• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
@ Robertman2 Robertman2 BTW, you owe me for getting that guy over on Gameinformer to quit fighting with you about Lucina. While I didn't convince him to like her, I did at least get him to understand why people like her.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
Noooooo, getting this translated is a higher priority. I must known what is said!

Right, my friend speaks a bit of Japanese and yes, he does have to put up with a lot of my Lucina fanboy antics.

So pretty much what is happening is that they are talking about "kiss day" and. Lucina is saying that it is good. Unfortunately he doesn't know some of the characters so he is unable to read some of the lines but the whole story just revolves around kiss day.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I might, I have reservations cause my Female Robin (Which happened to look like one of the Smash F!Robin Costumes, how awesome is that.) was married to Chrom in her playthrough, so its like... I always see Lucina as robin's daughter now XD
But then you get to imagine the pure awkwardness of if those two Robins met

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
Ummm...
What is going on in this?
Well if you're keen for a translation, I can only translate the far right line and the top left line. Keep in mind that it reads top to bottom and right to left on the right and left to right and top to bottom on the left.

Top left: rufuruki + muuku de
This essentially is stating the ship with morgan. Rufuruki is the Japanese shipping name for M!RobinxLucina. Muuku is Morgan's Japanese name and de is something for the next line which I don't understand. Essentially it's just a title.

Far right: Morgan is saying 'Come on mother and father'. As @ Hunter Nightblood Hunter Nightblood has said, it's to do with asking to observe how she was made, so the next line might be something along those lines.

I'm pretty sure that is at least the 3rd time we've seen this piece on this forum.
Have it a fourth time!

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well if you're keen for a translation, I can only translate the far right line and the top left line. Keep in mind that it reads top to bottom and right to left on the right and left to right and top to bottom on the left.

Top left: rufuruki + muuku de
This essentially is stating the ship with morgan. Rufuruki is the Japanese shipping name for M!RobinxLucina. Muuku is Morgan's Japanese name and de is something for the next line which I don't understand. Essentially it's just a title.

Far right: Morgan is saying 'Come on mother and father'. As @ Hunter Nightblood Hunter Nightblood has said, it's to do with asking to observe how she was made, so the next line might be something along those lines.

Have it a fourth time!

Could you do the other I asked for?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Guy wouldn't stop saying Lucina sux, and his femSpock waifu is the best.
Cool.

His opinion is worth as much as yours on the Internet in a comment section or wherever. Which is, no offense, zero.

Guy can say whatever he wants. The thing here is to ignore.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Cool.

His opinion is worth as much as yours on the Internet in a comment section or wherever. Which is, no offense, zero.

Guy can say whatever he wants. The thing here is to ignore.
On my profile page...
Also, left a review on your fic. You better answer my question

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
I just wanna say that I absolutely hate the difficulty spike in SmashWiiU compared to Smash3DS. I could do 7-8 Just fine in Smash3ds, both Classic and NPC level wise, But now... 6-7 is a pain, 8 absolutely murdered me back down to 6 to the point where I don't even do Classic any more, NPC's feel more smarter than they did before, pulling off Air Combos and just in general destroying everything I main, Normal feels like Hard. Call me an Amateur, which I am, but i'm starting to hate single player now, but even the amount of general people on the Professional Level are x10 common online.

Just my thoughts.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I just wanna say that I absolutely hate the difficulty spike in SmashWiiU compared to Smash3DS. I could do 7-8 Just fine in Smash3ds, both Classic and NPC level wise, But now... 6-7 is a pain, 8 absolutely murdered me back down to 6 to the point where I don't even do Classic any more, NPC's feel more smarter than they did before, pulling off Air Combos and just in general destroying everything I main, Normal feels like Hard. Call me an Amateur, which I am, but i'm starting to hate single player now, but even the amount of general people on the Professional Level are x10 common online.

Just my thoughts.
I'm one of those people.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So... yesterday while at a college group i am part of *cough*lightsaber choreography*cough* I seemed to have picked up a spotpass. This spotpass happened to also be named the same name as someone in the group. However, they married Tharja... I might need to question his taste in women now, since thats a bit... yeah.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
9 mails in the last few hours now that I checked.

7 of them from fanfiction.net.

:happysheep:

So... yesterday while at a college group i am part of *cough*lightsaber choreography*cough* I seemed to have picked up a spotpass. This spotpass happened to also be named the same name as someone in the group. However, they married Tharja... I might need to question his taste in women now, since thats a bit... yeah.
Hey, there's always something for everyone :upsidedown:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Tharja's a guilty pleasure. If were Robin, I'd hit and run though.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Even more fanart!

I tried out Smash for WiiU at a friend's house. I woulld comment about Lucina, except for the fact that she wasn't unlocked yet. Oh well, Robin is still a blast to play as.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
But then you get to imagine the pure awkwardness of if those two Robins met

This is why my green-haired Robin is probably awkward around my male Robin. Meanwhile, Pigtails Robin just laughs at them.
Thatsa' adorable.
its also nice to see some people get the heights right
I have to admit, when I first played Awakening, I was shocked at how short Lucina looked compared to how I pictured her.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
This is why my green-haired Robin is probably awkward around my male Robin. Meanwhile, Pigtails Robin just laughs at them.

I have to admit, when I first played Awakening, I was shocked at how short Lucina looked compared to how I pictured her.

Yeah, all of the female characters are really short by comparison. Default F!Robin is the same height as Lucina.

Fun fact, in smash they actually made M!Robin the same height as F!Robin. This can be seen in the victory screen with Chrom, where Robin is clearly much shorter. Also he's just as tall as Lucina in game, so clearly they just decided it would make more sense to shrink M!Robin than make F!Robin bigger.

Aren't they the same height in Smash and Robin is slightly taller in Awakening?
In awakening Robin is only slightly taller if you look at their portraits. However, if you look at their in game models, Lucina is significantly shorter. Cutscenes also reflect this, with Chrom being over half a head taller than Lucina, and Robin being roughly the same height as Chrom

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Yeah, all of the female characters are really short by comparison. Default F!Robin is the same height as Lucina.

Fun fact, in smash they actually made M!Robin the same height as F!Robin. This can be seen in the victory screen with Chrom, where Robin is clearly much shorter. Also he's just as tall as Lucina in game, so clearly they just decided it would make more sense to shrink M!Robin than make F!Robin bigger.

In awakening Robin is only slightly taller if you look at their portraits. However, if you look at their in game models, Lucina is significantly shorter. Cutscenes also reflect this, with Chrom being over half a head taller than Lucina, and Robin being roughly the same height as Chrom
I played Build 3 on my first run, so she was actually pretty tall (which is funny, because I'm shorter than short in real life- more Build 2 than anything), so it shocked me how Lucina came up to only her neck (she married Chrom, so she had the scene where she hugs Lucina).
I'd just chuck Donny at her.
On the first run, I paired her with Libra. It's actually a neat support that makes her a little more sympathetic with how she reacts to Libra's past, and their epilogue is surprisingly sweet. I did Gaius on my Yarne/Robin run, and their support is hilarious. I can't remember my plans for my Robcina run, but I have them written down, so I'll look later.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
On the first run, I paired her with Libra. It's actually a neat support that makes her a little more sympathetic with how she reacts to Libra's past, and their epilogue is surprisingly sweet. I did Gaius on my Yarne/Robin run, and their support is hilarious. I can't remember my plans for my Robcina run, but I have them written down, so I'll look later.
I totally paired up Libra and Tharja too for my second run and my first Libra pairing. Their support convos are so cool and sweet.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I played Build 3 on my first run, so she was actually pretty tall (which is funny, because I'm shorter than short in real life- more Build 2 than anything), so it shocked me how Lucina came up to only her neck (she married Chrom, so she had the scene where she hugs Lucina).
Yeah, build 3 F!Robin is the same height as build 1 M!Robin.

In order of height...

B2 F!Robin < B2 M!Robin < B1 F!Robin < B3 F!Robin = B1 M!Robin < B3 M!Robin

Edit: Yeah, um, apparently B2 M!Robin is actually only barely shorter than B1 F!Robin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom