• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Yeah, it took me a while to warm up to RobinxLucina, so I guess this is the same. i mean, it's not the worse ship out there ChromXlucina

Huh?
I like a lot of different possible Robin pairings and don't have one specific favorite.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
cuz creativity

duh

:seuss:

Yeah, I wouldn't touch that pairing with a 10 meter pole.
I prefer my pairings to just be two people.
One is too little, and three is too much.
srs tho pls no
Rufurufu and Rufuruki are fine seperated, do not merge.
pls.

Shaymikyu

I'm pretty open-minded with pairings, but I can't say I'm fond of OT3s. I mean, friendship between a trio is one thing, but romance is just hard for me to get into.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I'm pretty open-minded with pairings, but I can't say I'm fond of OT3s. I mean, friendship between a trio is one thing, but romance is just hard for me to get into.
I feel the same way about pairings. I'm open-minded for the most part, but OT3's are a little too much for me. Personally, I prefer pairings that are between two people, not three or possible four. :p There's something far more intimate and personal about relationships between two people than something between three individuals, at least that's how I feel on the matter.

:4robinm: and :4lucina: are my ideal pairing and will be for a LONG time! <3

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I feel the same way about pairings. I'm open-minded for the most part, but OT3's are a little too much for me. Personally, I prefer pairings that are between two people, not three or possible four. :p There's something far more intimate and personal about relationships between two people than something between three individuals, at least that's how I feel on the matter.

:4robinm: and :4lucina: are my ideal pairing and will be for a LONG time! <3
Exactly. Once you start adding more people it feels more like trying to collect all your favorites together than actually looking at their relationship and how they mesh. I'm sure there are wonderfully-written OT3s that do that too, but I just can't get into them.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
srs tho pls no
pls.
well there goes my three way with f!robin and lucina

Siblings is how I'd do both Robins together. No other way.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Anyone else wish that Cordelia was another option for Chrom's wife? On my first playthrough, I wanted Chrom to wife Cordelia....then I found out that she couldn't, and Chrom ended up Marrying Maribelle.

Anyways, Robin and Lucina is one of my favorite parings in Awakening. Though, on my next playthrough with the Male MU, My Unit will be with Tiki.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Thanks to this thread, I ship :4robinm:and :4lucina: a lot more now. :p

Shaymikyu

Anyone else wish that Cordelia was another option for Chrom's wife? On my first playthrough, I wanted Chrom to wife Cordelia....then I found out that she couldn't, and Chrom ended up Marrying Maribelle.

Anyways, Robin and Lucina is one of my favorite parings in Awakening. Though, on my next playthrough with the Male MU, My Unit will be with Tiki.
I've mentioned this before, but I really wish Chrom had all females introduced before his marriage chapter that aren't relatives of him as potential wives.
Me too. I was meh towards it before hanging out here, and I even went with her instead of Sumia or a Robin-exclusive spouse as originally planned on my male run.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Me. I want this.

pls

This thread and Awakening began making me ship :seuss:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993

I wasn't really surprised, but I know the feels, reminds me of Elincia and Ike. I thought their conversations in the Summer Scramble were amusing enough, but I wished we could've gotten some more serious dialogue between them. Chrom as Severa's father would've made her a broken character though. :p

Right? I wasn't much of a shipper before Awakening, but well, when a game is dedicated to shipping, it was bound to bring out that aspect of me lol.

Also, found some more Lucina pics!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Right? I wasn't much of a shipper before Awakening, but well, when a game is dedicated to shipping, it was bound to bring out that aspect of me lol.

Also, found some more Lucina pics!
Well, I wasn't a shipper at all(and disliked the idea), so it's a first for me :seuss:

First image scares me, second is purty :happysheep:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A Read the most recent chapter of your fic.
@ Fluffyeevee Fluffyeevee Am I allowed to ship :4robinm:x:4lucina:x:4robinf:?
srs tho pls no
pls.
cuz creativity

duh

Yeah, I wouldn't touch that pairing with a 10 meter pole.
At least LIQUIDFGC and Robertman2 have some humanity even if one of the doesn't play Zelda :smirk: Jkn

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I've mainly seen Robin/Robin Morgans with white hair, but I kind of prefer the rainbow-haired idea. It goes well with the fact that Robin has so many possible hair colors and makes it stand out from the other white-haired Morgans you actually can get.
Alternatively, the rainbow haired Morgan is basically a fusion of all possible Morgans. Thus why she has rainbow hair and eyes... she has all of the hair colors!

I'll have to say my favourite pairing is M!MUxLucina.
^This

I have only 3 OTPs across all randoms I like. Sure, there are tons of pairings I like in many different things, but only 3 ever have reached OTP level. Each is from a different series, btw... and can probably be guessed by looking at my favorite fanfic list as well as the fanfics I have written.

Lucina x Robin is one of the three.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Alternatively, the rainbow haired Morgan is basically a fusion of all possible Morgans. Thus why she has rainbow hair and eyes... she has all of the hair colors!

^This

I have only 3 OTPs across all randoms I like. Sure, there are tons of pairings I like in many different things, but only 3 ever have reached OTP level. Each is from a different series, btw... and can probably be guessed by looking at my favorite fanfic list as well as the fanfics I have written.

Lucina x Robin is one of the three.
That would either be the most broken character in the game or incredibly useless from everything cancelling out.

Anyway, I can't say I have too many full-on OTPs, and even then, I can't think of many I've been all over for more than a couple of years or so. I like seeing different pairings, but I can't think of many that make me scream OTP at them.

For FE:A, there's Morgan/Cynthia, Gregor/Miriel, and Ricken/Nowi. Lon'qu/Cherche and Libra/Tharja come close, though.

I tend to cycle my OTPs, too. For instance, with Pokémon OR/AS right now, I'm starting to like my original childhood OTP of Brendan x May. It's also probably the closest I have to a canon OTP.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
New chapter's been up for a few hours, but here:

Changed the title to act as a shout-out :)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10830561/6/Little-Morgan-The-Dream-Master

b-_-b
I got one of the best fan fics for you guys, it's hilarious, especially in later chaptars
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9048109/1/Time-Matters-Not
I'm only up to chapter 9 and I find it brilliant

No need to chuck a toad on me good sir, I was only jesting. I apologies if it offend you. *Takes of hat and bows*

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I've mentioned this before, but I really wish Chrom had all females introduced before his marriage chapter that aren't relatives of him as potential wives.

Me too. I was meh towards it before hanging out here, and I even went with her instead of Sumia or a Robin-exclusive spouse as originally planned on my male run.
Me. I want this.

pls

JUST AS PLANNED!!!

Something like that happened with me. Except Chrom married generic village maiden.
...Nooo?
why would you put that image in my head
stahp
pls
do not want
TOO BAD!!!
All of my OT3s aren't seroius at all.[/quote]

Last edited:

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
So I'm gonna try a Lunatic run for the first time today, but I ain't touching Lunatic+ with a 50 ft pole. **** dat noise

M@v

Subarashii!
I was JV 3ing a little mac on For Glory with Lucina Omega Lylat. I get the second gimp, he gets stuck under the stage, so I'm getting the JV3. He upbs, and the last hit reaches through the bottom of the stage and hits me onstage for 3% before he falls to his death.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

JUST AS PLANNED!!!

Something like that happened with me. Except Chrom married generic village maiden.

TOO BAD!!!
All of my OT3s aren't seroius at all.
[/quote]
As mentioned before, I accidentally married Robin and Chrom first go round. I also tried to marry Sumia to a few guys before realizing she had so few options. Thank goodness Gaius was still open then.

I've always wondered what Maiden is like when Chrom marries her.
@ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu

Hey guess what? @ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 pictures are DONE! Have a LOOK, they are absolutely BRILLIANT :happysheep:.
You might have to crop things, but other than that, go wild. - @ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99

*geek out*

I love that guy:pikachu::happysheep:
Those are awesome! I have to go mention it in the Robin thread as well. I was just taking care of something first.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I was JV 3ing a little mac on For Glory with Lucina Omega Lylat. I get the second gimp, he gets stuck under the stage, so I'm getting the JV3. He upbs, and the last hit reaches through the bottom of the stage and hits me onstage for 3% before he falls to his death.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I suppose you'll get your chance...another day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom