• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
You'll have to get back to us once you've seen the hotsprings convo and the chapter 21 scene on the M!Robin playthrough. Since I completely agree, the normal Lucina x Robin supports are not my favorites... but the two scenes I mentioned before completely make up for it and more.

Well there is a very simple answer for that.... which is... um... *runs away*
I still like the pairing a ton already, especially with Morgan and Lucina's interactions. Plus, I love their SSB reveal trailer (I seriously thought they were already a couple when I first saw it). In fact, there are a lot of FE:A pairings like that for me. Chrom and Robin's chain isn't my favorite, but I like them as a couple because of the story and Lucina as Robin's daughter, plus the hilarity in the Summer Scramble and the feels in the Hot Spring Scramble. I definitely plan on seeing those scenes, though. Like I said, once I get Priam, it's back to that run.
Everything here is insanely cute. I approve.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
So remember that story thing I was doing? Yeah well hey chapter 2's a thing.
also here's some pictures and stuff that may or may not have been here already

Shaymikyu

Time since last Morgan spam: too long.

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)
Some Morgan x Lucina (yes, he looks like Robin here, but the tags said Morgan):

(Source)
And this feelsy two parter.

(Source)
When I first beat Awakening, I went for the "Robin deals the final blow" ending. It didn't get to me much at first (a couple of characters made me chuckle a little, even), but freaking Morgan gets me every time. Especially when he (and I assume female Morgan too when you're male Robin) tries to call Robin back before the final battle by saying he doesn't want to lose his mother again... It almost made me choose the Chrom ending first.

Also, not Morgan, but:
I'm running out of Morgan pics, or at least blue-haired/ambiguous parent Morgan.

Gee, I wonder who my favorite (or two favorite, rather) character(s) in FE:A is (are).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)
When I first beat Awakening, I went for the "Robin deals the final blow" ending. It didn't get to me much at first (a couple of characters made me chuckle a little, even), but freaking Morgan gets me every time. Especially when he (and I assume female Morgan too when you're male Robin) tries to call Robin back before the final battle by saying he doesn't want to lose his mother again... It almost made me choose the Chrom ending first.

Also, not Morgan, but:
I'm running out of Morgan pics, or at least blue-haired/ambiguous parent Morgan.

Gee, I wonder who my favorite (or two favorite, rather) character(s) in FE:A is (are).
The one with Morgan and the paintings... My heart just shattered...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

Also, not Morgan, but:

I hate how Morgan is sometimes drawn to resemble Robin. Tis confusing.

Shaymikyu

I hate how Morgan is sometimes drawn to resemble Robin. Tis confusing.
I'm with you. Or when a younger build Robin makes me think it's Morgan until I see the tags. I guess white-haired male Morgan could at least be Henry/Walhart/Yen'fay's kid. I just thought the art itself was cute. What I don't get is when people do this when everyone else is their official art hair. Morgan's art hair is black, not white. Not all the kids take after their guaranteed parent's hair color in the official art. Some do, like Laurent or Nah, but others are different, like Kjelle or Inigo.
MUST PICTURE RIDLEY IN A TRAIN CONDUCTOR OUTFIT!!!
I don't have that, but I have this.

(Source)
Poor Chrom. I like you, buddy, but I also like making fun of you.
But I like MorganxLucina. Sure, it'll NEVER top the OTP, but its noice.
Ditto. Their support chain is so cute, and has given me headcanons about Morgan. It's interesting because for me, it's the opposite of Robin/Lucina- I prefer the earlier supports to the final two (though they aren't bad). Morgan giving Lucina flowers and singing is really sweet.
I lied. More Morgan spam incoming.

This might have been here already. I'm blanking out.
(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

These are so cute I can't take it! (Source)

Still wishing for more Taguel M!Morgan art.

(Source)

I love this trio so much. I demand more fan art of it. Their supports just all tie in so well. (Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

I feel like this should be my sig with how much I adore Morgan, but I also really like my little family sig. Hmm...
(Source)
Okay, I'm done for now this time, I promise.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

Gah, the two with both Male and Female blue haired Morgans make me so happy. So glad I worked both into my head canon...

...and my fanfic, which if havn't you should all totally go read right now! Right here. The link is there. Go.

Shaymikyu

Gah, the two with both Male and Female blue haired Morgans make me so happy. So glad I worked both into my head canon...

...and my fanfic, which if havn't you should all totally go read right now! Right here. The link is there. Go.
Okay, I actually have it in my tabs now (finally). I have a lot of work tonight, but I'll try and at least read a chapter when I have more downtime tonight.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
lucina 2.png

Drew this up in some free time. Compared to the one on my profile, it's hit and miss in some points, but I think it turned out well.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Quoting this again since I've read the first two chapters, and Morgan is adorable. I want to hug her.

And the fic is good too, of course, even though it's just getting to the core premise now. Robin and Lucina's interactions are well-done, too, and I love Mama Bear Sumia a ton.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm with you. Or when a younger build Robin makes me think it's Morgan until I see the tags. I guess white-haired male Morgan could at least be Henry/Walhart/Yen'fay's kid. I just thought the art itself was cute. What I don't get is when people do this when everyone else is their official art hair. Morgan's art hair is black, not white. Not all the kids take after their guaranteed parent's hair color in the official art. Some do, like Laurent or Nah, but others are different, like Kjelle or Inigo.

Ditto. Their support chain is so cute, and has given me headcanons about Morgan. It's interesting because for me, it's the opposite of Robin/Lucina- I prefer the earlier supports to the final two (though they aren't bad). Morgan giving Lucina flowers and singing is really sweet.
>artistic liberties
>canon
>what canon

I must have missed that part in the supports because I don't remember Morgan giving Lucina flowers.

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but I still keeping the hope alive for declone DLC despite how unlikely that is.

Shaymikyu

>artistic liberties
>canon
>what canon

I must have missed that part in the supports because I don't remember Morgan giving Lucina flowers.
True, true.:laugh: I prefer my own hair colors for them myself, like auburn Nah, blonde Noire, and of course, blue-haired Morgan. I just meant it's odd when there's a piece of art where everyone is given the color in their official artwork (i.e. green-haired Nah, redhead Severa, etc.), and then Morgan has white hair for some reason.

And it's in their C-Support.
  • Morgan: Ah! Perfect! There you are!
  • Lucina: Hmm? What are you hiding behind your back, Morgan?
  • Morgan: Ta-dah! It's for you!
  • Lucina: Ah! What lovely flowers! Thank you. But what is the occasion?
  • Morgan: Kids were picking 'em in the village we were just passing through. They gave some to me, so that's your cut.
  • Lucina: I don't think I've ever seen such vibrant colors...
  • Morgan: Wonderful, isn't it? Even in the throes of war, the flowers still bloom. Just think what it will look like once the world is at peace! Fields awash in color!

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
So Christmas is sort of coming up, so if anyone finds any good Festive-y Lucina pictures.. y'know I'll take them off your hands, more than happily.

On the topic of Christmas and Smash Bros, how much you guys wanna bet for a Christmas Costume DLC? Because I can only hope that's actually a thing(think of the possibilities here)

Shaymikyu

Quoting this again since I've read the first two chapters, and Morgan is adorable. I want to hug her.

And the fic is good too, of course, even though it's just getting to the core premise now. Robin and Lucina's interactions are well-done, too, and I love Mama Bear Sumia a ton.
Continuing my thoughts just because I got in one more chapter.
Now that I think about it, it must be extra painful for Lucina to run into Grima!Robin when he's her husband or she's her mother... I haven't tried Future Past yet myself, but I have read a couple parts of the script for it, and I'm a bit let down they don't play with that much. I felt the same way about Lucina's dialogue in the story end, though, especially when you choose the Robin ending. She didn't seem to address Robin as her mother at all in my play at that point and just called her "milady." I guess that's what fanfiction is for...

As a side note, interesting idea with male Morgan being the more physically-skilled one. I guess it makes sense since he has a sword in his official art while female Morgan has a tome. I always assumed the opposite since male Morgan is a Sorcerer in Future Past (if I recall correctly from what I have read) and female Morgan is a Wyvern Lord. Plus, I'm a sucker for the reversal of the typical "magic-user female, physically-powerful male" trope. That's another reason why I'm really liking Robin/Lucina, actually.

And I said it before, but I love so much how you write female Morgan. If she's anything like that in her supports, I'm going to love her possibly even more than male Morgan. Have I mentioned I wish we could get both in one run?

EDIT: Though now that I think about it- if the Lucina in Future Past is the Lucina born in that timeline whereas the one Robin married isn't that Lucina, then maybe she wouldn't realize the significance of it... Ouch, time travel hurts my head.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Continuing my thoughts just because I got in one more chapter.
Now that I think about it, it must be extra painful for Lucina to run into Grima!Robin when he's her husband or she's her mother... I haven't tried Future Past yet myself, but I have read a couple parts of the script for it, and I'm a bit let down they don't play with that much. I felt the same way about Lucina's dialogue in the story end, though, especially when you choose the Robin ending. She didn't seem to address Robin as her mother at all in my play at that point and just called her "milady." I guess that's what fanfiction is for...

As a side note, interesting idea with male Morgan being the more physically-skilled one. I guess it makes sense since he has a sword in his official art while female Morgan has a tome. I always assumed the opposite since male Morgan is a Sorcerer in Future Past (if I recall correctly from what I have read) and female Morgan is a Wyvern Lord. Plus, I'm a sucker for the reversal of the typical "magic-user female, physically-powerful male" trope. That's another reason why I'm really liking Robin/Lucina, actually.

And I said it before, but I love so much how you write female Morgan. If she's anything like that in her supports, I'm going to love her possibly even more than male Morgan. Have I mentioned I wish we could get both in one run?
I am glad you are liking it so far and that I managed to write Morgan well. I have to say, Morgan is so much fun to write, since I just get to be very silly and goofy with what she says. Also the positivity and cheerful outlook is just so nice to write for a change.

I made M!Morgan (who for the purposes of the story is named Marc, which is actually both Morgan's japanesse name) be the more phuscially skilled one mainly make it so that each of the two kids took more after the opposite gendered parent in terms of skill set. Morgan more after Robin, while Marc more after Lucina. And yes, this is be completely going against the classes they are given in the actual DLC, which you are correct in that M!Morgan was a sorcerer and F!Morgan a Wyvern Lord. I basically just made them both Tacticians for the sake of personal headcanon.

Also, quick little hint. There a specific detail I in particular regarding the weapon Marc was using that is actually a bit of stuble forshadowing that I think was so subtle no one actually noticed. Go me for not making it clear. Woohoo!

I am definitely going to touch the whole it being painful for Lucina to face the Grima!Robin of this world, though it will be a bit more subdued here, since this is the second Grima!Robin they've run into. Same with Robin dealing with the "I'm Grima" angst, he's already gone through that song and dance. I plan to lampshade it a bit, actually, with Grima saying some of the exact same lines as he does in the game and Robin being like "yeah, well, I've heard this before. Can we just skip ahead and get this over with? Its a lot less indimidating the second time."

Also, you have no idea about the heckache this story has unleashed upon myself. I have to make sure to keep deal with the fact that there are technically four Lucina's amongst the various timelines. To be fair, only three are actually involved in the plot, and of those three one has been dead for awhile. (The one who is not invovled is the baby Lucina who is back in the main timeline, presumably having Rugrats style adventures)

Also, totally agree, the lack of unique dialogue in the final battle and the Robin ending sucks. You do get unique dialogue in the Chrom ending though, with Robin's spouse and kid(s) assuring him/her he did the right thing. Its actually why I always choose the Chrom ending, just so I can see that dialogue, even though I consider the Robin ending to be the true ending and is the one I used in my story.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I am glad you are liking it so far and that I managed to write Morgan well. I have to say, Morgan is so much fun to write, since I just get to be very silly and goofy with what she says. Also the positivity and cheerful outlook is just so nice to write for a change.

I made M!Morgan (who for the purposes of the story is named Marc, which is actually both Morgan's japanesse name) be the more phuscially skilled one mainly make it so that each of the two kids took more after the opposite gendered parent in terms of skill set. Morgan more after Robin, while Marc more after Lucina. And yes, this is be completely going against the classes they are given in the actual DLC, which you are correct in that M!Morgan was a sorcerer and F!Morgan a Wyvern Lord. I basically just made them both Tacticians for the sake of personal headcanon.

Also, quick little hint. There a specific detail I in particular regarding the weapon Marc was using that is actually a bit of stuble forshadowing that I think was so subtle no one actually noticed. Go me for not making it clear. Woohoo!

I am definitely going to touch the whole it being painful for Lucina to face the Grima!Robin of this world, though it will be a bit more subdued here, since this is the second Grima!Robin they've run into. Same with Robin dealing with the "I'm Grima" angst, he's already gone through that song and dance. I plan to lampshade it a bit, actually, with Grima saying some of the exact same lines as he does in the game and Robin being like "yeah, well, I've heard this before. Can we just skip ahead and get this over with? Its a lot less indimidating the second time."

Also, you have no idea about the heckache this story has unleashed upon myself. I have to make sure to keep deal with the fact that there are technically four Lucina's amongst the various timelines. To be fair, only three are actually involved in the plot, and of those three one has been dead for awhile. (The one who is not invovled is the baby Lucina who is back in the main timeline, presumably having Rugrats style adventures)
I only have two chapters left now, so I should catch up tonight.
I'll refer to M!Morgan as Marc for simplicity's sake (though I'm used to the other way around, playing female Robin first, but Marc for him does make more sense than for F!Morgan).

The choices for the classes in TFP confuse me a little, actually. I get why Marc is a Sorcerer- Robin's father is one, and it just goes well with the evil magic theme and the only way he could use dark magic without the class is if Robin had married Aversa- but the Wyvern Lord for Morgan confuses me. I guess because Grima is a dragon, and Wyvern Lords are imposing? I almost would have just gone with the upgraded versions of their starting classes, myself (Grandmaster if they're Chrom's or Lucina's, just still Taguel if they're Panne's or Yarne's, ones with multiple upgrade options could use one of each- for instance, Ricken-fathered or Laurent-fathered could have one as a Sage and one as a Dark Knight, etc.). Both Morgans just are Tacticians to me (barring my one Taguel Morgan). The idea of basing them off the opposite gender parents is great, though. Reminds me of another reason why I love Morgan and Lucina as siblings when I use female Robin because they are the same.

Hmm, I'll have to pay close attention, then. I figured there was a reason it was given a distinct shape.

True, it'd be redundant to go over the same plot steps all over again, and I feel like Robin resolves his/her angst about being Grima by the end, especially in the Robin ending where he/she actually loses his/her Mark of Grima. Future Past is more about that world anyway, and Robin and company essentially pulling what Lucina did to their timeline.

We need a spin-off with baby Lucina's adventures.:laugh: Considering how her parents are off fighting twice now, she's got to have gotten into some kind of trouble.
EDIT: I promise this is the last Chrom joke, but I just saw this on KYM and it made me tear up with laughter.

(Source)

Chrom's overly-happy face just sells it.

EDIT: Okay, one last thing I forgot to mention- Owain and Severa are hilarious. It makes me want to S-Support them in one of my two remaining runs.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I only have two chapters left now, so I should catch up tonight.
I'll refer to M!Morgan as Marc for simplicity's sake (though I'm used to the other way around, playing female Robin first, but Marc for him does make more sense than for F!Morgan).

The choices for the classes in TFP confuse me a little, actually. I get why Marc is a Sorcerer- Robin's father is one, and it just goes well with the evil magic theme and the only way he could use dark magic without the class is if Robin had married Aversa- but the Wyvern Lord for Morgan confuses me. I guess because Grima is a dragon, and Wyvern Lords are imposing? I almost would have just gone with the upgraded versions of their starting classes, myself (Grandmaster if they're Chrom's or Lucina's, just still Taguel if they're Panne's or Yarne's, ones with multiple upgrade options could use one of each- for instance, Ricken-fathered or Laurent-fathered could have one as a Sage and one as a Dark Knight, etc.). Both Morgans just are Tacticians to me (barring my one Taguel Morgan). The idea of basing them off the opposite gender parents is great, though. Reminds me of another reason why I love Morgan and Lucina as siblings when I use female Robin because they are the same.

Hmm, I'll have to pay close attention, then. I figured there was a reason it was given a distinct shape.

True, it'd be redundant to go over the same plot steps all over again, and I feel like Robin resolves his/her angst about being Grima by the end, especially in the Robin ending where he/she actually loses his/her Mark of Grima. Future Past is more about that world anyway, and Robin and company essentially pulling what Lucina did to their timeline.

We need a spin-off with baby Lucina's adventures.:laugh: Considering how her parents are off fighting twice now, she's got to have gotten into some kind of trouble.
EDIT: I promise this is the last Chrom joke, but I just saw this on KYM and it made me tear up with laughter.

(Source)

EDIT: Okay, one last thing I forgot to mention- Owain and Severa are hilarious. It makes me want to S-Support them in one of my two remaining runs.
Yeah, I have to give my second favorite ship in the game (Owain x Severa) some love in the story.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Yeah, I have to give my second favorite ship in the game (Owain x Severa) some love in the story.
I'll definitely do it in either my Robin/Lucina or Yarne/Robin run. In my initial run, I did Owain/Kjelle and Yarne/Severa. I enjoyed both, but I'm not as in love with them as some of the other 2nd gen pairings I've tried (Morgan/Cynthia, Morgan/Lucina, and Gerome/Nah come to mind). I figured theirs would be fun since they're so opposite of each other.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
[/spoiler]

(Source)

BWHAHAHAHAHAA :joyful:. God, that's Hilarious.

Also, Owain and Severa is funny too, isn't it.

But the A support makes me hate Severa so much, I mean, look a what she did to Owain's confidence, the poor kid.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
BWHAHAHAHAHAA :joyful:. God, that's Hilarious.

Also, Owain and Severa is funny too, isn't it.

But the A support makes me hate Severa so much, I mean, look a what she did to Owain's confidence, the poor kid.
But that S rank though, its so cute it hurts.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Speaking of Owain and supports, I just realized a possible paradox that would happen if Robin were to marry Lissa. In Owain's supports with his father, we learn that his father gets killed by taking an arrow meant for Owain. However if his father is Robin, then that causes all kinds of plot issues. Then again there is a support with Severa and her father saying that they look the same age, which can be really weird if her dad was Gregor. It really makes me wish they could have done unique supports for the dads that didn't involve doing the Future Past DLC.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Oh, I forgot what happens.

:4pit:: Refresh my memory
You find out that the reason Severa refused to let Owain see and name her sword and why she told him to go away was actually because she was afraid that he'd find out she'd already carved a name into the sword years ago... That naming being Owain. Turns out she has been in love with owain for years, since as she puts it, "he was always nice to her, even when she wasn't"

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
OK! I'm not going to geek out over these new pics of Lucina that I'm going to post. LET'S DO THIS!!!

Pretty cool but I can still keep my composure...

Alrighty.....it's getting rather difficult now.....but I've...got....to....not...geek out!

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
You find out that the reason Severa refused to let Owain see and name her sword and why she told him to go away was actually because she was afraid that he'd find out she'd already carved a name into the sword years ago... That naming being Owain. Turns out she has been in love with owain for years, since as she puts it, "he was always nice to her, even when she wasn't"
Oh my god, yes yes, that scene was heart breaking, God.

..... I really need to continue my Hard Save with MUx Anna, but it's too HARD D=

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
My issues with all these smash sisters pictures this generation is the lack of Marth still showing up, not because I think of Marth as a princess, but rather a kindred spirit with all of humanity, manly and feminine at perfection levels!
It doesn't help all the other male cast members are jealous of this,

1406509873787.jpg

(What Marth's thinking)

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
OK! I'm not going to geek out over these new pics of Lucina that I'm going to post. LET'S DO THIS!!!

Pretty cool but I can still keep my composure...

Alrighty.....it's getting rather difficult now.....but I've...got....to....not...geek out!

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
MUST, CONTROL, GEEK OUT..~

SHEEP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom