• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
so I just got a Streetpass team from some girl, called "The Husbandos"
her avatar, plus nine male units

one of those "husbandos" was Morgan
Morgan is adorable, but... Ewww.

The most interesting one name-wise aside from the one with the items I mentioned earlier was a female Robin run named Twilight with purple hair... And the team was named the Elements of Harmony. Sadly, Twilight wasn't a Falcon Knight.

Ladies and gentlemen, the main event we've all been waiting for is almost upon us! As such, I think now is an appropriate time to exchange NNID's with one another. Your all more than welcome to add me, just keep in mind I'm sub-part when it comes to this game so I may not give you the challenge your looking for. That being said, I will add as many of you as I can in the hopes that you accept my friend request. It's been an amazing few months getting to know some of you and mingle with many of you. I look forward to SETTLING IT IN SMASH with as many of you as possible, perhaps even tonight! X3
Yes, I can't wait for Omega Ruby either.

In all seriousness, I can't wait for SSB Wii U, but I'll have to. At least I have the 3DS one to sate my SSB hunger until then.
Sure.
Fanart

That third-to-last one pleases me. I've seen it before, but it's always too cute.

I don't know a lick of Japanese, but navigating Pixiv becomes easy after a while since you recognize certain words. Here are some of them for those of you who want to Pixiv too.
ファイアーエムブレム (Fire Emblem)
ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
ルフレ (Reflet/Robin)
ルキナ (Lucina)
ルフルキ (Rufuruki/Robin x Lucina)
マーク or マーク(FE覚醒) (Marc/Morgan)

The FE Wiki also has most of the Japanese names.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Yes, I can't wait for Omega Ruby either.

In all seriousness, I can't wait for SSB Wii U, but I'll have to. At least I have the 3DS one to sate my SSB hunger until then.
I think I'll be downloading Omega Ruby tonight alongside the patch that will unlock my pre-loaded Smash Bros. Wii U. I was going to get both versions but I don't have that kind of money right now and most of my money is going towards Smash Bros. Wii U via the Gamecube Adapter, a couple Gamecube Controllers and several Amiibo's.

We'll be waiting for the day that you do! ^_^ What's your friend code for Smash 3DS? I should add you, if you want me to, of course. I'm surprised I haven't already to be honest with you.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I think I'll be downloading Omega Ruby tonight alongside the patch that will unlock my pre-load Smash Bros. Wii U. I was going to get both versions but I don't have that kind of money right now and most of my money is going towards Smash Bros. Wii U via the Gamecube Adapter, a couple Gamecube Controllers and several Amiibo's.

We'll be waiting for the day that you do! ^_^ What's your friend code for Smash 3DS? I should add you, if you want me to, of course. I'm surprised I haven't already to be honest with you.
I pre-ordered OR/AS, so I'll get it tomorrow after class. The wait will be painful. I've spoiled a few things for me, but nothing related to story changes from R/S, because I want to find those out myself.

I'd love to add you! Do you want me to message my code or just post it?

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I pre-ordered OR/AS, so I'll get it tomorrow after class. The wait will be painful. I've spoiled a few things for me, but nothing related to story changes from R/S, because I want to find those out myself.

I'd love to add you! Do you want me to message my code or just post it?
That's going to be a painful wait, no doubt about it. But I'm sure you'll endure it well. ^_^ Hang in there, m'lady! :happysheep:

Funny thing is, I usually spoil myself when it comes to games I'm really interested in or want, but for some reason I stayed away from most of the spoilers for OR/AS. Not sure why, but I'm glad I did so everything will feel fresh for me. I think I said in the past to you that this is my first time experiencing Gen 3, so I'm quite excited to say the least! I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue so my hype is off the charts right now. Of course, Smash Bros. Wii U is contending with it heavily right now, but I digress. :p

Whatever you feel comfortable doing. I don't mind either way. :)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

That's going to be a painful wait, no doubt about it. But I'm sure you'll endure it well. ^_^ Hang in there, m'lady! :happysheep:

Funny thing is, I usually spoil myself when it comes to games I'm really interested in or want, but for some reason I stayed away from most of the spoilers for OR/AS. Not sure why, but I'm glad I did so everything will feel fresh for me. I think I said in the past to you that this is my first time experiencing Gen 3, so I'm quite excited to say the least! I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue so my hype is off the charts right now. Of course, Smash Bros. Wii U is contending with it heavily right now, but I digress. :p

Whatever you feel comfortable doing. I don't mind either way. :)
I'll message you, but I don't mind exchanging friend codes with others here. Shame we can't use that to recruit the Tacticians of friends in Awakening.

I've tried to stay away, but it's hard since most Pokémon places put them everywhere. At least most sites are being nice about storyline stuff for now, and the few things spoiled for me aren't major. Still, it irks me a bit- would it kill people to mark their spoilers?

My first time in Gen 3 was barely knowing anything, so I'm trying to replicate that, but it's been impossible. X and Y were more like that for me, actually. I somehow dodged all the hype. I hope you enjoy it! The Hoenn games are my personal favorite.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I'll message you, but I don't mind exchanging friend codes with others here. Shame we can't use that to recruit the Tacticians of friends in Awakening.

I've tried to stay away, but it's hard since most Pokémon places put them everywhere. At least most sites are being nice about storyline stuff for now, and the few things spoiled for me aren't major. Still, it irks me a bit- would it kill people to mark their spoilers?

My first time in Gen 3 was barely knowing anything, so I'm trying to replicate that, but it's been impossible. X and Y were more like that for me, actually. I somehow dodged all the hype. I hope you enjoy it! The Hoenn games are my personal favorite.
Fair enough! Tis a shame indeed. I'd love to have your Tactician fight by my side. ^w^

Yeah, the internet is cluttered with spoilers no these days. Very few places are safe, especially when Nintendo is the one spoiling everything. :p

Wow! That's impressive that you were able to dodge all the hype behind X and Y. Every gaming website I knew of how Pokemon X and Y spoilers littered everywhere for all to see. It was.....depressing to say the least. :ohwell: And thank you, I'm sure I will! Hopefully, with time, it will be come a personal favourite alongside the Johto region. :)

Shaymikyu

Fair enough! Tis a shame indeed. I'd love to have your Tactician fight by my side. ^w^

Yeah, the internet is cluttered with spoilers no these days. Very few places are safe, especially when Nintendo is the one spoiling everything. :p

Wow! That's impressive that you were able to dodge all the hype behind X and Y. Every gaming website I knew of how Pokemon X and Y spoilers littered everywhere for all to see. It was.....depressing to say the least. :ohwell: And thank you, I'm sure I will! Hopefully, with time, it will be come a personal favourite alongside the Johto region. :)
I just love seeing things like what class everyone goes with.

I think because B2/W2 didn't please me as much, I wasn't paying as close attention to Pokémon stuff so I dodged many, many bullets, whereas with OR/AS, it's my favorite gen being remade following a game I really enjoyed and still am enjoying.

Johto is my second favorite. I still play my Crystal sometimes!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I just love seeing things like what class everyone goes with.

I think because B2/W2 didn't please me as much, I wasn't paying as close attention to Pokémon stuff so I dodged many, many bullets, whereas with OR/AS, it's my favorite gen being remade following a game I really enjoyed and still am enjoying.

Johto is my second favorite. I still play my Crystal sometimes!
Likewise! It's always interesting to see where someone directed they're tactician in terms of stats, class, who they married, ect.

Ah, well that makes sense. I can understand that.

Oh awesome! ^_^ I wish I had a DS Lite and a copy of Crystal lying around so I could enjoy it as well. Sadly, I do not. Although, Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver do a pretty good job already so I don't mind not playing it as of right now.

Shaymikyu

Likewise! It's always interesting to see where someone directed they're tactician in terms of stats, class, who they married, ect.

Ah, well that makes sense. I can understand that.

Oh awesome! ^_^ I wish I had a DS Lite and a copy of Crystal lying around so I could enjoy it as well. Sadly, I do not. Although, Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver do a pretty good job already so I don't mind not playing it as of right now.
I have HG and SS, but I can't restart SS because of the Spiky-Eared Pichu not being transferable, so I restart HG whenever I need to replay Johto. I'm too terrified of losing my Crystal if I restart it. It and Yellow are my last two working cartridges from the pre-GBA games.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I have HG and SS, but I can't restart SS because of the Spiky-Eared Pichu not being transferable, so I restart HG whenever I need to replay Johto. I'm too terrified of losing my Crystal if I restart it. It and Yellow are my last two working cartridges from the pre-GBA games.
Wow, I totally forgot about Spiky-Eared Pichu! :surprised: That takes me back a bit haha! Well at least you have HG for your Johto needs! I can understand that, especially since they are pretty old cartridges and they can be lost pretty easily.

Family Yukata time!

DAAWWWW!!!!!! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Shaymikyu

Wow, I totally forgot about Spiky-Eared Pichu! :surprised: That takes me back a bit haha! Well at least you have HG for your Johto needs! I can understand that, especially since they are pretty old cartridges and they can be lost pretty easily.

DAAWWWW!!!!!! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
They weren't even lost- the save battery just died. And yes, the fact that SEP can't be transferred is a huge pain. Is it really that hard to make one extra Pichu image? I'd imagine things like megas or other formes are a bigger pain.

At least I can still have my username sake in X and Y. Maybe I'll even buy Pokémon Bank to transfer the other one I have over.

Shaymikyu

I think this is the last time I preorder a physical copy of a 3DS game. The wait for tomorrow night will be excruciating.

SSB Wii U players, you'll have to report back on how awesome that is!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
They weren't even lost- the save battery just died. And yes, the fact that SEP can't be transferred is a huge pain. Is it really that hard to make one extra Pichu image? I'd imagine things like megas or other formes are a bigger pain.

At least I can still have my username sake in X and Y. Maybe I'll even buy Pokémon Bank to transfer the other one I have over.
Ohhhh, I see what you mean now! Yeah, it's rather strange why that SEP can't be transferred over. It really shouldn't be that difficult but like I've said before, Nintendo works in mysterious ways, sometimes too mysterious. :p

The Pokemon Bank is a nice feature, if your going to use it a lot. I think it;s $5 for a year so that's not too bad actually. I've gotten some benefit out if it, but not too much as of right now.

Hnng 3 hours left till the Midnight Release, time fly by faster please
3 more hours for me as well! Don't worry, just keep your mind occupied elsewhere and time will fly by before you know it! ^_^

I think this is the last time I preorder a physical copy of a 3DS game. The wait for tomorrow night will be excruciating.

SSB Wii U players, you'll have to report back on how awesome that is!
Physical does have its benefits, but if your inpatient like myself then going digital is the way to go. I've been going just pure digital for the past year and a half now and it's been working great for me. It's obvious not for everyone, especially if you treat your systems poorly, but it suits my current needs and inpatient nature. ^w^

Shaymikyu

Ohhhh, I see what you mean now! Yeah, it's rather strange why that SEP can't be transferred over. It really shouldn't be that difficult but like I've said before, Nintendo works in mysterious ways, sometimes too mysterious. :p

The Pokemon Bank is a nice feature, if your going to use it a lot. I think it;s $5 for a year so that's not too bad actually. I've gotten some benefit out if it, but not too much as of right now.

3 more hours for me as well! Don't worry, just keep your mind occupied elsewhere and time will fly by before you know it! ^_^

Physical does have its benefits, but if your inpatient like myself then going digital is the way to go. I've been going just pure digital for the past year and a half now and it's been working great for me. It's obvious not for everyone, especially if you treat your systems poorly, but it suits my current needs and inpatient nature. ^w^
It's definitely not too pricey. I was just weighing my options.

I generally prefer having a physical copy of a game when possible. Tracking cartridges can be a pain at times, but there's a weird nostalgia to it. Plus, my Wi Fi isn't always reliable.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
It's definitely not too pricey. I was just weighing my options.

I generally prefer having a physical copy of a game when possible. Tracking cartridges can be a pain at times, but there's a weird nostalgia to it. Plus, my Wi Fi isn't always reliable.
I totally get the nostalgia behind cartridges or the physical feel of a video game and if I wasn't so....lazy I suppose, I might just be doing physical rather than digital, but I have the luxury to download digitally reliably, so I do.

Shaymikyu

I totally get the nostalgia behind cartridges or the physical feel of a video game and if I wasn't so....lazy I suppose, I might just be doing physical rather than digital, but I have the luxury to download digitally reliably, so I do.
I'll probably eventually start going digital more and more. It's easier having a few games on one SD card than a ton of cartridges. I already have my digital Awakening, for starters.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I'll probably eventually start going digital more and more. It's easier having a few games on one SD card than a ton of cartridges. I already have my digital Awakening, for starters.
It really is easier. Most of my 3DS games are on one SD card, which for portable gaming, is incredibly wonderful and convenient! I've even adopted my digital love towards the Wii U for the most part since changing disks can be tedious given my ADD nature haha! XD Of course, it's a mixture of that and just being lazy, but oh well. :p Awakening is defiantly one game that I just HAD to have digitally! ^w^ Good on ya for doing so as well!

Shaymikyu

It really is easier. Most of my 3DS games are on one SD card, which for portable gaming, is incredibly wonderful and convenient! I've even adopted my digital love towards the Wii U for the most part since changing disks can be tedious given my ADD nature haha! XD Of course, it's a mixture of that and just being lazy, but oh well. :p Awakening is defiantly one game that I just HAD to have digitally! ^w^ Good on ya for doing so as well!
I simply couldn't find it physically, but even if I did, I'd probably get both for more files.

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the crummy battery backup life for the second gen game boy color games was annoying. I remember when my gold version couldn't save anymore and I was bummed out because I had some really good pokemon on it. I know how some of you guys feel.

Oh man. Two awesome games coming out on the same day. Talk about a dilemma. It's going to be tough to choose. Smash bros. is my priority right now though. Can't wait for both games. I'm starting with Mudkip when I get Omega Ruby and bring on the Lucina amiibo. Whenever it will come out.... Can't wait to unearth my GameCube controllers and get new ones to. Been waiting a while for this.

Also, I have a physical copy of awakening. Last one Target had in stock to. So I got lucky and used one of the play Nintendo cupons I got from the play Nintendo tour at mall of America to reduce the price a little bit.

Shaymikyu

Yeah, the crummy battery backup life for the second gen game boy color games was annoying. I remember when my gold version couldn't save anymore and I was bummed out because I had some really good pokemon on it. I know how some of you guys feel.

Oh man. Two awesome games coming out on the same day. Talk about a dilemma. It's going to be tough to choose. Smash bros. is my priority right now though. Can't wait for both games. I'm starting with Mudkip when I get Omega Ruby and bring on the Lucina amiibo. Whenever it will come out.... Can't wait to unearth my GameCube controllers and get new ones to. Been waiting a while for this.

Also, I have a physical copy of awakening. Last one Target had in stock to. So I got lucky and used one of the play Nintendo cupons I got from the play Nintendo tour at mall of America to reduce the price a little bit.
Yeah, it made me sad to lose my Blue, my very first Pokémon game. I also lost my Ruby, the first game I actually beat, when my dog bit the cartridge. I got a new one, but still, it hurt.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Welp, gonna go sit down near my Gamestop and wait for an hour and 30+ minutes, see you guys when I get back.

Last edited:

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
Actually, I haven't ever done a Morgan pairing ever. I'll do one my next run with a male MU, it's probably gonna be a lunatic run too.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Ladies and gentlemen, the main event we've all been waiting for is almost upon us! As such, I think now is an appropriate time to exchange NNID's with one another. Your all more than welcome to add me, just keep in mind I'm sub-part when it comes to this game so I may not give you the challenge your looking for. That being said, I will add as many of you as I can in the hopes that you accept my friend request. It's been an amazing few months getting to know some of you and mingle with many of you. I look forward to SETTLING IT IN SMASH with as many of you as possible, perhaps even tonight! X3
>_< Stinks that I'll be missing out on the launch day Smashing; hope everyone has a wonderful time!

I'll be adding everyone here when I can, but will the follows carry over once I get a Wii U? It'll be a pain to add everyone again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom