• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
You know, as much as I liked the whole marrage/kids system in FE:A, something tells me that having it in all future games will get super contrived super fast. I mean, how many ways can they shoehorn in time travel before it gets old.

(though they could split the game into two arcs, one following the first gen charatcers, then have a time skip 20 years later or something... but that still could get contrived really fast)
I REALLY liked the kids mechanic, but I can see why it wouldn't be put into every future game. It'd be hard to find plot reasons for each one.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If there were to be a remake of Fire Emblem 4/5 my imagination/fansqueeness always thought something like

Game 1: "The Rise of the Empire, Genealogy of the Holy Warriors"
Split into three routes centering on Baldo, Hezul and Nova, encapsulating all three "protagonists", locked until played one after the other with more background plots/chapters fleshed out in the other routes (there's so much room for this you have no idea, if Fire Emblem 5 didn't prove that to you, what will?). Maximum awesomeness would be the actions of your previous routes "changing" how the game plays in the subsequent routes (as they're happening in parallel).

Obviously the ending of part 1 of Fire Emblem 4 being the end of the game, a really different stab for any Fire Emblem game thus far.

Game 2: "Sons of Fallen Kings"
Part 2, still with a three pronged route that would come together at a certain stage (as we all know it did) of the three protagonists before reaching the final part of the game.
Actions / pairings and whatnot can still change things between games, but a more canonical emphasis would be better.

[Sorry I know it wasn't exactly related, but Fire Emblem 4/5 remake has literally been a daily wish of mine for probably a decade now, no joke, it continues to spur a lot of thought in my mind, especially as I'm a history nerd and I can see what other 'historical elements' they could use to pump up the greek tragedy even further, truly far and beyond the best generation in the series in just about every way still]

And could the "kids" thing gap work in Game 2 in a similar way as FE:A while still being a fresh reason for doing so-story wise?
I won't tell you how, but yes, yes definitely.
(About a 1/3rd of Fire Emblem 5 is dedicated to it, although it has no "connection" with the choices one can make in FE4)

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I REALLY liked the kids mechanic, but I can see why it wouldn't be put into every future game. It'd be hard to find plot reasons for each one.
Exactly my thoughts.

Also in other news, I am not sure whats going to happen first, my circle pad breaking due to over user, or me throwing my DS against something due to my inability to beat master core on 9 difficulty

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Exactly my thoughts.

Also in other news, I am not sure whats going to happen first, my circle pad breaking due to over user, or me throwing my DS against something due to my inability to beat master core on 9 difficulty
The circle pad.

Master Core on 9 is tough, but not impossible.

Counter on every single Beast attack, tread carefully vs Edges and Shadow, and just use nair all the time on Giant.

Shaymikyu

Exactly my thoughts.

Welcome to the club. Please pick up your complimentary "I Hate That Freaking Sword" badge and refreshments at the door.

Also, that time limit. Even if I were able to get to Master Shadow, I'd probably just run out of time. It's not so bad when you are only fighting 3 forms, but 4 is pushing it.

BBC7

Smash Ace
For Master Core 9, all I did was upgrade my Mega Man to have above average stats for everything and spam U-Air. Danger Wrap over Crash Bomb in this fight.

EDIT: I didn't even realize what thread I was on, sorry for posting something not related to Lucina.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
It appears as though Lucina and Palutena have switched bodies. OH MY! ;) Embarrass

Last edited:

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Well, I did it. On a whim, I sent out 6 units on Apotheosis. After many tries, I managed to beat the normal path. With 6 units.

(Luck might have been a part of it.)

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Well, I did it. On a whim, I sent out 6 units on Apotheosis. After many tries, I managed to beat the normal path. With 6 units.

(Luck might have been a part of it.)
Nice! Now you just have to complete the secret path. :awesome: Good luck....................

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It appears as though Lucina and Palutena have switched hair with each other. Not sure what the pic says but it looks cool! :seuss:
I believe what it is, is Lucina and Palutena have switched clothing, not hair colour (unless Palutena used her goddess powers to also switch their eye colour and, well, everything else)

Palutena says: "What? My breasts are so tight"
and Lucina is getting upset or whatever in the background (probably taking it as a jibe at her being slightly less endowed)

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I believe what it is, is Lucina and Palutena have switched clothing, not hair colour (unless Palutena used her goddess powers to also switch their eye colour and, well, everything else)

Palutena says: "What? My breasts are so tight"
and Lucina is getting upset or whatever in the background (probably taking it as a jibe at her being slightly less endowed)
Ohhhh, I didn't notice the eye colour at all for some reason. That makes more sense! :p

HAHAHAHA!!! XD Thanks for the translation! That definitely sounds like something Palutena would say. :laugh:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
And another video, this time 5? matches I think. Yet again, sorry for the often too-quiet voice, but if there's anything you're having issues mishearing I can go into depth/clarify.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
My mistake. I put all these videos as unlisted usually, must've accidentally gone through as private (or it may have defaulted as that due to me having to 'verify my account' and it having disabled the video before my doing so).

Should be fine now.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
It appears as though Lucina and Palutena have switched hair with each other. Not sure what the pic says but it looks cool! :seuss:
Palutena so much bustier than dear Lucina though :seuss:

And another video, this time 5? matches I think. Yet again, sorry for the often too-quiet voice, but if there's anything you're having issues mishearing I can go into depth/clarify.

I'll add to the Logbook in a few hours.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Actually looks like they switched clothes. So Palutena is in Lucina's cloths (explaining why she is bustier) and Lucina is dressed as Palutena

Yep. First part shouldn't be hard. It's the others I'm worried about.

Also, new fan art:
That was already posted only two pages ago. Come on, Nightblood, you're slipping with the fan art

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Actually looks like they switched clothes. So Palutena is in Lucina's cloths (explaining why she is bustier) and Lucina is dressed as Palutena
Yes, @ Moydow Moydow has already corrected me on what is actually happening in the pic. I suppose I better edit my post before I get more people correcting me haha. :p

Shaymikyu

Time for more fan art. It's always time for fan art.

While I like Morgan as Lucina's brother the best, I really adore Inigo too. We need more fan art of them as siblings.
(Source)

Not 100% what's going on here...
(Source)

Late, but who cares.
(Source)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, it's clear someone got irked over the frequent question of what Marth and Lucina differ in. So why not make and sticky a thread to get the point across?

:seuss:

Disclaimer: I have no issues with that thread. :)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well, having trouble posting them, here's a page from a funny douijn. If you want the link, PM me.

Another two pages from the doujin that are less safe for work:

^Robin's freaking face
Something I've been working on: Warning. Cool vs. Awesome to the max here:
@Fluffyeevee You gonna send me the next part to beta read soon?
So that's why my Inbox exploded...

Also, your new icon is too cute.
Yep. Also, it's freaking adorable! I want a fic of Robin and Lucina taking little Morgan, little Lucina, and little whoever Lucina's sibling is trick or treating.
I wouldn't know.
A Succubus maybe? Her outfit with that tail reminds me of Morrigan from Darkstalkers.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Yep. Also, it's freaking adorable! I want a fic of Robin and Lucina taking little Morgan, little Lucina, and little whoever Lucina's sibling is trick or treating.

A Succubus maybe? Her outfit with that tail reminds me of Morrigan from Darkstalkers.
Someone draw/write this. I'd do it if I had any artistic talent. This picture or fic needs to be realized.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, having trouble posting them, here's a page from a funny douijn. If you want the link, PM me.

Another two pages from the doujin that are less safe for work:
Something I've been working on: Warning. Cool vs. Awesome to the max here:
@Fluffyeevee You gonna send me the next part to beta read soon?

You'd best remove the unsafe part.

What's that you're working on? Looks interesting.

Morrigan doesn't have a tail and does not dress like that.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
You'd best remove the unsafe part.

What's that you're working on? Looks interesting.

Morrigan doesn't have a tail and does not dress like that.
A game using the MUGEN engine. And yes, I'm making Lucina for it. Best Hyper Combo ever. Also, spoiler plus warning should be fine.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
HOPE WILL NEVER DIE........unless you get bitten by my fangs, then all hope is lost for you! :awesome:

I'd gladly let her bite me.
Fic-wise, I've had my own little project going(not the Sully one but I will bring it back sometime), and I have trouble drawing humans.

Doesn't mean I won't try, though.
I want more of that Sully and Morgan one. What's your new project?
Also, Lucina summons Morgan and Robin for her Hyper in my project.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'd gladly let her bite me.

I want more of that Sully and Morgan one. What's your new project?
wat

Yeah, I've wanted to bring the Sully one out of limbo, but classes have really taken their toll on me and I'm under writer's block for that one.

I'm bringing to light my idea of them sleep talking, trying to make it a one shot, maybe have it end in a cliffhanger and throw in some "wasn't really sleeping" moments and plenty of ship teasing by everyone else. Chrom and Gerome are currently planned to point it out and maybe tease them over it, and I'm seeing who else I can throw in.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
wat

Yeah, I've wanted to bring the Sully one out of limbo, but classes have really taken their toll on me and I'm under writer's block for that one.

I'm bringing to light my idea of them sleep talking, trying to make it a one shot, maybe have it end in a cliffhanger and throw in some "wasn't really sleeping" moments and plenty of ship teasing by everyone else. Chrom and Gerome are currently planned to point it out and maybe tease them over it, and I'm seeing who else I can throw in.
She adorable with those little fangs.
Throw in Morgan. And I want to see this fic now.
I'm new around these Lucina forums and I'd have to say that I came here to talk about Lucina and Fire Emblem in general, but I'm gonna stay for all this wonderful art about Lucina and fire Emblem. Seeing as how the Robin boards are, I think I'm gonna like this place.
You don't like the Robin thread? Why not? Just curious.

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
Sweet! A mugen Lucina being in the works. Good luck with it and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also, I'm trying to get Panne's son to join me, but I have had trouble beating the mission. What side do you guys recommend me joining with or should I fight them all? I do have a level 20 Grand lord Morgan who is overpowered as heck. Lucina is also quite the powerful one too. Muhahahaha!!

What do you guys think of Cynthia? I found the two supports I got with Lucina to be hilarious, especially since they're sisters. When meeting with Chrom, that whole pegapony whatchamacallit was priceless. Also My god is Tharja mean to her daughter and Nah is mean to Nowi. That alter ego can be scary and Tharja is a creeper and I love it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Sweet! A mugen Lucina being in the works. Good luck with it and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also, I'm trying to get Panne's son to join me, but I have had trouble beating the mission. What side do you guys recommend me joining with or should I fight them all? I do have a level 20 Grand lord Morgan who is overpowered as heck. Lucina is also quite the powerful one too. Muhahahaha!!

What do you guys think of Cynthia? I found the two supports I got with Lucina to be hilarious, especially since they're sisters. When meeting with Chrom, that whole pegapony whatchamacallit was priceless. Also My god is Tharja mean to her daughter and Nah is mean to Nowi. That alter ego can be scary and Tharja is a creeper and I love it.
The side with Yarne. Also, who is Morgan hooking up with?

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
She adorable with those little fangs.
Throw in Morgan. And I want to see this fic now.
but to let her bite you, wat

Yeah...I was kind of envisioning this scenario to happen before they got married. So very likely no Morgan, as good as the idea sounds.

Maybe when I'm at half of this one shot will I show it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
but to let her bite you, wat

Yeah...I was kind of envisioning this scenario to happen before they got married. So very likely no Morgan, as good as the idea sounds.

Maybe when I'm at half of this one shot will I show it.
are you daft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom