• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
OK! I'm not going to geek out over these new pics of Lucina that I'm going to post. LET'S DO THIS!!!

Pretty cool but I can still keep my composure...

Alrighty.....it's getting rather difficult now.....but I've...got....to....not...geek out!

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
Pretty much no one believed you :seuss:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
While this pair is extremely cute (poor old Chrom)

These two come a very close second in my books

Those mask are adorable

No, I-I can't take it.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If all goes well and im not writer blocked I could potentially have my one-shot finished by tomorrow :D

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Speaking of Owain and supports, I just realized a possible paradox that would happen if Robin were to marry Lissa. In Owain's supports with his father, we learn that his father gets killed by taking an arrow meant for Owain. However if his father is Robin, then that causes all kinds of plot issues. Then again there is a support with Severa and her father saying that they look the same age, which can be really weird if her dad was Gregor. It really makes me wish they could have done unique supports for the dads that didn't involve doing the Future Past DLC.
Agreed. Same with the siblings of Lucina- I like Morgan's with her, but he seems to remember more than he should. The FE wiki argues that it's possible a little did come back to Morgan, though, like what happened to Robin with his/her name.

I get that writing a ton of unique supports for each possible combo would be difficult, but in that case, they should have either pulled a Sumia and limited everyone's supports or at least tweaked the ones where there's those types of issues.

And, as mentioned before, it irks me how some lines don't change based on marriage, like
when everyone is trying to call Robin back or the pre-credits scene of the Robin ending.
You find out that the reason Severa refused to let Owain see and name her sword and why she told him to go away was actually because she was afraid that he'd find out she'd already carved a name into the sword years ago... That naming being Owain. Turns out she has been in love with owain for years, since as she puts it, "he was always nice to her, even when she wasn't"
Awwww. That is really sweet, actually. Severa is probably one of my least favorite of the children, but that makes me like her a little more.
OK! I'm not going to geek out over these new pics of Lucina that I'm going to post. LET'S DO THIS!!!

Pretty cool but I can still keep my composure...

Alrighty.....it's getting rather difficult now.....but I've...got....to....not...geek out!

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
That last picture of Robin is just so adorable. And the rest is awesome too, of course.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
My issues with all these smash sisters pictures this generation is the lack of Marth still showing up, not because I think of Marth as a princess, but rather a kindred spirit with all of humanity, manly and feminine at perfection levels!
It doesn't help all the other male cast members are jealous of this,

View attachment 28949
(What Marth's thinking)
Wow! I never thought Marth in that regard. You make a solid case for why he should be in those Super Bash Sister pics, that's for sure.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Yes, shame on you good sir :seuss:

In other news:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/11/new_nintendo_direct_airing_5th_november

inb4 moar dlc for sm4sh
Here's my predictions for the direct.

-MK8 DLC release date for November and more info
-Hyrule Warriors DLC info and release dates
-Pokemon ORAS info
-Persona Q info
-Amiibo info for other games like Hyrule Warriors and MK8
-Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker info
-Yoshi Wooly World info and possible release date
-Mario Maker info and possible release date
-Splatoon info and possible release date
-Smash Bros. reveal trailer for Duck Hunt or perhaps DLC characters
-HD remastered games info
-New unannounced games/features/DLC
-HOPEFULLY more info on Xenoblade Chronicles X
-New 3DS and 3DS XL release date info for North America and Europe

And that's my safe predictions for the Nintendo Direct tomorrow. Although, I REALLY want to see more SMTxFE info cause that game deserves some love. ^_^

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So, I opened FE:A to see I hade a street pass. So I got on my god lunatic playthrough with maxed out characters, Ready to see what chalenge this fellow Tactician presented me.

*looks at other team and suddenly feels really bad for what is about to happen*

Or I could just sent Robin in to beat your team single handedly.

Ignis + crit + forged Alm's Blade for 240 damage on the other player's Robin

Edit: Oooooh another spotpass. Maybe this one will be stronger

*looks*

*highest level on team is 7*

...never mind

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Speaking of Owain and supports, I just realized a possible paradox that would happen if Robin were to marry Lissa. In Owain's supports with his father, we learn that his father gets killed by taking an arrow meant for Owain. However if his father is Robin, then that causes all kinds of plot issues. Then again there is a support with Severa and her father saying that they look the same age, which can be really weird if her dad was Gregor. It really makes me wish they could have done unique supports for the dads that didn't involve doing the Future Past DLC.
Another continuity error I've noticed is in Morgan's support with Tiki, in which Morgan says "you looked a little older, but it was definitely you!"

Really, Morgan? Tiki looked older?

...How?

Shame, 'cause Robin x Tiki is my second favorite ship for Robin. I imagine the same problem pops up in Morgan/ Nowi or Nah's supports, but I haven't gotten those because they make me super uncomfortable.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
If all goes well and im not writer blocked I could potentially have my one-shot finished by tomorrow :D
Yay!!!
Another continuity error I've noticed is in Morgan's support with Tiki, in which Morgan says "you looked a little older, but it was definitely you!"

Really, Morgan? Tiki looked older?

...How?

Shame, 'cause Robin x Tiki is my second favorite ship for Robin. I imagine the same problem pops up in Morgan/ Nowi or Nah's supports, but I haven't gotten those because they make me super uncomfortable.
What's your first favorite ship?
That really bothered me on my first playthrough...
Gah, the two with both Male and Female blue haired Morgans make me so happy. So glad I worked both into my head canon...

...and my fanfic, which if havn't you should all totally go read right now! Right here. The link is there. Go.
And I stole that headcanon.
Chrom, buddy. You've got some 'splainin' to do.
I know what I would if I were Robin...
So Christmas is sort of coming up, so if anyone finds any good Festive-y Lucina pictures.. y'know I'll take them off your hands, more than happily.

On the topic of Christmas and Smash Bros, how much you guys wanna bet for a Christmas Costume DLC? Because I can only hope that's actually a thing(think of the possibilities here)
Bonus points if it's RobinxLucina.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
What do you think? Come on, man. We're pretty much in the Robcina shipping thread.
Derp. Also, we might as well change the name of this thread... My favorite ship for M!Robin is probably... RobinxLissa or RobinxOlivia. RobinxTharja is a guilty pleasure for me...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I realize now that every time I get back to writing the one shot this thread gets shoved in my mind every 10 seconds D:

Shaymikyu

Yes, shame on you good sir :seuss:

In other news:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/11/new_nintendo_direct_airing_5th_november

inb4 moar dlc for sm4sh
I think we'll get :4duckhunt:'s trailer for sure, and maybe a little more details on some of the new modes. I'm hoping they'll clear up more news on DLC too, such as whether Mewtwo is a special case and there won't be anymore (which I doubt, because that would be dumb), and whether DLC will also include things like stages (guess that's kind of confirmed already with the Miiverse stage?) and alts (which I'm almost more excited for than the possibility of more characters).
Yay!!!

What's your first favorite ship?

That really bothered me on my first playthrough...

And I stole that headcanon.
I know what I would if I were Robin...

Bonus points if it's RobinxLucina.
I've actually had trouble finding Christmas FE:A pics compared to Halloween. The only ones I could find much were the one with the kids I posted earlier, a Walhart x Robin one with Morgan, and a Gaius x Sumia one that will likely be my holiday icon because it is cute. I seem to recall one I saw on Tumblr with Laurent wrapped in Christmas lights too. Oh, and another one with Chrom and female Robin in Christmas outfits (though not in the same pic- it was a set).

Okay, poking around Pixiv more, there's also this, which I can post here because Lucina is in it, yay!
EDIT:
Derp. Also, we might as well change the name of this thread... My favorite ship for M!Robin is probably... RobinxLissa or RobinxOlivia. RobinxTharja is a guilty pleasure for me...
I've only tried Robcina for male Robin, but I'm also interested in Lissa, Panne, Tiki, Sumia, Cynthia, Olivia, Say'ri, and Emmeryn. And I'm sure I forgot someone in there because I always seem to with how many characters I love in this game.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I think we'll get :4duckhunt:'s trailer for sure, and maybe a little more details on some of the new modes. I'm hoping they'll clear up more news on DLC too, such as whether Mewtwo is a special case and there won't be anymore (which I doubt, because that would be dumb), and whether DLC will also include things like stages (guess that's kind of confirmed already with the Miiverse stage?) and alts (which I'm almost more excited for than the possibility of more characters).

I've actually had trouble finding Christmas FE:A pics compared to Halloween. The only ones I could find much were the one with the kids I posted earlier, a Walhart x Robin one with Morgan, and a Gaius x Sumia one that will likely be my holiday icon because it is cute. I seem to recall one I saw on Tumblr with Laurent wrapped in Christmas lights too. Oh, and another one with Chrom and female Robin in Christmas outfits (though not in the same pic- it was a set).

Okay, poking around Pixiv more, there's also this, which I can post here because Lucina is in it, yay!
EDIT:

I've only tried Robcina for male Robin, but I'm also interested in Lissa, Panne, Tiki, Sumia, Cynthia, Olivia, Say'ri, and Emmeryn. And I'm sure I forgot someone in there because I always seem to with how many characters I love in this game.
Little Lucy, Owain, and Morgan!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've been meaning to try out RobinxCherche. Though my favorite person to marry is probably Nowi I would admit (I haven't married Lucina yet, don't hurt me)

As for the supports themselves I really enjoyed Anna's and Lissa's. I might even consider marrying Anna, however I have two other girls on my list I need to ship with, Lucina being one of them.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
so when's hooded Robin and yukata Lucina :]

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I've been meaning to try out RobinxCherche. Though my favorite person to marry is probably Nowi I would admit (I haven't married Lucina yet, don't hurt me)

As for the supports themselves I really enjoyed Anna's and Lissa's. I might even consider marrying Anna, however I have two other girls on my list I need to ship with, Lucina being one of them.
I liked Lissa and Anna's support with Robin. But... They don't get Hot Springs Scramble scenes with him. Nor does Chapter 21 change...

Shaymikyu

I like Nowi too, honestly. Mainly her supports with Ricken and Gregor made her grow on me. Ignoring her outfit, I like the whole eternal youth thing going on with her.
I liked Lissa and Anna's support with Robin. But... They don't get Hot Springs Scramble scenes with him. Nor does Chapter 21 change...
That's one thing that bums me out about my Robin/Yarne run (especially since I almost went with Inigo initially). It's a shame that Robin doesn't just get a special conversation with their spouse then no matter what, or their spouse doesn't get another Morgan conversation.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yes. I want them.
I like Nowi too, honestly. Mainly her supports with Ricken and Gregor made her grow on me. Ignoring her outfit, I like the whole eternal youth thing going on with her.
Like Nowi, don't like the outfit. And, also HenryxNowi.

Shaymikyu

Yes. I want them.

Like Nowi, don't like the outfit. And, also HenryxNowi.
Agreed on both points, and I need to do that support on my Robin/Yarne run (I need to make sure I didn't pair off Henry yet- in my Robcina run, he's already with Olivia).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Agreed on both points, and I need to do that support on my Robin/Yarne run (I need to make sure I didn't pair off Henry yet- in my Robcina run, he's already with Olivia).
OliviaxHenry is adorable too. I like ChromxOlivia because Chrom gets a stripper waifu, Lucina becomes insane deadly, and Inigo looks like a mini-Chrom. Everyone wins!

Shaymikyu

OliviaxHenry is adorable too. I like ChromxOlivia because Chrom gets a stripper waifu, Lucina becomes insane deadly, and Inigo looks like a mini-Chrom. Everyone wins!
I did Chrom/Olivia on my Yarne/Robin run and it's so cute. The way Olivia practically explodes with joy when Lucina calls her "mother" made me smile so much.

Also, Inigo makes a fun Lucina sibling and he's the only one who explicitly has the mark of the Exhalt.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I did Chrom/Olivia on my Yarne/Robin run and it's so cute. The way Olivia practically explodes with joy when Lucina calls her "mother" made me smile so much.

Also, Inigo makes a fun Lucina sibling and he's the only one who explicitly has the mark of the Exhalt.
Yep. Although it prevents me from shipping F!Morgan with Inigo, since Lucina is almost always her mother...

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Also would like an Grandmaster Robin as an alternate costume.

The hooded Robin should be Grima, just have his hood up, glowing red eyes, and a shadowy aura. Throw a echoy voice filter over him too

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
In this most recent run I'm doing, I am doing ChromxOlivia and it does seem to be the best pairing for Lucina/Inigo. The supports were cute and I like the fact that Inigo is like a younger Chrom. That and Inigo makes a really good younger brother. Though I will admit that I prefer Lucina and Cynthia as sisters, Olivia is better.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

The hooded Robin should be Grima, just have his hood up, glowing red eyes, and a shadowy aura. Throw a echoy voice filter over him too
That would be fun! And Great Lord Lucina.

Shaymikyu

Agreed.

Also, on the alts, I've said it before, but I'll say it again- Morgan for both of them, please.
In this most recent run I'm doing, I am doing ChromxOlivia and it does seem to be the best pairing for Lucina/Inigo. The supports were cute and I like the fact that Inigo is like a younger Chrom. That and Inigo makes a really good younger brother. Though I will admit that I prefer Lucina and Cynthia as sisters, Olivia is better.
Cynthia's fun too, mainly because Pega-Pony Princess. Sumia's supports with Chrom are very sweet as well, and it's probably the closest of the ships to canon (if there are any canon ships).

I've done them all except Maribelle and Sully (and Maiden, but it's Maiden) for Chrom. If I did a fourth run, I'd do one of those two.

Speaking of which, I discovered today that you can recruit Robins from your other playthroughs. It's a shame they don't retain their spouse, though. Imagine a hoard of Robins with their S-Supports... Awakening already has a ton of different realities, so why not?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Agreed.

Also, on the alts, I've said it before, but I'll say it again- Morgan for both of them, please.

Cynthia's fun too, mainly because Pega-Pony Princess. Sumia's supports with Chrom are very sweet as well, and it's probably the closest of the ships to canon (if there are any canon ships).

I've done them all except Maribelle and Sully (and Maiden, but it's Maiden) for Chrom. If I did a fourth run, I'd do one of those two.

Speaking of which, I discovered today that you can recruit Robins from your other playthroughs. It's a shame they don't retain their spouse, though. Imagine a hoard of Robins with their S-Supports... Awakening already has a ton of different realities, so why not?
M!RobinxLucina is pretty damn close to being canon at this point.

Shaymikyu

Wait, I had an even crazier idea- supporting Robins from past games with unpaired characters on your current playthrough.

Cue army of Morgans.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

I'm probably the only person here who hates that Grima idea. I just hate Grima so much.

Shaymikyu

I'm meh towards Grima as a character, but I like the idea of the design for an alt like that.

Plus, maybe it's just me, but Voice 3 :4robinf: makes a bit more of a fun Grima, at least. The voice on that one just revels in it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Fanart?

And my personal favorite:
And one more:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.