• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Just pre-ordered a Lucina Figma (PVC Figure) today! Pre-orders for the figure began today for around $50 US, which is not bad at all considering the quality of the figure and how much detail went into it's design. It looks absolutely stunning and I just had to get one given that I'm a HUGE Lucina fanboy! X3 Here's the link to the website.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10302708
Oh my GOD that looks so good.
I don't care if it's expensive, I will have that.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Just pre-ordered a Lucina Figma (PVC Figure) today! Pre-orders for the figure began today for around $50 US, which is not bad at all considering the quality of the figure and how much detail went into it's design. It looks absolutely stunning and I just had to get one given that I'm a HUGE Lucina fanboy! X3 Here's the link to the website.

3pricey5me

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I would be even funny with F!Robin and especially if she didn't give a dam :seuss:.
This is basically canon.

How can you protect Chrom if you can't even grab the Smash Ball?
Happy Thanksgiving!

Now I have to go to work at the hell known as Wal-Mart on the night before Black Friday in 7 minutes.

New headcanon.
Interesting theory... I could see it working, too. Especially considering that Gangrel isn't the most honest person on the planet anyway, he could easily twist the story.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Preordered already.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
This is basically canon.

How can you protect Chrom if you can't even grab the Smash Ball?

Interesting theory... I could see it working, too. Especially considering that Gangrel isn't the most honest person on the planet anyway, he could easily twist the story.
Gangrel could have not known either. It seems like he wasn't exactly king when this happened, probably was his father in charge too. He could have been in his teens or something.

Also.... new chapter of A Future Disowned is now up.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Gangrel could have not known either. It seems like he wasn't exactly king when this happened, probably was his father in charge too. He could have been in his teens or something.

Read it. When will Marc Heel-Face turn, like the velociraptors in Jurassic World?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

True. I need to look closer at Awakening's timeline.

And I'll read it in a minute and mention my thoughts.

Shaymikyu

I've also noticed some sentences lack periods. A minor nitpick, but still just a note.

Murrayy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Murray97
Alright I'm gonna main Lucina even if I die trying.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what way to play her? I keep trying to play her like Marth PM/Melee too much and I'm having a tough time adjusting. Should I use side b often? I know I should be countering a lot and I'm guessing playing a lot more defensively?

Also what about throws? I can't seem to find any follow up other than throwing them off stage then edge guarding.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread I just didn't feel like creating a new one.

Shaymikyu

Speaking of Lucina actually in SSB, I'm starting to use her more again. She's a reliable one. I'm not sure if she's on the same tier for me as Robin or ZSS, but she's up there. I'd say my top 3 are Robin, ZSS, and Shulk.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Alright I'm gonna main Lucina even if I die trying.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what way to play her? I keep trying to play her like Marth PM/Melee too much and I'm having a tough time adjusting. Should I use side b often? I know I should be countering a lot and I'm guessing playing a lot more defensively?

Also what about throws? I can't seem to find any follow up other than throwing them off stage then edge guarding.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread I just didn't feel like creating a new one.
Welcome!

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
FF does not like copy-paste...

@ TheWerdna TheWerdna - it's the third line, the one spoken by Robin.
Yep, got it. I also fixed some of the missing periods, though these changes might take a bit to show up.

Sorry about the errors, I have been really rushing lately, with this chapter being finished right before I posted it and very quickly skimmed over it.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
He does. Goes back with them too
Actually I could use some input on this...

MAJOR SPOILERS
My original plan was for him to not really show up again until after the battle. However, I feel like that might be a bit anti-climatic or make it feel like too much of an afterthought. So here are the ideas I have considered and would like your guys input on them.

Original Idea: Marc would not show up in the final battle. However, afterwards they ask Tiki (who in FP has taken over Naga's mattle) to teleport them to where Marc is. They find him in a graveyard, near his mother's grave (potentionally about to commit suicide). He spots them, tried to run away, and even pulls a sword, but trips and the weapon is easily taken away (he doesn't even struggle). Lucina ends up pulling his hood down, revealing his appearence and that he is crying. He ends of breaking down and big family hug.

Idea 2: Since Morgan doesn;t have much to do in this final battle anyways, she ends up engaging in combat with Marc again. Unlike before, she doesn't activly try to win, meaning Marc starts to win this time. Instead Morgan tries to convince him to stop fighting. This begins to work, but then everyone gets teleported out of the timeline like normal (unlike the game, Morgan, Lucina, and Robin do go back to the FP timeline to help again in the final moments). FP!Lucina tries to do the awakening, but finds out the naga of that time is dead. Marc actually steps in then and heel turns, but is about to be killed when Robin, Lucina, and Morgan reappear along with the newly godified FP!Tiki.

Idea 3: Same as Idea 2, only with Lucina being the one to have the fight with Marc. However, this would require me to make more changes since....

...my plan was to have Lucina and FP!Lucina run into FP!Grima, get knocked away fairly easily. Then Robin ends up bursting in, puts up a hell of a fight, but still gets battered around at the end once its clear that 1)Grima is stronger in this timeline, 2) Robin's magic is weaker now that he no longer has the heart of grima, 3) actually doesn't pose a threat to Grima, since he can't kill him perminently anymore. Badass line from Robin "Yep, can't do anything thing to hurt you. I pose absolutely zero threat. But to be fair, I am a really good distraction" into Chrom coming up from behind and just wailing on Grima with fully awakened Falchion.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

MAJOR SPOILERS
My original plan was for him to not really show up again until after the battle. However, I feel like that might be a bit anti-climatic or make it feel like too much of an afterthought. So here are the ideas I have considered and would like your guys input on them.

Original Idea: Marc would not show up in the final battle. However, afterwards they ask Tiki (who in FP has taken over Naga's mattle) to teleport them to where Marc is. They find him in a graveyard, near his mother's grave (potentionally about to commit suicide). He spots them, tried to run away, and even pulls a sword, but trips and the weapon is easily taken away (he doesn't even struggle). Lucina ends up pulling his hood down, revealing his appearence and that he is crying. He ends of breaking down and big family hug.

Idea 2: Since Morgan doesn;t have much to do in this final battle anyways, she ends up engaging in combat with Marc again. Unlike before, she doesn't activly try to win, meaning Marc starts to win this time. Instead Morgan tries to convince him to stop fighting. This begins to work, but then everyone gets teleported out of the timeline like normal (unlike the game, Morgan, Lucina, and Robin do go back to the FP timeline to help again in the final moments). FP!Lucina tries to do the awakening, but finds out the naga of that time is dead. Marc actually steps in then and heel turns, but is about to be killed when Robin, Lucina, and Morgan reappear along with the newly godified FP!Tiki.

Idea 3: Same as Idea 2, only with Lucina being the one to have the fight with Marc. However, this would require me to make more changes since....

...my plan was to have Lucina and FP!Lucina run into FP!Grima, get knocked away fairly easily. Then Robin ends up bursting in, puts up a hell of a fight, but still gets battered around at the end once its clear that 1)Grima is stronger in this timeline, 2) Robin's magic is weaker now that he no longer has the heart of grima, 3) actually doesn't pose a threat to Grima, since he can't kill him perminently anymore. Badass line from Robin "Yep, can't do anything thing to hurt you. I pose absolutely zero threat. But to be fair, I am a really good distraction" into Chrom coming up from behind and just wailing on Grima with fully awakened Falchion.
I love all three... Idea 2/3 is my favorite. I'd love to see the original idea as an alt ending.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I love all three... Idea 2/3 is my favorite. I'd love to see the original idea as an alt ending.
I think i might go with idea 2, since that doesn't change the way the final battle plays out much and lets Morgan do something during the final battle.

Shaymikyu

MAJOR SPOILERS

I like 2, mainly because it echoes
the earlier fight between Morgan and Marc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom