have someone doing our video. You're not doing it. But that was better english than your last post.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
oh btw Yoshq this is that yoshi that you mm and lost on Delfino. just so you know this isn't any random troll.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I said we already have someone doing our video. You're not doing it. But that was better english than your last post.
Um my me English is always english since a language can't be two. No ur not it's like 37 pages of nothing going on. Ill help out I already have sum replays my bro also saved sum of his luigi stuff on his wii so I got more material. i'm currently waiting on mor vids from you guys.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Come on guys add my wii number and send me your replays
3817 7415 8154 4074
Mediafire me or something

Email me bc4629@hotmail.com. Lets get this combo video done. Today I'll try to add the finishing touches to the tech video.

yoshq

Smash Master
Um my me English is always english since a language can't be two. No ur not it's like 37 pages of nothing going on. Ill help out I already have sum replays my bro also saved sum of his luigi stuff on his wii so I got more material. i'm currently waiting on mor vids from you guys.

We're talking about your grammar, not the actual use of words. That's excusable.

So then submit your clips. You can't just walk in and announce you're going to do the video. BC is doing it. You can offer to help him if he wants.

boss8

Smash Hero

yoshq

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1iZf-LOyoY

intro....IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGdxUqLyqIc

^ also kinda slow but hey,its luigi perfect for his movement xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIxHMo7prQE <--first stock....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYjUoj3TBcs <--- cant NOT have this in the combo video xD

though i have alot of **** combos on my opponents...jus been kinda lazy to look them up xD

and my mario has gotten alot better then my weegee =/
Yeah Luigi is slow... but at the same time the music in the combo video should be exciting and the clips we edit together won't be slow.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
MX still hasn't sent in that clip for me?

no I guess not. Such an unreliable bloshi. jk My fault I'll ask him on here and Aicheese.

@thunder yeah I got them. I still have yet to record them.

just fyai(for your all information idk) I have one cpu(I might have two) that can record and do stuff, but I have to share it with my family(my mom and my sister) so I guess that's kind of why I'm slow on this. But this week I should be getting done with my time filler(hw) so mostly likely thursday the tech video should be done and I'll get to work on the Combo video.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqV2oEG_KFU&list=FLlV3j0YFYU7hcZTx-kyT0ow&index=1&feature=plpp_video
in a few days came the video, a little patience guys.We have been waiting since 2010 that anyone would dare to do so.
Jul!? took the project and almost ready,be something very good, and you will see...
hmm I understand your point, but my semester is almost up and I'll have a lot of free time that I would like to devote to this video. I'll message Jul? if I see him on msn or Skype.

Edit: Also I guess if I get the video close to finishing I can hand it over to Jul? so he can work his magic on it. :)

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
I think what hype means to say is, that during the time we didn't hear anything from Jul, he has been working on the video, and that it's near compleet. I can't wait to see it.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I think what hype means to say is, that during the time we didn't hear anything from Jul, he has been working on the video, and that it's near compleet. I can't wait to see it.
yeah I know I understand that, but last I heard his cpu got screwed up and he lost everything. I think hype% had some of it, but I don't know if Jul? got it back.

HyP€%

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
6875 2449 2489
if,I went back to send all material to Ju!?
I capture combos all these players: BC,Koolzone,Desti,Jbandrew,Holyv,JMiller,LilG,Slears,RiVer,Steep,Thimber44,Jul!? and HyP€%.
(many videos)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ah I see. hmm I guess I'll record any new ones that I just got and hand them over to Jul?. when I get in contact with him.

Top Bottom