• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
So, First post outside of the welcome forums... Hi guys.

Last nights midnight release was awesome :3

My brother got the New 3DS! With the C-nipple and everything!
Interesting I didn't even know it had released outside of Japan in any country yet, Australia is awesome. Either way, tell me how well it works, the C-Stick that is. can't imagine it being to great.

Quick feedback time.

Favorite F!Morgan pairing.

Go.
Mine would have to be OwainxF!Morgan...They're support is just so adorable.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So, First post outside of the welcome forums... Hi guys.

Last nights midnight release was awesome :3

Interesting I

Mine would have to be OwainxF!Morgan...They're support is just so adorable.
Who do you have Morgan's mother be normally?
AND WELCOME!

Last edited:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Who do you have Morgan's mother be normally?
AND WELCOME!
Well first playthrough I had a female Robin so Morgan's first mother was Robin.. naturally :p, but when I played normal Robin, he mated to Tharja so its normally Tharja. Making Tharja the mom, and Noire her sister.

Thanks also!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well first playthrough I had a female Robin so Morgan's first mother was Robin.. naturally :p, but when I played normal Robin, he mated to Tharja so its normally Tharja. Making Tharja the mom, and Noire her sister.

Thanks also!
Ah. Lucina is always Morgan's mom for me. If you haven't tried a playthrough with that pairing, you have to. It makes certain scenes so much better.

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Ah. Lucina is always Morgan's mom for me. If you haven't tried a playthrough with that pairing, you have to. It makes certain scenes so much better.
I might, I have reservations cause my Female Robin (Which happened to look like one of the Smash F!Robin Costumes, how awesome is that.) was married to Chrom in her playthrough, so its like... I always see Lucina as robin's daughter now XD

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I might, I have reservations cause my Female Robin (Which happened to look like one of the Smash F!Robin Costumes, how awesome is that.) was married to Chrom in her playthrough, so its like... I always see Lucina as robin's daughter now XD
I can see why. It's kinda weird for me to see M!Morgan married to Lucina since I'm used to them being related. Anyways, I just picture :4robinf: as a different person from :4robinm:. Makes it less weird.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I did the same. I married Chrom on my first run, and was going to marry Sumia on my second because of that, but the fine folks here convinced me to try Lucina and I was able to pretend my male Robin was a different enough character to overlook it. That, and Morgan getting Aether.

Welcome, by the way!
I can see why. It's kinda weird for me to see M!Morgan married to Lucina since I'm used to them being related. Anyways, I just picture :4robinf: as a different person from :4robinm:. Makes it less weird.
Same for me. I had to make Morgan a Taguel to view him as unrelated enough to Lucina for them to marry! Still a cute support, though. Rivals Cynthia for my favorite male Morgan pairing.

Anyway, enjoy SSB Wii U, Fate Challengers! I don't have a Wii U, so I'm doing totally important definitely not a new Pokemon game business tonight first.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I just saw this quote on youtube, and it wins all of the things.

"Chrom: Lucina... You deserve better from me then one sword and a world of troubles. So here, take my spot in Super Smash Bros."

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
so we may not yet have the new Pokémon games here... but we do get two Pokémon 3DS themes - Sleeping Pikachu, and Primal Groudon/Kyogre.

plus of course more Mario themes. Can't forget about the Mario themes. Also a Sonic theme, which is free. I still don't want it.

I will admit, the Groudon one looks pretty cool (unfortunately it doesn't show the Kyogre half of it).

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Some more Lucina art:

With the whole family :3

And with some of the smashers:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

so we may not yet have the new Pokémon games here... but we do get two Pokémon 3DS themes - Sleeping Pikachu, and Primal Groudon/Kyogre.

plus of course more Mario themes. Can't forget about the Mario themes. Also a Sonic theme, which is free. I still don't want it.

I will admit, the Groudon one looks pretty cool (unfortunately it doesn't show the Kyogre half of it).
In your country, at least. In America, they seem to forget about any of the franchises they have for the themes except Mario (and one Zelda and a couple Animal Crossing). Also, we got the Sonic theme a week or so ago here. Joy, that was way more important than a Pokémon one. You know, Nintendo's SECOND MOST SUCCESSFUL FRANCHISE WITH A NEW GAME OUT NOW RIPE FOR HYPING.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Dammit, FE:A, quit not spawning merchants. The two times you have they appeared on the same squares as Risen, which I can't deal with early game in Lunatic. I need those damn Master and Second Seals.

Shaymikyu

One last cute fan art find before I inevitably go quiet for a day or two because Groudon will hold me hostage.

(Source)

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Is anyone still working on that babysitter Validar fic?
Maybe someday, but for now I am focusing on my other stories

Also, I have run into 3 more spotpasses and still not other Robcina runs. Wow, is everyone at my college that lame?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Maybe someday, but for now I am focusing on my other stories

Also, I have run into 3 more spotpasses and still not other Robcina runs. Wow, is everyone at my college that lame?
I suppose I'll get written, another day.........

Also, yes, yes they are (though admittedly, I really like Anna, Cordelia and Olivia x M!Robin as much as Robcina)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Lucina's the one that has to get 8 KOs in Solo Cruel Smash to complete a challenge in Smash U. It can't be anyone else.

She's one lucky lady. -_-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom