• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DRILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See, Robertman has got it. Basically due to having the same english voice actor, I was jokingly suggesting Ricken's dream should parody Gurren Lagann. Though, again, not an actual serious suggestion.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
See, Robertman has got it. Basically due to having the same english voice actor, I was jokingly suggesting Ricken's dream should parody Gurren Lagann. Though, again, not an actual serious suggestion.
Yeah I'm not that into anime but I at least got the reference.

Wasn't going to use that suggestion anyway :seuss:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Anna? I just read it... What the heck went on?
My sadistic talent for writing horrifying trauma came in without me knowing it and took over for the rest of the writing.

Yeah, I dont know either.

EDIT: Well, at least an early review was fine with it.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Found this and remembered how much I love this support.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Finally, freaken Annas with Master Seals are actually showing up in my Lunatic/Classic playthrough. My characters aren't stuck at level 20 anymore!

I would love to see a RobinxLucina version where Robin is all "Hell no!" when he sees the bug...
I don't think M!Robin is the type to be freaked out by a bug.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I don't think M!Robin is the type to be freaked out by a bug.
I don't know, it sounds like it was a really big bug. Not to mention if it suddenly starts flying and getting in your face and then-

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Found this and remembered how much I love this support.
That C Support never fails to make me chuckle. The Inigo version is pretty funny too since it's easy to buy Inigo being squeamish of bugs. Haven't recruited Cynthia yet on my Robcina run where she's Lucina's sister.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
I don't know, it sounds like it was a really big bug. Not to mention if it suddenly starts flying and getting in your face and then-
Speaking of really big bugs, we had a massive spider crawling around in one of my classes today. It had a massive abdomen. It was big even for an Australian spider XD.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
That C Support never fails to make me chuckle. The Inigo version is pretty funny too since it's easy to buy Inigo being squeamish of bugs. Haven't recruited Cynthia yet on my Robcina run where she's Lucina's sister.
I think my favorite version of that conversation was actually in a fanfic, where it was Lucina, Cynthia, AND F!Morgan all freaking out about the bug. Then Morgan nearly sets the tent on fire accidentally when trying to use a fire spell as a light source. Then Chrom ends up killing it by accidentally stepping on it when he comes over to figure out what everyone is screaming about.

Also, how are your files coming?

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
ART TIME!

Also, while not from Awakening, still FE so vaguely connected to Lucina.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I think my favorite version of that conversation was actually in a fanfic, where it was Lucina, Cynthia, AND F!Morgan all freaking out about the bug. Then Morgan nearly sets the tent on fire accidentally when trying to use a fire spell as a light source. Then Chrom ends up killing it by accidentally stepping on it when he comes over to figure out what everyone is screaming about.

Also, how are your files coming?
Taguel Morgan already has half of his abilities. As for the Robcina file, as I mentioned before, I messed up on a seal with Morgan, so I need to push through to the Mila Tree chapter. I haven't had much time to play between Omega Ruby and working, though.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Taguel Morgan already has half of his abilities. As for the Robcina file, as I mentioned before, I messed up on a seal with Morgan, so I need to push through to the Mila Tree chapter. I haven't had much time to play between Omega Ruby and working, though.
Have you figured out who you are going to pair with who for the 2ed gens on both files?

Shaymikyu

Have you figured out who you are going to pair with who for the 2ed gens on both files?
On the Robcina file, I'm planning Gerome/Morgan, Owain/Severa, Yarne/Nah, Inigo/Cynthia, Brady/Kjelle, and Laurent/Noire. On the Yarne file, aside from obviously Yarne, Morgan is already with Lucina. The others I'm considering are Gerome/Cynthia, Brady/Severa, and not sure on the rest.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
On the Robcina file, I'm planning Gerome/Morgan, Owain/Severa, Yarne/Nah, Inigo/Cynthia, Brady/Kjelle, and Laurent/Noire. On the Yarne file, aside from obviously Yarne, Morgan is already with Lucina. The others I'm considering are Gerome/Cynthia, Brady/Severa, and not sure on the rest.
Hmmm, judging by the pairings for their parents you picked, that sounds good for the Robcina file. The only one that I am not sure about builds for is Yarne, since Gaius as his father leads to him being better suited for lead then support, but that would be a waste of Gregor!Nah's tanking powers. Maybe actually make Yarne's father Libra purely for the better support options.

I already have ideas for build suggestions for the rest though, all of which seem very solid. Let me know when you need them :D

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Hmmm, judging by the pairings for their parents you picked, that sounds good for the Robcina file. The only one that I am not sure about builds for is Yarne, since Gaius as his father leads to him being better suited for lead then support, but that would be a waste of Gregor!Nah's tanking powers. Maybe actually make Yarne's father Libra purely for the better support options.

I already have ideas for build suggestions for the rest though, all of which seem very solid. Let me know when you need them :D
I will consider that. And that's good to know! Glad I had okay ideas.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I will consider that. And that's good to know! Glad I had okay ideas.
Just things to remember, have Ingio, Brady, and Owain inherit galeforce, and Laurent and Gerome inherit Dual Support +. For inheretence from their fathers, (and for inheretence of the other two characters) it doesn't really matter much, but its an easy way to save time by giving them stuff they need for their builds.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

So, because of me messing with the clock on my 3DS, I can barely do anything on it for 2 days. Great. Real great idea there, Nintendo. Seriously, couldn't the punishment last 24 hours?
Just things to remember, have Ingio, Brady, and Owain inherit galeforce, and Laurent and Gerome inherit Dual Support +. For inheretence from their fathers, (and for inheretence of the other two characters) it doesn't really matter much, but its an easy way to save time by giving them stuff they need for their builds.
Will do! I won't make that mistake again.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
ART TIME!

Also, while not from Awakening, still FE so vaguely connected to Lucina.
Gods, that first patch is adorable. The first picture now makes me what to think about making my avatar have Pink hair from now on.

That comic though :joyful:. Oh GOD, it's so true. The AI is just stupid.:p

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I have returned from my obsession that is Super Smash Bros. Wii U to mingle with all you amazing people! <3

I bring fan art as recompense for my prolonged absent. I hope you like it! ^_^

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
So, because of me messing with the clock on my 3DS, I can barely do anything on it for 2 days. Great. Real great idea there, Nintendo. Seriously, couldn't the punishment last 24 hours?
...There's... A punishment? I never noticed and I usually change it every day...

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I have returned from my obsession that is Super Smash Bros. Wii U to mingle with all you amazing people! <3

I bring fan art as recompense for my prolonged absent. I hope you like it! ^_^
Awesome, but needs more :4robinm:.
We interupt this forum to give you the greatest thing ever concieved by mankind:
Wasn't that already posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom