• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
On the Robcina file, I'm planning Gerome/Morgan, Owain/Severa, Yarne/Nah, Inigo/Cynthia, Brady/Kjelle, and Laurent/Noire. On the Yarne file, aside from obviously Yarne, Morgan is already with Lucina. The others I'm considering are Gerome/Cynthia, Brady/Severa, and not sure on the rest.
Will do! I won't make that mistake again.
So, I got bored and decided to just go ahead and come up with for those parings... don't judge me, I am not obsessed with coming up with builds, who told you that?

I already gave suggestions for Morgan and Gerome, so onto the other pairings.

1) Inigo x Cynthia: Both have galeforce, so you'll be switching between the two a lot to get off up to 3 attacks per turn (one attacks, galeforce, switch to the other and attack, galeforce, third attack from either of your choice). Just make sure Inigo is the one in the lead on the end of the turn

• Inigo: Galeforce, Vantage, Vengeance, Wrath, Armthrift. Class: Sorcerer
  • Cynthia: Galeforce, Luna, Aether, Dual Guard +, Tomefair. Class: Darkflyer
2) Owain x Severa: Severa will be lead here, with Owain only taking one attack per turn to maximize galeforce. If it looks like he will be unable to kill the target then you should instead only have Severa attack and get 2 total rather than risk leaving Owain stuck in lead.

As it turns out, Severa has several viable builds, so pick the one you prefer
  • Offensive Tank Severa: Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Aegis, Armthrift/Lancefaire. Class: Hero or Paladin (go paladin if you pick up lancefaire)
  • Tank Severa: Sol, Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Aegis Class: Hero or Paladin
  • Offensive/Support: Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Dual Guard +, Anthema. Class: Hero or Paladin
and for Owain go with this build
  • Support/Offensive Owain: Galeforce, Astra, Swordfaire, Deliverer, Aggressor/Lethality

3) Laurent x Noire: Noire will be lead with her super high magic, while Laurent will take support duty
  • Noire: Luna, Tomefaire, Pavise, Aegis, Vengance/Dual Guard+ Class. Sorcerer or Sage
  • Laurent: Dual Support +, Anthema, Armthrift, Tomefaire, Hex/Aggressor. Class Sorcerer or Sage.
4) Brady x Kjelle: Brady will take lead, while Kjelle will be a more support/tank duty

• Brady: Galeforce, Luna, Aegis, Axefaire, Dual Guard +. Class: War Monk or Warrior
  • Kjelle: Vantage, Aegis, Pavise, Luna, Swordfaire/Deliverer. Class: Paladin if Swordfaire, otherwise go with General.
5) Nah x Yarne: Nah will be lead, Yarne will go support

• Nah: Sol, Dual Support +, Vantage. The last two slots are up to preference. Class: Manakete
    • Renewal: More healing, though with Sol is less useful
    • Astra: More offensiveness, though this means Sol activates less. If you pick this, then also pick up Renewal to make up for less Sol
    • Swordbreaker/Lancebreaker/Bowbreaker/Awebreaker: More tankyness as you can make 1 or 2 weapon types basically useless. Preference if up to you,
    • Counter: Inherit from Gregor. Added bonus of annoying the hell out of other people who streetpass this team.
    • Deliverer: +2 movement since Nah will always be lead and will always have someone with her
For Yarne I will give builds based on who his father is
  • Gaius!Yarne: Swordfaire, Agressor, Resistance +10, All stats +2, Filler. Class: Swordmaster
  • Libra!Yarne: Axefaire, Anthema, Hex, Agressor, Resistance +10. Class: Warrior

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, I got bored and decided to just go ahead and come up with for those parings... don't judge me, I am not obsessed with coming up with builds, who told you that?

1) Inigo x Cynthia: Both have galeforce, so you'll be switching between the two a lot to get off up to 3 attacks per turn (one attacks, galeforce, switch to the other and attack, galeforce, third attack from either of your choice). Just make sure Inigo is the one in the lead on the end of the turn

2) Owain x Severa: Severa will be lead here, with Owain only taking one attack per turn to maximize galeforce. If it looks like he will be unable to kill the target then you should instead only have Severa attack and get 2 total rather than risk leaving Owain stuck in lead.

• Offensive Tank Severa: Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Aegis, Armthrift/Lancefaire. Class: Hero or Paladin (go paladin if you pick up lancefaire)
  • Offensive/Support: Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Dual Guard +, Anthema. Class: Hero or Paladin
  • Support/Offensive Owain: Galeforce, Astra, Swordfaire, Deliverer, Aggressor/Lethality

3) Laurent x Noire: Noire will be lead with her super high magic, while Laurent will take support duty
  • Noire: Luna, Tomefaire, Pavise, Aegis, Vengance/Dual Guard+ Class. Sorcerer or Sage
  • Laurent: Dual Support +, Anthema, Armthrift, Tomefaire, Hex/Aggressor. Class Sorcerer or Sage.
4) Brady x Kjelle: Brady will take lead, while Kjelle will be a more support/tank duty

• Brady: Galeforce, Luna, Aegis, Axefaire, Dual Guard +. Class: War Monk or Warrior
  • Kjelle: Vantage, Aegis, Pavise, Luna, Swordfaire/Deliverer. Class: Paladin if Swordfaire, otherwise go with General.

• Nah: Sol, Dual Support +, Vantage. The last two slots are up to preference. Class: Manakete
    • Astra: More offensiveness, though this means Sol activates less. If you pick this, then also pick up Renewal to make up for less Sol
    • Swordbreaker/Lancebreaker/Bowbreaker/Awebreaker: More tankyness as you can make 1 or 2 weapon types basically useless. Preference if up to you,
    • Counter: Inherit from Gregor. Added bonus of annoying the hell out of other people who streetpass this team.
    • Deliverer: +2 movement since Nah will always be lead and will always have someone with her
  • Gaius!Yarne: Swordfaire, Agressor, Resistance +10, All stats +2, Filler. Class: Swordmaster
The spoiler seems anxious to talk about your obsession with builds.

:seuss:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
...There's... A punishment? I never noticed and I usually change it every day...
It's never happened to me before when I changed the time on New Leaf. But, I went to change the time and all of the sudden, time events aren't working on my game. I asked on another forum and they said you have to wait 2-3 days for them to work again like normal. It's to prevent people from exploiting daily events, but it's overly punishing in my opinion.

Nothing wrong with that! It's a good obsession to have. I will keep this all down. Thanks so much!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It's never happened to me before when I changed the time on New Leaf. But, I went to change the time and all of the sudden, time events aren't working on my game. I asked on another forum and they said you have to wait 2-3 days for them to work again like normal. It's to prevent people from exploiting daily events, but it's overly punishing in my opinion.

Nothing wrong with that! It's a good obsession to have. I will keep this all down. Thanks so much!
I haven't played Animal Crossing in so long. I bet townspeople are eating each other...

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I haven't played Animal Crossing in so long. I bet townspeople are eating each other...
Ditto. They probably think I died.

Basically, I first forgot about them like this...

...Then I forgot about them to become a tactician, then a tactician again but this time in a fighting tournament, and then a Pokémon trainer again.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

...Then I forgot about them to become a tactician, then a tactician again but this time in a fighting tournament, and then a Pokémon trainer again.
Meh, i just nuked the town and handed it over to someone else.

Explanation: Deleted my save and sold it.

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
*enters wide-eyed and curious*
whoa so this is that thread...
*wanders off*

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
The cute fanart?
oh we have fanart surrounding anything robin(or completely unrelated to robin)
And our discussions on such things typically involve several ongoing internal conversations, chaos, temporary sanity only to be subverted, and sleep

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Lol, that reminds me a lot of this video (which is an animation for a conversation on a podcast I listen to) that basically says the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6rVl9NWLxI

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
oh we have fanart surrounding anything robin(or completely unrelated to robin)
And our discussions on such things typically involve several ongoing internal conversations, chaos, temporary sanity only to be subverted, and sleep
I go on the Robin thread every so often... I was talking about here...

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Got home, launched my wiiU and played a match online on SmashwiiU... This person I fought was the most skilled Lucina player I have ever seen. Reminded me of Marth from the Melee days. Except SmashwiiU. Yeah.

i got 2 stocked
*so proud*

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Got home, launched my wiiU and played a match online on SmashwiiU... This person I fought was the most skilled Lucina player I have ever seen. Reminded me of Marth from the Melee days. Except SmashwiiU. Yeah.

i got 2 stocked
*so proud*
Who were you playing as *glares at your Ganondorf*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom