• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So I'm gonna try a Lunatic run for the first time today, but I ain't touching Lunatic+ with a 50 ft pole. **** dat noise
Good luck with Frederick Emblem: Fredwakening. Seriously, first five levels are the hardest part of lunatic, and it's hell

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
Good luck with Frederick Emblem: Fredwakening. Seriously, first five levels are the hardest part of lunatic, and it's hell
Gods you are right about the frederick
He's literally the only one who can actually do damage in these first few chapters 0_o
Welp, thank gawdz I bought that EXPontienal Growth DLC.
Edit:
GUYS...... I CANT GET PAST CHAPTER ONE
THAT ****ING FIGHTER WITH A HAMMER
NOT EVEN FREDERICK COULD SAVE ME

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Gods you are right about the frederick
He's literally the only one who can actually do damage in these first few chapters 0_o
Welp, thank gawdz I bought that EXPontienal Growth DLC.
Basically give Frederick the Bronze Sword and save the silver spear for as long as possible.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

New headcanon.
The issue is it only works with some Robin builds. Chrom's dad died 15 years before the game's events, with several years of war before that. However, build 1 or 3 Robin could be old enough to fall under the right age range

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The issue is it only works with some Robin builds. Chrom's dad died 15 years before the game's events, with several years of war before that. However, build 1 or 3 Robin could be old enough to fall under the right age range
He knew ahead of time?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
He knew ahead of time?
From the sounds of it they had no idea Robin would be an usable vessel for Grima until he was born. I mean, you could still have it basically be that he was rather just trying to wipe out the cult of Grima in general, but that lacks the real punch possible with the older Robins

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Well I had a good feast.

partied too hard and now I have a small headache

also this; It may be nearing Christmas but its never too late for some Halloween.

probs gonna be really big too
but whatever

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Still fluffy though X3.

New headcanon.
Mind BLOWN

He knew ahead of time?
Yeah, I guess he might have? Maybe.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Just pre-ordered a Lucina Figma (PVC Figure) today! Pre-orders for the figure began today for around $50 US, which is not bad at all considering the quality of the figure and how much detail went into it's design. It looks absolutely stunning and I just had to get one given that I'm a HUGE Lucina fanboy! X3 Here's the link to the website.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10302708

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom