• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Lucina and Robin are so cute.

Oh, yeah, i guess i couldn't stay away. Curse this game changing my perspective on being a part of this community.

C.J.

Smash Master
Hi Lucina boards!
Any of you that played Brawl Marth (or Brawl at a high level in general) know who I am, so nice seeing you all again!
For any of you that don't know me, I'm a huge theorycrafter, but I approach it differently than most theorycrafters who have given it a bad name. I focus entirely on practical application relative to a given skill level/reaction time instead of "theoretical possibilities."

I've been, tentatively, asked to be part of the beginning of the smash 4 backroom, largely as a representative for Marth, Lucina, and Robin.

While I'm good at character specific advice, I like giving general advice to improve general play (opposed to helping within a narrower spectrum) in order to help people cross barriers into the next level of play! So feel free to ask me anything (just tag me please~)!

I look forward to learning this character with you all and helping however I can!

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Hi Lucina boards!
Any of you that played Brawl Marth (or Brawl at a high level in general) know who I am, so nice seeing you all again!
For any of you that don't know me, I'm a huge theorycrafter, but I approach it differently than most theorycrafters who have given it a bad name. I focus entirely on practical application relative to a given skill level/reaction time instead of "theoretical possibilities."

I've been, tentatively, asked to be part of the beginning of the smash 4 backroom, largely as a representative for Marth, Lucina, and Robin.

While I'm good at character specific advice, I like giving general advice to improve general play (opposed to helping within a narrower spectrum) in order to help people cross barriers into the next level of play! So feel free to ask me anything (just tag me please~)!

I look forward to learning this character with you all and helping however I can!
Well, once I have my hands on the game I will keep your name in mind

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hi Lucina boards!

I played during the Brawl days and heard of you and seen you around the boards alot but i didn't play alot of brawl Marth sadly. Hope to see you crack down on this game.

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
I don't actually know, just a shot in the dark. I'd think it'd be closer to 100 as that was what the Tharja one was
Tharja wasn't a figma. She was a scale statue. Bigger, non-poseable, and therefore more expensive.

Most figures from Japan that are worth their salt are at least going to be 50 bucks. However, as an owner of the Link figma, I can definitely guarantee that Lucina will be very, VERY well made.

Also, in a video from a convention, I think I saw parts in her hair that would be perfect for plugging in her longer hair and figma has done removeable masks before with their Saber Alter figma from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

TheMiddleVeen

Smash Cadet
I was thrilled to see Lucina in over Chrom and after seeing her fight I think i will main her. I was also thrilled to see her colors represent the other females in FE Awakening. Therefore I can play as my second favorite FE dressed as my First.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
There was this great comic I can't seem to find anymore where it shows Frederick coming up to Chrom after the Smash trainer, kneels down next to him

Frederick: "Milord, there are better places to rest then-"

Chrom: "Shut up, Frederick"
"There are places to take a nap than on the ground you know. On top of my daughter is not one of them."

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
"There are places to take a nap than on the ground you know. On top of my daughter is not one of them."

I didn't think Frederick was a crazed lover. good thing you cant pair him with Lucina lol

Now that I think about it my dear Galeforced Lucina in the :4robinf: playthrough has no one to be with atm D:

well at least she has a brrrrrooooooottthaaaaaaah in Morgan and at least Morgan gets Nah so it's not all bad

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I didn't think Frederick was a crazed lover. good thing you cant pair him with Lucina lol

Now that I think about it my dear Galeforced Lucina in the :4robinf: playthrough has no one to be with atm D:

well at least she has a brrrrrooooooottthaaaaaaah in Morgan and at least Morgan gets Nah so it's not all bad
Yeah, I am starting a FemRobin playthrough and I have no idea who the heck I am going to pair Lucina with. I mean, I have to pair her with someone of course, her non-paired ending is really depressing after all.

Gerome is out of the question, I don't really like him and Lucina as a couple (I prefer them as friends, and I like Gerome with Cynthia anyways). So that leaves Laurent, Inigo, Bradly, and Yarne. Hmmm, I heard some poeple mention her supports with Laurent are good, I could try that I guess.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yeah, I am starting a FemRobin playthrough and I have no idea who the heck I am going to pair Lucina with. I mean, I have to pair her with someone of course, her non-paired ending is really depressing after all.

Gerome is out of the question, I don't really like him and Lucina as a couple (I prefer them as friends, and I like Gerome with Cynthia anyways). So that leaves Laurent, Inigo, Bradly, and Yarne. Hmmm, I heard some poeple mention her supports with Laurent are good, I could try that I guess.
good thing you ditched owain from the beginning

I'm just marrying whoever I can and seeing what comes from it. I have yet to get any male other than Owain, and I don't wanna have him with Lucina.

Right now I'm just grinding supports in the Harvest Scramble to get those marriages. Also doubles as a nice source of Master Seals since I literally have a perfect play strategy that benefits from Galeforce on both :4robinf: and Morgan that guarantees victory every single time in 6 turns.

Last edited:

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Just finished my first playthrough of FE:Awakening the other day, so looking forward to playing as Lucina and female Robin. Made my Avatar marry Chrom, so it's like having the whole family together. :laugh:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Just finished my first playthrough of FE:Awakening the other day, so looking forward to playing as Lucina and female Robin. Made my Avatar marry Chrom, so it's like having the whole family together. :laugh:
Yep, its so cool how that works out kinda like that for both male and female Robin. You have male Robin who married Lucina and has Chrom has his best friend (and father in law, lol), while Female Robin is married to Chrom, and has Lucina as their daughter.

In fact, in celebration of this, I shall link an adorable/humorous picture for each of said families!

for MaleRobin x Lucina

And for FemaleRobin x Chrom

Last edited:

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Hi Lucina boards!

HIIIII. guess whos back on smashboards. treat me right bb.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I had a real hard time imagining Lucina in short shorts. Perfect reaction to a cockroach.

Poor Chrom doesn't get a turn at Smash :p
Well he has a 3DS next to him, so it looks more like he just lost so badly he's now mopping on the floor while Robin, Lucina, and Morgan keep playing.

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman
Well he has a 3DS next to him, so it looks more like he just lost so badly he's now mopping on the floor while Robin, Lucina, and Morgan keep playing.
Based on the Amiibo next to it, I think that's a Wii U pad, like what Robin's holding. So basically, Robin whooped him.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Based on the Amiibo next to it, I think that's a Wii U pad, like what Robin's holding. So basically, Robin whooped him.
Ah, didn't notice that. Still, the point still stands, apparently Chrom sucks as Smash :D

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Wow, a staggering amount of people don't know what Lucina and Marth's B attack is called... Shield Breaker. If I had a dollar for every time that I broke a shield with that move on online mode, I'd be able take my friends out for dinner.

Also, while Little Mac is a frustrating opponent to battle online, Lucina and Marth both do a pretty good job with him (I've had more success with Marth though). I'm really feeling her a lot and can't wait for you guys to get a chance to use her.

:4shulk:

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Found this quote:
Great, now I have to imagine that the whole Grima plotline was all just a setup from Robin to get into Lucina's pants.
:4robinm:
@ TheWerdna TheWerdna I have a question about a Future Disowned. What happens to FP!Morgan? Does she escape to the past since FP!Marc goes back with Robin, Lucina and Morgan?

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Found this quote:

@ TheWerdna TheWerdna I have a question about a Future Disowned. What happens to FP!Morgan? Does she escape to the past since FP!Marc goes back with Robin, Lucina and Morgan?
The point of the theory I am working off of is that FP!Morgan is the exact same Morgan who is recruited in the game. Future Past is her home timeline, only she has no memories of it. So yes, the only real interaction "Past" Morgan will have is with Robin, where he gives her the book, leading to her defying Grima and ending back in time to where she is found in game.

Does that answer your question?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The point of the theory I am working off of is that FP!Morgan is the exact same Morgan who is recruited in the game. Future Past is her home timeline, only she has no memories of it. So yes, the only real interaction "Past" Morgan will have is with Robin, where he gives her the book, leading to her defying Grima and ending back in time to where she is found in game.
Makes sense. I was just checking.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Yay! Can't wait to read it!
If you guys want I can link the google doc for the chapter so you can read it ahead of time. I'd love feedback anyways (no, you don't have to help me edit or anything, more just general letting me know what bits work and don't, suggestions if things are unclear or drag on in places, etc) before I post it anyways.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Alright then, here is the link. I set it so you guys can leave comments, though editing the actual test is turned off (for obvious reasons, since anyone who sees this link can access it, lol)

I am actually not sure how well I did writing from Morgan's point of view. I mean, it was easy during the first bits when I had her being all crazy and adorable, but once I got to the bit where she needs to be serious I am not sure if I managed to have her still feel like Morgan.

Anyhow, I look forward to hearing your guys' feedback whenever you get the chance (since I am not posting it until Friday, I am in zero rush)

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Alright then, here is the link. I set it so you guys can leave comments, though editing the actual test is turned off (for obvious reasons, since anyone who sees this link can access it, lol)

I am actually not sure how well I did writing from Morgan's point of view. I mean, it was easy during the first bits when I had her being all crazy and adorable, but once I got to the bit where she needs to be serious I am not sure if I managed to have her still feel like Morgan.

Anyhow, I look forward to hearing your guys' feedback whenever you get the chance (since I am not posting it until Friday, I am in zero rush)
Thanks!
Also, this gave me so many feels. In a good way: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10691635/1/I-m-Here-Now-Robin-x-Lucina-One-shot
And this is adorable: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9762177/1/Bed-Time-Story
Although Robin crossed the Moral Event Horizon by
lying to Little Lucina, the monster
I'm reading the next chapter now. I'll give some feedback in a little bit.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom