• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Sweet! A mugen Lucina being in the works. Good luck with it and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also, I'm trying to get Panne's son to join me, but I have had trouble beating the mission. What side do you guys recommend me joining with or should I fight them all? I do have a level 20 Grand lord Morgan who is overpowered as heck. Lucina is also quite the powerful one too. Muhahahaha!!

What do you guys think of Cynthia? I found the two supports I got with Lucina to be hilarious, especially since they're sisters. When meeting with Chrom, that whole pegapony whatchamacallit was priceless. Also My god is Tharja mean to her daughter and Nah is mean to Nowi. That alter ego can be scary and Tharja is a creeper and I love it.
In my initial file, I beat both sides easily, but I waited until after I had beaten the story. In my Yarne x Robin run, I sided with the green side and just grabbed Yarne ASAP, and it worked fairly well (though, had it been Classic mode, I would have lost almost all of my good units). Haven't S-Supported Panne yet in my Robin x Lucina run.

If you absolutely want the maximum rewards, fight both. If you only want Yarne and don't care about the rest, both sides have their perks and disadvantages.

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
In my initial file, I beat both sides easily, but I waited until after I had beaten the story. In my Yarne x Robin run, I sided with the green side and just grabbed Yarne ASAP, and it worked fairly well (though, had it been Classic mode, I would have lost almost all of my good units). Haven't S-Supported Panne yet in my Robin x Lucina run.

If you absolutely want the maximum rewards, fight both. If you only want Yarne and don't care about the rest, both sides have their perks and disadvantages.
@ Robertman2 Robertman2 . I'll give it a try and I actually almost won, but my Robin died. I usually pair Morgan with Robin and I also pair with Lucina and I have reached A support for both of them. Also, my Morgan is a grandmaster at level 20 and now I want to get gale force. What class should I change Morgan to to get it or ones you recommend?

@ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu I actually tried to fight both, I'm just not strong enough yet and I'm doing other side quests first and training my units as well. My Nowi is now the maximum level 30. Any class change recommendations?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If people are making the same thread twice a day (like holy crap, how does that happen) with the same thread title bar a 2 word reduction, then it really annoys me.

Otherwise or at the same time, every day I'm reading at least two comments by naive players about Lucina differences or capabilities. "Oh she can play more aggressive" or "I like being consistent with combos". literally sends me around the bend. Then there's the "lucina's shieldbreaker does more damage on shield!" and I cry; how can people make such assertions and when you ask them for proof they crawl in a corner not saying anything or deny it vehemently as confirmation bias is fact/gospel.

So now that thread is there, every time someone does say something ignorant (especially if they make a new thread asking when there's a sticky there in plain sight), I'll feel completely justified annihilating their souls~

(Some people may call that mean, I call that SAVING THE WORLD FROM DEVASTATION AND UNITING ALL PEOPLE WITHIN OUR NATION [FABULOUS EMPIRE])

"Lucina, Marth"
"TEAM FABULOUS BLASTS OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT,
SURRENDER NOW OR PREFER TO FIGHT~"
"META KNIGHT~ THAT'S RIGHT!"

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
oh you saw that

You're missing the super obvious IMPORTANT in BOLD LETTERS in the title.

:seuss:

No but seriously, if you can actually add one of those IMPORTANT tags that you can sometimes see in some threads, that'd help, just saying.

Otherwise, just something like *IMPORTANT* or *READ THIS FIRST* in the title might help in nabbing attention.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

@ Robertman2 Robertman2 . I'll give it a try and I actually almost won, but my Robin died. I usually pair Morgan with Robin and I also pair with Lucina and I have reached A support for both of them. Also, my Morgan is a grandmaster at level 20 and now I want to get gale force. What class should I change Morgan to to get it or ones you recommend?

@ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu I actually tried to fight both, I'm just not strong enough yet and I'm doing other side quests first and training my units as well. My Nowi is now the maximum level 30. Any class change recommendations?
I can't give full suggestions, but I think you can use a Second Seal to revert Nowi back to level 1 without losing stats. That way you can level her up more for more gains. I've done the same with characters like Walhart.

Speaking of Second Seals, Laurent is a Berserker right now for an ability, and it looks so weird with him.:laugh: Once he hits level 10, I just need to go through Sage with him and then he can become a Sorcerer like planned. My Robin is getting closer, too- she just needs to go through Great Knight and Valkyrie, and then she can become a Sage.

EDIT: Also, use the Bonus Box Teams to train against. Unlike Reeking Boxes, you don't have to pay for them and they really make grinding easier.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

For Morgan I would recomend second sealing her to Dark Flyer first to pick up Galeforce. After which change to Great Knight to get Luna. Other skills are really up to what you want to do with her.

Personally I am a fan of Aether, Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Armthrift/Limit Break

Also, if you end up changing someone back to a base class their stats will drop, but thats temporarily, as they will return to normal once you switch back. Actually, your stats technically never actually get lower, they are basically just changing based on the given class's base and maximum states.

I can't give full suggestions, but I think you can use a Second Seal to revert Nowi back to level 1 without losing stats. That way you can level her up more for more gains. I've done the same with characters like Walhart.

Speaking of Second Seals, Laurent is a Berserker right now for an ability, and it looks so weird with him.:laugh: Once he hits level 10, I just need to go through Sage with him and then he can become a Sorcerer like planned. My Robin is getting closer, too- she just needs to go through Great Knight and Valkyrie, and then she can become a Sage.

EDIT: Also, use the Bonus Box Teams to train against. Unlike Reeking Boxes, you don't have to pay for them and they really make grinding easier.
Nice. Once you get Lost Bloodlines 3 grinding becomes super easy, since you basically make it so you only have four people on the map. Have the person you are grinding pair up with someone who is a high support level with them, go to fort at center of map. Pair Chrom (since he has to always be there) with flying unit and go run to top corner of map. Keep ending turn and let all the billions of mid-low level enemies suicide on the person you are grinding.

Each victory gives paragon scrolls, which teach the paragon skill, which double XP gains. Equipt this skill while grinding.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

For Morgan I would recomend second sealing her to Dark Flyer first to pick up Galeforce. After which change to Great Knight to get Luna. Other skills are really up to what you want to do with her.

Personally I am a fan of Aether, Luna, Galeforce, Pavise, Armthrift/Limit Break

Also, if you end up changing someone back to a base class their stats will drop, but thats temporarily, as they will return to normal once you switch back. Actually, your stats technically never actually get lower, they are basically just changing based on the given class's base and maximum states.

Nice. Once you get Lost Bloodlines 3 grinding becomes super easy, since you basically make it so you only have four people on the map. Have the person you are grinding pair up with someone who is a high support level with them, go to fort at center of map. Pair Chrom (since he has to always be there) with flying unit and go run to top corner of map. Keep ending turn and let all the billions of mid-low level enemies suicide on the person you are grinding.

Each victory gives paragon scrolls, which teach the paragon skill, which double XP gains. Equipt this skill while grinding.
I'll definitely look into that for grinding. I'd rather get the Lost Bloodlines as a pack, so I'll likely get it, Future's Past, and one other pack at least at Christmas or so.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
You don't like the Robin thread? Why not? Just curious.
I do like the Robin thread, I was just introducing myself here for I think I'm going to be spending a good amount of time here.

Going off on the FE Awakening discussion, I have been meaning to make up a team on Streetpass to reflect characters in Smash. While Chrom, Lucina, and M!Robin and F!Robin are a given, I'm wondering on who my other members should be. I'm thinking of including some of my personal favorite children like Morgan, Owain, Inigo (since in my Robin playthrough, he's Chrom's other kid).

Also this thread has convinced me that next playthrough I do with M! Robin that I will marry Lucina

Shaymikyu

I do like the Robin thread, I was just introducing myself here for I think I'm going to be spending a good amount of time here.

Going off on the FE Awakening discussion, I have been meaning to make up a team on Streetpass to reflect characters in Smash. While Chrom, Lucina, and M!Robin and F!Robin are a given, I'm wondering on who my other members should be. I'm thinking of including some of my personal favorite children like Morgan, Owain, Inigo (since in my Robin playthrough, he's Chrom's other kid).

Also this thread has convinced me that next playthrough I do with M! Robin that I will marry Lucina
The Bonus Box has Marth, Ike, Roy, and Lyn you can get. As for the regular characters, some have trophies- Owain, Inigo, Cordelia, Gaius, Anna, Lon'qu, Lissa, and Tiki. Nowi, Tharja, Cherche, and Sumia are Lucina costumes, as well.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I think I mentioned this somewhere before, but the non-Japanese versions of the game have a bug involving Streetpass teams, where if you have any Bonus Box characters in your Streetpass team, your team will just show up as a generic "Outrealm Order", and not the team you actually picked. So you might want to avoid using those. (it sucks, I wanted Sigurd and Catria in my team, but oh well)

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The Bonus Box has Marth, Ike, Roy, and Lyn you can get. As for the regular characters, some have trophies- Owain, Inigo, Cordelia, Gaius, Anna, Lon'qu, Lissa, and Tiki. Nowi, Tharja, Cherche, and Sumia are Lucina costumes, as well.
I was planning on having Cordelia, Anna, and maybe Tiki on my team. I wasn't sure about adding characters from the Bonus Box because I heard there was an issue if you had a character on your team that was from Spotpass/DLC that your team wouldn't be shown properly, however I have no idea if this is true or not.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
I think I found out what song that meme was playing. My friend was doing the trumpet (yes, it isn't actually a trombone) part and I recognised the sound. Well, here is the video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1dquH_KOQc.

I'm not sure if anyone else actually recognised the music since I'm out of the loop when it comes to the topic but damn that's a nice trumpet.

Shaymikyu

I think I mentioned this somewhere before, but the non-Japanese versions of the game have a bug involving Streetpass teams, where if you have any Bonus Box characters in your Streetpass team, your team will just show up as a generic "Outrealm Order", and not the team you actually picked. So you might want to avoid using those. (it sucks, I wanted Sigurd and Catria in my team, but oh well)
I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Who did you do first time around?

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Who did you do first time around?
Well I've had multiple playthroughs with M!Robin, but in order they went Sully, Say'ri Tharja, Nowi, and most recently with Cordelia. I've only had one F!Robin and I married Chrom.

I actually romanced Sully on accident at first because I didn't even know that marriage was even a thing and I just kept supporting with her since she was one of my better units during that file. It wasn't until my next playthrough where I married Say'ri until I figured out there would be children you could recruit (that weren't Lucina) I went after Tharja because I heard a lot of talk about her, didn't like her that much and Noire was annoying to me. I won't lie, I found Nowi to be really cute, and I like d the idea of Nah as my child. It was either between Lissa or Cordelia in my most recent playthrough and I went with Cordelia. I thought that red-haired Morgon would look better than blond, and despite Owain being one of my favorite children, I found myself liking Cordelia more.

The relevence may have also been the deciding factor of why I use the Cordelia texture over any other for Lucina.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well I've had multiple playthroughs with M!Robin, but in order they went Sully, Say'ri Tharja, Nowi, and most recently with Cordelia. I've only had one F!Robin and I married Chrom.

I actually romanced Sully on accident at first because I didn't even know that marriage was even a thing and I just kept supporting with her since she was one of my better units during that file. It wasn't until my next playthrough where I married Say'ri until I figured out there would be children you could recruit (that weren't Lucina) I went after Tharja because I heard a lot of talk about her, didn't like her that much and Noire was annoying to me. I won't lie, I found Nowi to be really cute, and I like d the idea of Nah as my child. It was either between Lissa or Cordelia in my most recent playthrough and I went with Cordelia. I thought that red-haired Morgon would look better than blond, and despite Owain being one of my favorite children, I found myself liking Cordelia more.

The relevence may have also been the deciding factor of why I use the Cordelia texture over any other for Lucina.
You married Nowi? Huh.
I've married Lissa, Chrom, Tharja, Inigo, Lucina, Lucina, Lucina, and Lucina.
I considered marrying Cordelia, but I was scared she would cheat on me with Chrom...

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Hey guys, I just finished the first half of chapter 7 of Future Disowned and I am wondering if you could take a look at it. I am just not really feeling how it turned out, something about it feels awkward and just not... well, alive. So I would like your guys input on how to spice it up a bit and perhaps make it flow better instead of just being a massive exposition dump

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TdsEl4Px0_zXdw_z363N_q-GbsXNDzlo5UCQohew6Ng/edit?usp=sharing
Reaction to plot twist:

Nah, I like it so far. How long until Marc joins the Heel-Face Turns? Also, what caused Walhart to take longer to invade?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

As mentioned before, I married Chrom on my first playthrough. It was actually an accident because I did not realize what the supports meant and thought they were just character-building moments. I assumed later you'd get to choose who you'd marry, and I originally planned Frederick, Lon'qu, or Ricken (would have also considered Henry if I knew about him). I still don't regret it, though- Lucina as Robin's daughter makes me happy for some reason.

On my second run, I was male Robin. I was going to marry Sumia, but the wonderful people here talked me into marrying Lucina instead. Their supports aren't my favorite, but they are sweet (especially the last two), and Morgan gets beautiful hair as Lucina's daughter and Aether. Also, when I get to them, a couple scenes later on change, which is fun. I'll go back to that one once I finish my builds on the former run and recruit Priam finally. If I ever do another run with male Robin, though, I want to try and marry someone with a kid just for fun.

My third run had me marrying Yarne. I initially did it for fun to get broken strength Morgan, but their supports are really, really cute.

No plans for a fourth run right now, mainly because I can't choose which I'd erase. If I did do more runs, I'd like to try Sumia, Olivia, Tiki, Emmeryn, Say'ri, Cynthia, Lissa, and Panne for male Robin and Ricken, Henry, Inigo, Lon'qu, Frederick, Basilio, Yen'fay, Gregor, Walhart, Priam (if I ever have the patience to do his mission again), and Laurent for female Robin.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm a little stumped on where to go for now on my fic. I already did 2 nights of sleep talking, one for Robin and one for Lucina, but I'm a torn on who it happens to next or what character teases whom about it.

:L

Shaymikyu

A happy pic of Lucina with her mother. ^w^

Darn it, and I just changed my avatar, too! Maybe I'll save this one for a couple weeks from now.

Really, though, this is so cute. I've actually had trouble finding much art of Robin being motherly with Lucina or Morgan. Most of it is Lucina with Chrom, and sometimes a group picture with all four.

Actually, this is my favorite FE:A picture ever:

(Source)

I need to make it my icon one day.

Also, some more cute ones:
I wish some of the guys had kids tied to them so male Morgan could have siblings in other female Robin pairings. It's odd, because I feel like male Morgan works best having a sibling, but I prefer female Morgan as an only child.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm a little stumped on where to go for now on my fic. I already did 2 nights of sleep talking, one for Robin and one for Lucina, but I'm a torn on who it happens to next or what character teases whom about it.

:L
Let me read it, I'll give you suggestions.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Reaction to plot twist:

Nah, I like it so far. How long until Marc joins the Heel-Face Turns? Also, what caused Walhart to take longer to invade?
While I don't plan for them to find out in the story, I do have a reason which I mentioned in my theory wall of text.

Basically the change came as a result of Yen'fey fighting against Walhart's forces rather than taking the deal to work for him in return for the promise that they'll let Say'ri live. This leads so more fighting in Valm, though eventually Walhart still wins. So while it delays him from invading Yllisse, this means that when he does he's had time to completely stomp out all resistance in Valm and as such his army is even more powerful, thus leading to the longer and bloodier war.

Also, this does indeed mean that the spotpass Yen'fey you recruit is from the Future Past timeline.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
While I don't plan for them to find out in the story, I do have a reason which I mentioned in my theory wall of text.

Basically the change came as a result of Yen'fey fighting against Walhart's forces rather than taking the deal to work for him in return for the promise that they'll let Say'ri live. This leads so more fighting in Valm, though eventually Walhart still wins. So while it delays him from invading Yllisse, this means that when he does he's had time to completely stomp out all resistance in Valm and as such his army is even more powerful, thus leading to the longer and bloodier war.

Also, this does indeed mean that the spotpass Yen'fey you recruit is from the Future Past timeline.
How did Yen'fey go back then?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
As mentioned before, I married Chrom on my first playthrough. It was actually an accident because I did not realize what the supports meant and thought they were just character-building moments. I assumed later you'd get to choose who you'd marry, and I originally planned Frederick, Lon'qu, or Ricken (would have also considered Henry if I knew about him). I still don't regret it, though- Lucina as Robin's daughter makes me happy for some reason.

On my second run, I was male Robin. I was going to marry Sumia, but the wonderful people here talked me into marrying Lucina instead. Their supports aren't my favorite, but they are sweet (especially the last two), and Morgan gets beautiful hair as Lucina's daughter and Aether. Also, when I get to them, a couple scenes later on change, which is fun. I'll go back to that one once I finish my builds on the former run and recruit Priam finally. If I ever do another run with male Robin, though, I want to try and marry someone with a kid just for fun.

My third run had me marrying Yarne. I initially did it for fun to get broken strength Morgan, but their supports are really, really cute.

No plans for a fourth run right now, mainly because I can't choose which I'd erase. If I did do more runs, I'd like to try Sumia, Olivia, Tiki, Emmeryn, Say'ri, Cynthia, Lissa, and Panne for male Robin and Ricken, Henry, Inigo, Lon'qu, Frederick, Basilio, Yen'fay, Gregor, Walhart, Priam (if I ever have the patience to do his mission again), and Laurent for female Robin.

You'll have to get back to us once you've seen the hotsprings convo and the chapter 21 scene on the M!Robin playthrough. Since I completely agree, the normal Lucina x Robin supports are not my favorites... but the two scenes I mentioned before completely make up for it and more.

How did Yen'fey go back then?
Well there is a very simple answer for that.... which is... um... *runs away*

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
You'll have to get back to us once you've seen the hotsprings convo and the chapter 21 scene on the M!Robin playthrough. Since I completely agree, the normal Lucina x Robin supports are not my favorites... but the two scenes I mentioned before completely make up for it and more.

Well there is a very simple answer for that.... which is... um... *runs away*
*Chases after you as fast as the motherf***ing Flash*

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Look, I have no idea. The best explanation I have is that he fell into a plot hole, since thats about as much of an explanation we're given in the damn game.
He fell into a plot hole. I'll take that. That's also probably how Batman got back to Gotham in TDKR. And you didn't answer my question about Marc.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Let me read it, I'll give you suggestions.
This is very, very WIP up to this point and I'm no master writer. Of course I'm going to revise everything when I get the basic skeleton done, but do note that while you read. Remember that because it's going to be a one shot, there's a giant wall of text.

Robin-Lucina one-shot

It was nightfall. The area was quite silent, with only nature making any sort of noise to be heard. At this hour, every Shepherd had turned in for the next day.

Everyone but Robin.

Before turning in, Robin enjoyed a leisurely stroll around camp, watching everyone sleep and generally thinking about strategies for the next day or revising old ones. That is, of course, until he reached one certain tent.

Lucina's.

Robin would always linger around her tent longer than the others. He always wondered why. They did fight side by side a lot, but not enough to like each other...at least not yet. That night, Robin stood around Lucina's tent a little longer.

“I've always wondered what keeps me here." He thought.

He was snapped out of his thought by a small voice.

"Robin..."

Robin almost jumped at the sound. Someone had called him. But who? Looking around revealed nobody, at least to the naked eye, and it came from awfully close too. He was almost ready to panic, until the voice was heard again.

“...hold me..."

He found that the source of the speech came from Lucina's tent. But how? He knew full well that she had turned in early, so that scenario was out of the question. Casting aside his nervous feelings, he made sure nobody was around as he quietly peeked inside Lucina's tent.

Sure enough, she was sleeping soundly, but at the same time muttering a mix of unintelligible gibberish and coherent speech. The question there was how and why.

"Lucina? Are you ok?” Whispered Robin, trying to confirm a thought in his head.

Lucina lay motionless at the question. Robin was beginning to doubt his theory, but afterwards, she made a small, out of context, but coherent reply:

“...why?"

It clicked to Robin: she was sleep talking.

“Never thought that happened to her. Still, finding out why is the more important priority.” He thought to himself.

Seeing Lucina fidget in her bed a little, he whispered: “I'll come back in the morning." With that, he removed himself from the tent and quietly went back to his, unknowingly leaving Lucina with a smile on her face.

The next day, after a few encounters with Risen, Robin sat in his tent, thinking about last night. Was she really asleep during all that? Did she actually love him? These were questions he wanted the answers to, but couldn't get. His thoughts were interrupted, however, by a visitor:

“Robin? It's Chrom. Can we talk?" said Chrom outside the tent.

Robin's face instantly turned nervous. If Chrom knew about his questioning over his daughter, while asleep no less, he might be furious. Regardless, Robin tried to keep cool as he stood up and exited his tent to greet the Shepherd leader.

“Hello, Chrom. What can I do for you?" said Robin.

Chrom looked upon him with curiosity as he begun to speak.

"You've been acting...odd, to say the least, Robin. Mainly around Lucina, I've noticed. Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked.

Robin's face remained unchanged, but his mind was paralyzed at the thought of a possible scolding from Chrom. He wanted to be on good terms with Lucina's father, so he quickly thought of a believable lie.

“I've...grown to realize, Chrom, that with the more future children we recruit, the more important it is that we protect the one who led them here. I wouldn't want to see their morale drop because something happened to Lucina. That's why I've been more wary around her. Well, and that she's your only child." He explained.

Chrom put on a smile as he thought of Robin's response.

"That's fine, Robin. Here I was beginning to think that it was for some other reason."

Robin began to blush lightly at his comment. He knew full well that Chrom was on to something. “Um...yeah, sure! I wouldn't want anything else than to keep all of us alive!” He said, nervously walking away.

Chrom stared at the walking tactician with pure confusion. "Was it something I said?" He thought to himself. Brushing it off, he went off to do some work.

Later that evening, Robin had turned in early, exhausted from planning. This time he had no intention of taking a stroll through the night and preferred to rest up. It was a good thing, too, because someone else had taken that initiative: Lucina herself.

Walking towards Robin's tent, she meant to thank him for the single flower he gave her after the last Risen encounter, but never found the time to do so. Now that everyone else was asleep, she could tell Robin in secret.

“Okay...just a thanks and I'm gone. Nothing more.” She thought to herself. She approached Robin's tent, only to find that there weren't any lights on. “Darn! I've missed my chance...now I'll have to wait another day.” She said to herself. Her annoyance was interrupted with a small voice:

“Lucina...”

Like Robin before her, she very nearly jumped at her name being called from a close distance. Quickly scanning the area, she saw no one else around, so the only source was Robin's tent. But why call to her in his sleep? Regardless of the answer, she peeked inside. Sure enough, Robin was sleeping like an angel, just with occasional sleep talking.

"Robin?" She whispered. No response. At least for five seconds. "Stay...with...me..." Said a sleeping Robin. Lucina's expression went from curious to blushing as she heard those words. Was he in love with her? No, surely just a coincidence. But there was an easy way to find out.
“Robin...who do you like?” whispered Lucina to the sleeping Robin.

She waited.

“That...is a secret...” Answered Robin between snores. Lucina's face lit up quite a bit, what with possibly having discovered his hidden little detail and all.

“I'll be back sometime, Robin. Sweet dreams.” Said Lucina, departing from his tent.

Lucina walked away with mixed emotions. On one hand, she was curious to know who Robin was attracted to, while being anxious for the same reason. Maybe doing it one more time wouldn't hurt anybody.

Chrom was uneasy the following day. He was already suspecting Robin of something judging by his reaction to mentioning Lucina that other day, but now that Lucina was behaving just as awkwardly around Robin, he knew that they were onto something. Clearly there was a deeper subject at hand, and he wanted the truth.

Chrom walked around the camp at sunset, thinking of how to get the information he wanted. Robin would be pretty nervous if Chrom approached him personally, so he needed a spy. Someone inconspicuous.

He knew exactly who.

Lucina felt uneasy the following night. All but three people were accounted for, but to her knowledge, Chrom had taken them on reconnaissance duty before turning in. The uneasiness from that fact aside, she got more nervous when he stood in front of Robin's tent. She knew he was asleep, but didn't want to get caught red handed. Taking a deep breath, she entered the tent.

Robin was sleeping peacefully, not muttering this time around. Relieved, Lucina began to whisper.

"Robin? I'm here", she said. After a few seconds, Robin began twitching slightly. "Lucina..." he muttered.

Lucina's face lit up again.

:|

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
This is very, very WIP up to this point and I'm no master writer. Of course I'm going to revise everything when I get the basic skeleton done, but do note that while you read. Remember that because it's going to be a one shot, there's a giant wall of text.

Robin-Lucina one-shot

It was nightfall. The area was quite silent, with only nature making any sort of noise to be heard. At this hour, every Shepherd had turned in for the next day.

Everyone but Robin.

Before turning in, Robin enjoyed a leisurely stroll around camp, watching everyone sleep and generally thinking about strategies for the next day or revising old ones. That is, of course, until he reached one certain tent.

Lucina's.

Robin would always linger around her tent longer than the others. He always wondered why. They did fight side by side a lot, but not enough to like each other...at least not yet. That night, Robin stood around Lucina's tent a little longer.

“I've always wondered what keeps me here." He thought.

He was snapped out of his thought by a small voice.

"Robin..."

Robin almost jumped at the sound. Someone had called him. But who? Looking around revealed nobody, at least to the naked eye, and it came from awfully close too. He was almost ready to panic, until the voice was heard again.

“...hold me..."

He found that the source of the speech came from Lucina's tent. But how? He knew full well that she had turned in early, so that scenario was out of the question. Casting aside his nervous feelings, he made sure nobody was around as he quietly peeked inside Lucina's tent.

Sure enough, she was sleeping soundly, but at the same time muttering a mix of unintelligible gibberish and coherent speech. The question there was how and why.

"Lucina? Are you ok?” Whispered Robin, trying to confirm a thought in his head.

Lucina lay motionless at the question. Robin was beginning to doubt his theory, but afterwards, she made a small, out of context, but coherent reply:

“...why?"

It clicked to Robin: she was sleep talking.

“Never thought that happened to her. Still, finding out why is the more important priority.” He thought to himself.

Seeing Lucina fidget in her bed a little, he whispered: “I'll come back in the morning." With that, he removed himself from the tent and quietly went back to his, unknowingly leaving Lucina with a smile on her face.

The next day, after a few encounters with Risen, Robin sat in his tent, thinking about last night. Was she really asleep during all that? Did she actually love him? These were questions he wanted the answers to, but couldn't get. His thoughts were interrupted, however, by a visitor:

“Robin? It's Chrom. Can we talk?" said Chrom outside the tent.

Robin's face instantly turned nervous. If Chrom knew about his questioning over his daughter, while asleep no less, he might be furious. Regardless, Robin tried to keep cool as he stood up and exited his tent to greet the Shepherd leader.

“Hello, Chrom. What can I do for you?" said Robin.

Chrom looked upon him with curiosity as he begun to speak.

"You've been acting...odd, to say the least, Robin. Mainly around Lucina, I've noticed. Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked.

Robin's face remained unchanged, but his mind was paralyzed at the thought of a possible scolding from Chrom. He wanted to be on good terms with Lucina's father, so he quickly thought of a believable lie.

“I've...grown to realize, Chrom, that with the more future children we recruit, the more important it is that we protect the one who led them here. I wouldn't want to see their morale drop because something happened to Lucina. That's why I've been more wary around her. Well, and that she's your only child." He explained.

Chrom put on a smile as he thought of Robin's response.

"That's fine, Robin. Here I was beginning to think that it was for some other reason."

Robin began to blush lightly at his comment. He knew full well that Chrom was on to something. “Um...yeah, sure! I wouldn't want anything else than to keep all of us alive!” He said, nervously walking away.

Chrom stared at the walking tactician with pure confusion. "Was it something I said?" He thought to himself. Brushing it off, he went off to do some work.

Later that evening, Robin had turned in early, exhausted from planning. This time he had no intention of taking a stroll through the night and preferred to rest up. It was a good thing, too, because someone else had taken that initiative: Lucina herself.

Walking towards Robin's tent, she meant to thank him for the single flower he gave her after the last Risen encounter, but never found the time to do so. Now that everyone else was asleep, she could tell Robin in secret.

“Okay...just a thanks and I'm gone. Nothing more.” She thought to herself. She approached Robin's tent, only to find that there weren't any lights on. “Darn! I've missed my chance...now I'll have to wait another day.” She said to herself. Her annoyance was interrupted with a small voice:

“Lucina...”

Like Robin before her, she very nearly jumped at her name being called from a close distance. Quickly scanning the area, she saw no one else around, so the only source was Robin's tent. But why call to her in his sleep? Regardless of the answer, she peeked inside. Sure enough, Robin was sleeping like an angel, just with occasional sleep talking.

"Robin?" She whispered. No response. At least for five seconds. "Stay...with...me..." Said a sleeping Robin. Lucina's expression went from curious to blushing as she heard those words. Was he in love with her? No, surely just a coincidence. But there was an easy way to find out.
“Robin...who do you like?” whispered Lucina to the sleeping Robin.

She waited.

“That...is a secret...” Answered Robin between snores. Lucina's face lit up quite a bit, what with possibly having discovered his hidden little detail and all.

“I'll be back sometime, Robin. Sweet dreams.” Said Lucina, departing from his tent.

Lucina walked away with mixed emotions. On one hand, she was curious to know who Robin was attracted to, while being anxious for the same reason. Maybe doing it one more time wouldn't hurt anybody.

Chrom was uneasy the following day. He was already suspecting Robin of something judging by his reaction to mentioning Lucina that other day, but now that Lucina was behaving just as awkwardly around Robin, he knew that they were onto something. Clearly there was a deeper subject at hand, and he wanted the truth.

Chrom walked around the camp at sunset, thinking of how to get the information he wanted. Robin would be pretty nervous if Chrom approached him personally, so he needed a spy. Someone inconspicuous.

He knew exactly who.

Lucina felt uneasy the following night. All but three people were accounted for, but to her knowledge, Chrom had taken them on reconnaissance duty before turning in. The uneasiness from that fact aside, she got more nervous when he stood in front of Robin's tent. She knew he was asleep, but didn't want to get caught red handed. Taking a deep breath, she entered the tent.

Robin was sleeping peacefully, not muttering this time around. Relieved, Lucina began to whisper.

"Robin? I'm here", she said. After a few seconds, Robin began twitching slightly. "Lucina..." he muttered.

Lucina's face lit up again.

:|
That's adorable so far. Is Kellem the person he hired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom