• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Image is broken for me. :ohwell:
It would seem like the image has ascended to the heaven of dead links.

Here's an image that isn't (shouldn't) be dead.

Edit:It would seem that the image has a 403 Forbidden Error. This is because they directly linked to the image from pixiv. Try using an image sharing service like imgur or tinypic (I recommend imgur).

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Here's another pic, this time with Robin/Lucina and Link/Zelda swapping outfits! :)

Edit: Let's try this again... :facepalm:

Last edited:

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Broken image solution:
Edit:It would seem that the image has a 403 Forbidden Error. This is because they directly linked to the image from pixiv. Try using an image sharing service like imgur or tinypic (I recommend imgur).
Use Imgur or Tinypic to share images. Those links shouldn't die or give 403 errors.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
WHO?

Wait, don't tell me you're going to say everyone..............
theorticly speaking here, going off of what i've seen with my own eyes, the illustrator draws a lot of RobinxRobin sooo...
two rainbow children
its beautiful ;v;

and by "a lot" i mean only draws.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
theorticly speaking here, going off of what i've seen with my own eyes, the illustrator draws a lot of RobinxRobin sooo...
two rainbow children
its beautiful ;v;

Um, I not sure how to react to this, either think this is the most genius idea in the world or one of the sickies idea very :ohwell:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
two rainbow children
its beautiful ;v;

I've mainly seen Robin/Robin Morgans with white hair, but I kind of prefer the rainbow-haired idea. It goes well with the fact that Robin has so many possible hair colors and makes it stand out from the other white-haired Morgans you actually can get.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726

Um, I not sure how to react to this, either think this is the most genius idea in the world or one of the sickies idea very :ohwell:
You need more RobinxRobin in your life. Its tied with RobinxLucina for my favorite couple of all time.

I've mainly seen Robin/Robin Morgans with white hair, but I kind of prefer the rainbow-haired idea. It goes well with the fact that Robin has so many possible hair colors and makes it stand out from the other white-haired Morgans you actually can get.
I love the Rainbow Idea..might use it in a certain story somewhere thats sorta private because its pre-beta
but yeah join the club of loving the couple
unless im alone here
then ;n;

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You need more RobinxRobin in your life. Its tied with RobinxLucina for my favorite couple of all time.

I love the Rainbow Idea..might use it in a certain story somewhere thats sorta private because its pre-beta
unless im alone here
then ;n;
Oh no I think it is adorable, but I mean, it's like you fell in love with your opposite gender self. It's kind of weird and seems very inbreed like, just my thoughts though

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Oh no I think it is adorable, but I mean, it's like you fell in love with your opposite gender self. It's kind of weird and seems very inbreed like, just my thoughts though
yeahyoubetterthinkitsadorable I found it weird at first, which is why I was hesitant to the idea when first discovering the couple, but it just grows on you, y'know. That and I find them adorable in a way I cant explain but y'know whatever.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
yeahyoubetterthinkitsadorable I found it weird at first, which is why I was hesitant to the idea when first discovering the couple, but it just grows on you, y'know. That and I find them adorable in a way I cant explain but y'know whatever.
So, sort of like :4robinm:x:4lucina:? ;)

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

unless im alone here
then ;n;
I think it's cute, but I'm a major multishipper. I can't think of a Robin pair I love above the rest for either Robin yet.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Weeeelll I sorta instantmarried Robin aand Lucina. Probably would've done the same with Robin and Robin, though.
Yeah, it took me a while to warm up to RobinxLucina, so I guess this is the same. i mean, it's not the worse ship out there ChromXlucina

I think it's cute, but I'm a major multishipper. I can't think of a Robin pair I love above the rest for either Robin yet.
Huh?

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Everyone has those ships they can't decide which they like more.
Im sorry but if it was like a life/death choice, Im leaning more on the Rufurufu side. Again, im sorry.
Yeah, it took me a while to warm up to RobinxLucina, so I guess this is the same. i mean, it's not the worse ship out there ChromXlucina
A lot of things take warming up to, and oh hoho do i know some examples.
*cough*postingmyfirstposthere.*cough.*

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Everyone has those ships they can't decide which they like more.
Im sorry but if it was like a life/death choice, Im leaning more on the Rufurufu side. Again, im sorry.

A lot of things take warming up to, and oh hoho do i know some examples.
*cough*postingmyfirstposthere.*cough.*
Post Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom