• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
In this most recent run I'm doing, I am doing ChromxOlivia and it does seem to be the best pairing for Lucina/Inigo. The supports were cute and I like the fact that Inigo is like a younger Chrom. That and Inigo makes a really good younger brother. Though I will admit that I prefer Lucina and Cynthia as sisters, Olivia is better.
I agree. I prefer Chrom x Olivoa, but I also prefer Cynthina and Lucina as sisters.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Fanart?

And my personal favorite:
Aww, I love the fourth one with Morgan. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Lucina having a daughter no matter who she supports with. I could just see her trying to make her life as happy as possible after all she went through.

Some more Lucina pictures:

And finally, bonus Morgan.

All from this artist.
I'm sure some of these were posted before, but I've lost track.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I'm probably the only person here who hates that Grima idea. I just hate Grima so much.
I mainly just want it so I can then have proper Robin and Lucina on a team and then we can beat the hell out of Grima in smash :D

Shaymikyu

I mainly just want it so I can then have proper Robin and Lucina on a team and then we can beat the hell out of Grima in smash :D
On a similar note, while the main reason I want Morgan is that the Morgans are my favorite, another reason is that then I can do a mother/son or father/daughter tag team. Heck, if I team up Morgan, female Robin, and Lucina, I pretty much have my first run's family (Chrom is almost there... Though there's also Ike's palette).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Some more pictures:

I'd like to know what going on in the last one. My best guess is RPing.
I'd also like to know what's going on in the other two...

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Some more pictures:

I'd like to know what going on in the last one. My best guess is RPing.
I'd also like to know what's going on in the other two...
The first one looks like Robin accidentally walked in on Lucina and someone I can't identify changing.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So, apparnetly just walking around on campus all day has led me to pick up 8 spotpass teams. Two were slightly chalanging, with their characters having near maxed out stats but with skill builds that left a lot to be desired. Those two forced me to actually have Lucina and Morgan help Robin beat the other team rather than face them single handedly. One actually made me bring out my whole team, though in the end we still won easily enough. Take that M!Robin x Lissa playthrough, your two very strong second generation kids are no match for the might that is third generation Aether!Morgan. Tremble in fear, mortals, I said tremble!

Turns out also that I have yet to run into another Robin x Lucina ship playthrough. Thought two of them have been F!Robin x Chrom.

Also... I really pity all of them if they decide to go up against my team. The poor, poor fools.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
you lucky duck, no one plays Awakening in my school, let along bring a 3DS.

;-;
I mean, three of them were very early game, two were mid game, two were late game but with no actual builds, and finally one was fairly good, but still wasn;t too hard to take down.

Also had Morgan without someone paired with her to take both Owain and Morgan (that Robin's kids) in a single turn, because 3ed Gen Morgan > two second Gen robin kids.

Shaymikyu

you lucky duck, no one plays Awakening in my school, let along bring a 3DS.

;-;
Ditto. Everyone was playing X and Y when they came out, but that's about it. I haven't even found other people for SSB.

I might try to walk around campus tomorrow to see what SpotPass teams I encounter, unless I can see them from my room. I remember last year lots of other Pokémon X and Y players appearing in my SpotPass. I'm curious to see what other people did, mainly pairing-wise because it's fun.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
"Robin, you're going to squish the twins!"
Robin isn't the Hulk or anything.

:seuss:

Ditto. Everyone was playing X and Y when they came out, but that's about it. I haven't even found other people for SSB.
My school's boring in that aspect. It's justified because it's a high school and not college...but it's boring.

Shaymikyu

Robin isn't the Hulk or anything.

:seuss:

My school's boring in that aspect. It's justified because it's a high school and not college...but it's boring.
Mine's mostly boring too (Nintendo-wise), but X and Y was like Christmas. Everyone was carrying around 3DSes and we were all battling and Pokémon popped up in my Amie constantly. It sort of died out after that, though. And I highly doubt many other people on campus have heard of FE outside of SSB. I'm sure there's someone out there with a team since it's a big campus, but I doubt I'll run into many teams.

So, I just leave it on in my pocket, right? And it should pick up people?

Shaymikyu

Yes, as someone who picks up tons of people on Spotpass daily, just leave it with Connection on in your pocket and hope for the best.
I'll try it tomorrow then and let you guys know the results. I doubt I'll find much, but who knows. Many of the Pokémon players at my school hide in plain sight, too.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Mine's mostly boring too (Nintendo-wise), but X and Y was like Christmas. Everyone was carrying around 3DSes and we were all battling and Pokémon popped up in my Amie constantly. It sort of died out after that, though. And I highly doubt many other people on campus have heard of FE outside of SSB. I'm sure there's someone out there with a team since it's a big campus, but I doubt I'll run into many teams.

So, I just leave it on in my pocket, right? And it should pick up people?
Just make sure the DS is on, with wireless turned on, in sleep mode
Also make sure you have a team sent out on sortie

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I get maybe 2 StreetPass hits a day here. If I'm lucky, one or two a week will be for Awakening. Sometimes I'll take it into the city centre and get 9-10 or so... and still only one will be for Awakening. Even for Smash, I still haven't gotten enough for the "five StreetPass hits" challenge.
I need to find a better country

Shaymikyu

I get maybe 2 StreetPass hits a day here. If I'm lucky, one or two a week will be for Awakening. Sometimes I'll take it into the city centre and get 9-10 or so... and still only one will be for Awakening. Even for Smash, I still haven't gotten enough for the "five StreetPass hits" challenge.
I need to find a better country
I'm probably just using the hammer on those. Just URGH. Why can't we do all of them in Practice?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I'll try it tomorrow then and let you guys know the results. I doubt I'll find much, but who knows. Many of the Pokémon players at my school hide in plain sight, too.
I honestly didn't see a single person openly with a DS. However, it still works when they are in their backpacks.
Will I just see the teams when I open it again, or is there a menu?
You will see a ring circle on the awakening tab when you go to the DS menu to start up the game. Then when you get in the game the other player's Robins will appear on the map like bonus box teams do. You have to either beat them or recruit them to add them to your Avatar Log book, which lets you see their pairings.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm probably just using the hammer on those. Just URGH. Why can't we do all of them in Practice?
The only reason I'm not using the hammer on the StreetPass ones is because I expect to eventually get five hits, even if it is the same person five times over. (though I believe you can do the other StreetPass ones in practice mode, otherwise I wouldn't have beaten them)
Then again I'm expecting something involving a Nintendo game to happen in this country... that usually doesn't end well.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
I still wish there was a way to fight people over Friendcodes in Awakening.. Unless there is and I haven't found it.

Shaymikyu

I honestly didn't see a single person openly with a DS. However, it still works when they are in their backpacks.

You will see a ring circle on the awakening tab when you go to the DS menu to start up the game. Then when you get in the game the other player's Robins will appear on the map like bonus box teams do. You have to either beat them or recruit them to add them to your Avatar Log book, which lets you see their pairings.
Got it. I'll test it tomorrow for sure. Unless it's already happened... I space out when enemies appear on the map nowadays. I don't see a ring, though, so probably not yet.

EDIT: Oops, forgot Aversa's birthday was yesterday, so now I have to wait a whole year to get all the birthdays down on my first run.:urg:

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
You;ll also get a notification

also make sure to have spotpass turned on as well as wireless conectivity on (the greenish light on the right side of the DS should be glowing)

Shaymikyu

You;ll also get a notification

also make sure to have spotpass turned on as well as wireless conectivity on (the greenish light on the right side of the DS should be glowing)
I usually do.

Anyway, I decided to take a break from working on my builds on Robin Prime and friends and am working on my Adventures of Daughter, World Destroyer file again. I'm working to max out Lucina, Robin, and aforementioned World Destroyer, and then I will see from there.

I kind of regret not waiting until second gen to pair on my first run. It would have been fun, to be honest. At least I did it on my other two, but they still haven't come anywhere near my original run in strength. I'm actually curious to see if either file will surpass it...

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I usually do.

Anyway, I decided to take a break from working on my builds on Robin Prime and friends and am working on my Adventures of Daughter, World Destroyer file again. I'm working to max out Lucina, Robin, and aforementioned World Destroyer, and then I will see from there.

I kind of regret not waiting until second gen to pair on my first run. It would have been fun, to be honest. At least I did it on my other two, but they still haven't come anywhere near my original run in strength. I'm actually curious to see if either file will surpass it...
Build suggestions time.

Robin: Athema, Dual Guard +, Armthrift, Deliverer, and Tomefaire (since he's going to be the supporting/backup until to Lucina) Also replace Tomefaire with Limit Break if you have access to it.

Lucina: Aether, Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Dual Strike + (or Limit Break)

Morgan: Aether, Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Aegis (or Limit Break)

Also, you could replace Pavise with Tomefaire if you want Morgan to have more dmg but less tankyness. Then replace Aegis with Pavise if you don't have Limit Break... basically

Aether, Luna, Galeforce, Tomefaire, Pavise/Limit Break.

Armthrift is also an option instead of Tomefaire, since it lets you basically give Morgan a super powerful fully forged weapon and not have to worry about it breaking.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Build suggestions time.

Robin: Athema, Dual Guard +, Armthrift, Deliverer, and Tomefaire (since he's going to be the supporting/backup until to Lucina) Also replace Tomefaire with Limit Break if you have access to it.

Also, you could replace Pavise with Tomefaire if you want Morgan to have more dmg but less tankyness. Then replace Aegis with Pavise if you don't have Limit Break... basically

Aether
Recently refound my FE:A so... Here's my build that isn't at all a build because I don't go for that kind of stuff.
Completly default Robin that I dont do anything with
Then Lucina with Relief, Aether, Rightful King, Galeforce, and "Outrealm Skill" which confuses me because If I recall I have every dlc

but ok whatever game i see how it is.
i dont play do builds dont hurt me

Shaymikyu

Build suggestions time.

Aether, Luna, Galeforce, Tomefaire, Pavise/Limit Break.

Armthrift is also an option instead of Tomefaire, since it lets you basically give Morgan a super powerful fully forged weapon and not have to worry about it breaking.
Wrote it down.

Which class would you suggest to end on for each?

EDIT: And if it makes a difference, Lucina's mother in this one is Sumia.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Recently refound my FE:A so... Here's my build that isn't at all a build because I don't go for that kind of stuff.
Completly default Robin that I dont do anything with
Then Lucina with Relief, Aether, Rightful King, Galeforce, and "Outrealm Skill" which confuses me because If I recall I have every dlc
but ok whatever game i see how it is.
i dont play do builds dont hurt me
"No downloadable content found." YEAH OKAY I SEE HOW IT IS

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Oh, forgot- I wasn't intentionally fan art surfing, but @ TheWerdna TheWerdna , have you seen this yet? It made me think of your fanfic.
If I didn't just change my icon recently, I'd make the third or fourth one my icon.*saves for another time*

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Oh, forgot- I wasn't intentionally fan art surfing, but @ TheWerdna TheWerdna , have you seen this yet? It made me think of your fanfic.
If I didn't just change my icon recently, I'd make the third or fourth one my icon.*saves for another time*
Omg, do I change the cover art of my story to be the third one? Since its so perfect!

Edit: Also, besides hair colors on some of the other characters, this also works so damn perfectly for my fanfic.

But again, should I use the third picture Gracidea linked as the cover art from my story? What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Omg, do I change the cover art of my story to be the third one? Since its so perfect!

Edit: Also, besides hair colors on some of the other characters, this also works so damn perfectly for my fanfic.

But again, should I use the third picture Gracidea linked as the cover art from my story? What do you guys think?
That one's lovely, too! Also, wow, I think that's the first time I've seen art for a Chrom/Sully playthrough (notice Kjelle).

I think either would be a perfect fit. The one I posted is more Morgan-centric, but the other one also features Lucina unlike the first set. I just have a soft spot for that third pic because the effect of the Morgans wearing the Tactician robes over their Sorcerer/Wyvern Lord clothing is neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom