• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I just have to present a speech on Wednesday and I had a test today and that was my fifth one. So after Wednesday I may get ORAS and then Sm4sh this Saturday! Woo!
Congratulations! I'm playing OR right now and I'm on the last stretch of the main game. It's an absolute blast, though it's definitely harder than X/Y (as in more grinding and legendaries having a much lower chance of having the Pokéball work). I'm grinding everyone to level 50 in Victory Road right now.

Honestly, I could write a huge essay of praise as a major Hoenn fan about how amazing this game is, but I'll spare all of you that.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
Congratulations! I'm playing OR right now and I'm on the last stretch of the main game. It's an absolute blast, though it's definitely harder than X/Y (as in more grinding and legendaries having a much lower chance of having the Pokéball work). I'm grinding everyone to level 50 in Victory Road right now.

Honestly, I could write a huge essay of praise as a major Hoenn fan about how amazing this game is, but I'll spare all of you that.
Speaking of essays, this essay is super not fun. Can't wait to get ORAS, it seems to live up to its hype!

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I found this pic, which is so adorable. It's basically little Lucina crushing on 'Marth', and the latter freaking out about it lol.

Shaymikyu

@ Hunter Nightblood Hunter Nightblood I found that depressing picture I told you about.
I'm guessing that's in reference to Lucina's conversation with her sibling in their supports? That crushed me so much.
Know Your Meme. And I say it's F!Morgan, in a possible future for her.
I actually think it might be M!Morgan since it resembles a line from their sibling supports, but it could be up to interpretation. Either way, it hurts.

I just realized that in all three of my files, Morgan has a special connection to Lucina. In one he's her brother, another her daughter, and in the third, they're married.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm guessing that's in reference to Lucina's conversation with her sibling in their supports? That crushed me so much.

I actually think it might be M!Morgan since it resembles a line from their sibling supports, but it could be up to interpretation. Either way, it hurts.

I just realized that in all three of my files, Morgan has a special connection to Lucina. In one he's her brother, another her daughter, and in the third, they're married.
The picture?
Also, it's ambiguous enough to be either one.
And in mine, their always mother and daughter...

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

The picture?
Also, it's ambiguous enough to be either one.
And in mine, their always mother and daughter...
Yeah, the "no guarantees in war" line. In their B-Support, Lucina tries to see if her sibling can wield Falchion like her, but when she explains that it's in case she dies (and with that line), her sibling gets angry over it. And yeah, it could be either.
From the artist, it's M! Morgan, and yeah, it's based from the sibling supports for Lucina.

Here's the original pic from her too.
That's what I thought. I knew I had seen it before. It's open enough that you can see it either way, though.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
How? Also, it isn't going to be funny?
The original plan was to have Chrom have a humorous nightmare about Cordelia stalking him a la Pepe Le Pew. Now, somehow, I unwillingly turned that into a chapter where she's an insane yandere and went to...questionable lengths to try and get Chrom(already married) to marry her. Yeah.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The original plan was to have Chrom have a humorous nightmare about Cordelia stalking him a la Pepe Le Pew. Now, somehow, I unwillingly turned that into a chapter where she's an insane yandere and went to...questionable lengths to try and get Chrom(already married) to marry her. Yeah.
What does she do?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
What does she do?
She took everyone(yes, everyone) hostage and demanded Chrom marry her in exchange for their freedom. Given that Morgan enters this dream, she unwittingly becomes an asset to Chrom and almost ends up killed because of it. Sure, it's a dream, but still.

That wasn't planned at all, but I'll publish it like that and make an alternate dream later.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
She took everyone(yes, everyone) hostage and demanded Chrom marry her in exchange for their freedom. Given that Morgan enters this dream, she unwittingly becomes an asset to Chrom and almost ends up killed because of it. Sure, it's a dream, but still.

That wasn't planned at all, but I'll publish it like that and make an alternate dream later.
Oh dear... What other dreams do you have planned?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Oh dear... What other dreams do you have planned?
Probably some F!Morgan dream shipping with whoever, a planned Lon'qu nightmare(THAT'S ACTUALLY HUMOROUS THIS TIME), Gerome(not the shipping mentioned), Ricken, Lissa, Anna and Cynthia are all in the brainstorming stages atm. Eventually I have to end it, though. Might include the SpotPass characters if I do end up doing everyone eventually.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Probably some F!Morgan dream shipping with whoever, a planned Lon'qu nightmare(THAT'S ACTUALLY HUMOROUS THIS TIME), Gerome(not the shipping mentioned), Ricken, Lissa, Anna and Cynthia are all in the brainstorming stages atm. Eventually I have to end it, though. Might include the SpotPass characters if I do end up doing everyone eventually.
Will Ricken become like the Hulk in his?

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I'm still practicing with Lucina, but this was probably the best I've ever done lol. Other than the SD from the other guys, I think I did pretty well. :p

Sorry for the potato quality video, don't have a good camera around here.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Will Ricken become like the Hulk in his?
Probably not.
Instead you should have his dream be about when he's grown up and is really tall like he wants to be.

and be piloting a giant robot inside a bigger giant robot inside an even bigger giant robot the size of the moon inside an even bigger giant robot so big it can throw entire galaxies as an weapon.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm still practicing with Lucina, but this was probably the best I've ever done lol. Other than the SD from the other guys, I think I did pretty well. :p

Sorry for the potato quality video, don't have a good camera around here.

Crista's a nice name ^_^

Protip: Setting the camera on a stable surface where it doesn't move yet captures the screen well is good enough.

Or, should you be able to, you could record with an iPhone/iPad. It's what I do.

Instead you should have his dream be about when he's grown up and is really tall like he wants to be.

and be piloting a giant robot inside a bigger giant robot inside an even bigger giant robot the size of the moon inside an even bigger giant robot so big it can throw entire galaxies as an weapon.
That's a decent idea. It'll come after Morgan's next victim destination then.

wat

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Crista's a nice name ^_^

Protip: Setting the camera on a stable surface where it doesn't move yet captures the screen well is good enough.

Or, should you be able to, you could record with an iPhone/iPad. It's what I do.
Thanks!

These were recorded before the update broke them, so I had to use my cruddy Blackberry phone. :ohwell: My brother just got a new phone; definitely gonna see more quality videos soon! :)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Crista's a nice name ^_^

wat
Was making a reference to an anime in which the main character shares the same english voice actor as Ricken.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Was making a reference to an anime in which the main character shares the same english voice actor as Ricken.
PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DRILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crista's a nice name ^_^

wat
Who is the next victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom