• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong

The Strongest
In my ideal world. Chrom gets revealed and half way through his trailer, Lucina interrupts and steals the rest of the trailer.

Then she takes off her mask before the character reveal quip:

LUCINA

MAKES HISTORY!

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Hnnnng.... My other Fire Emblem Waifu, Lyn, was disconfirmed already. My primary waifu still has hope! I really want her bad, she'd be up there with Marth in my mains and everyone would be destroyed! >:D

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
ooh what if it's like Marth and Luigi and MAsked Marth saves them after jumping out of a portal and then Marth is like "wtf that's not me" and then lucina removes her mask and theyre both shocked that it's a girl and luigi falls in love :)

ugh marth looks so feminine here. if lucina doesn't make it ill just pretend marth is lucina Dx
Was that the picture that revealed Marth?

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hnnnng.... My other Fire Emblem Waifu, Lyn, was disconfirmed already. My primary waifu still has hope! I really want her bad, she'd be up there with Marth in my mains and everyone would be destroyed! >:D
I too, was saddened by the disconfirmation Lyn. It was just so immediate...my heart wasn't ready to deal with the pain :cry:

On another note, Marth was trumped as a main for me when Ike, the Hero of Blue Flame, the son of Greil and Elena, older brother of Mist, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, wielder of the Divine Blade Ragnell, the father of Sothe's children (according to Micaiah :awesome:) and all-around badass showed up in SSBB, declaring that he fights for his friends and that you wouldn't get any sympathy. I hold PoR and RD too close to my heart...it basically is my heart.

If...no, WHEN Lucina makes it into Smash, she will trump Marth as well. Robin would too honestly...

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I too, was saddened by the disconfirmation Lyn. It was just so immediate...my heart wasn't ready to deal with the pain :cry:

On another note, Marth was trumped as a main for me when Ike, the Hero of Blue Flame, the son of Greil and Elena, older brother of Mist, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, wielder of the Divine Blade Ragnell, and all-around badass showed up in SSBB, declaring that he fights for his friends and that you wouldn't get any sympathy. I hold PoR and RD too close to my heart...it basically is my heart.

If...no, WHEN Lucina makes it into Smash, she will trump Marth as well. Robin would too honestly...
You forgot "father of Sothe's children". ᕙ:4myfriends:

Hong

The Strongest
Lucina confirmed Ike's child.
It could be theorized that ike's story happened thousands of years before Marth's, and Anri is a distant descendant of the hero of blue flames. It's really a stretch, but if that's the case, Lucina could be Ike's descendant.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
It could be theorized that ike's story happened thousands of years before Marth's, and Anri is a distant descendant of the hero of blue flames. It's really a stretch, but if that's the case, Lucina could be Ike's descendant.
Fire Emblem: Mindf*ck

Hong

The Strongest
If Lucina shows up, I hope her Great Lord outfit is available. I actually thought it was well designed.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
In my ideal world. Chrom gets revealed and half way through his trailer, Lucina interrupts and steals the rest of the trailer.
OMG YES! There haven't been many plot twists in the recent trailers!

Also what do you guys mean Ike is father of Sothe's children? You mean father of Sothe and his siblings...? Sorry didn't get that far into Radiant Dawn. Or is that just a joke, cus that would make Ike a grandfather right? It would also mean Ike and Sothe... did it... um,

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Greninja was a plot twist to be fair

Also sothe's children is a joke Micaich makes in part 1.. Chapter 4? The first chapter you fight laguz.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
OMG YES! There haven't been many plot twists in the recent trailers!

Also what do you guys mean Ike is father of Sothe's children? You mean father of Sothe and his siblings...? Sorry didn't get that far into Radiant Dawn. Or is that just a joke, cus that would make Ike a grandfather right? It would also mean Ike and Sothe... did it... um,

Basically, everyone in Tellius looks up to Ike except Micaiah, and until they join forces, she resents him.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
In other words, when they have to "Pick a God and pray" as Frederick would say, they'd choose Ike. They like Ike.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I've only played Awakening. :(
I do have Sacred Stones from the Ambassador Program though.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
shh people still think thats Marth :troll:
Which makes her 10x more fascinating considering she's a girl :)

& on the awakening packaging

It's clear Masked Marth was given the most prominence to get people buzzing about the identity of this new mystery marth and the character turning out to be a FEMALE that's the DAUGHTER of the lord challenging her that came back from the future to change the course of history :O

I don't think Robin fans understand that Chrom actually makes sense as a character choice. He is the cover boy of the new Fire Emblem, he has an overwhelming presence in Awakening, and he is easily the most marketable. Saying otherwise is another case of grasping at straws.
I don't like how Chrom supporters blatantly ignore how prominent Lucina/Masked Marth is regarding Awakening. Look at Lucina's presence on the packaging, promotional images, soundtrack, model figure, and art book cover. It's obvious that Intelligent Systems favors Lucina. Her character and story is 10x more interesting than Chrom's. I'd take Robin over Chrom any day to be honest because Robin's also a diverse main character and will have a Grima final smash.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Which makes her 10x more fascinating considering she's a girl :)

& on the awakening packaging

It's clear Masked Marth was given the most prominence to get people buzzing about the identity of this new mystery marth and the character turning out to be a FEMALE that's the DAUGHTER of the lord challenging her that came back from the future to change the course of history :O

I don't like how Chrom supporters blatantly ignore how prominent Lucina/Masked Marth is regarding Awakening. Look at Lucina's presence on the packaging, promotional images, soundtrack, model figure, and art book cover. It's obvious that Intelligent Systems favors Lucina. Her character and story is 10x more interesting than Chrom's. I'd take Robin over Chrom any day to be honest because Robin's also a diverse main character and will have a Grima final smash.
A Grima Final Smash for Robin would be badass, OOCness be damned. If Injustice can do it, why not Smash Bros?

Reginleif

Smash Ace
A Grima Final Smash for Robin would be badass, OOCness be damned. If Injustice can do it, why not Smash Bros?
I never expected any smash character to be OOC, they just need to retain skills shown in their game :)
Robin can totally let his GRIMA devastate!

on another note...
Queen Lucina in the center leading 8D

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm starting to think Sal's leaker got Chrom confused for Lucina. Or maybe Ridley.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
I'm starting to think Sal's leaker got Chrom confused for Lucina. Or maybe Ridley.
Leaks are never 100% correct. the gematsu leak has some credibility but not 100% if you read the cases against it. it's likely that another blue haired falchion-weilding character got mistaken as chrom :').

Last edited:

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Like the crap with Greninja.
tbh. i think the first round of his leaks were correct but everything else are just guesses. palutena and mii fighters were expected right? people have been discussing about miis being playable since forever

Chorus Men have their own map..
Arena Ferox is more of Lucina's map tbh she's Basilio's #1 after Lonqu and she's the boss of the map :)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
tbh. i think the first round of his leaks were correct but everything else are just guesses. palutena and mii fighters were expected right? people have been discussing about miis being playable since forever

Chorus Men have their own map..
Arena Ferox is more of Lucina's map tbh she's Basilio's #1 after Lon'qu and she's the boss of the map :)
I remember Mii's being talked about pre-Brawl. Also, the Tiki trophy in the Direct. And on Saturday, Lucina and Robin are up for State their Chances, FYI.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I wish ;_;

Chrom s just so uninteresting compared to Lucina. Actual backstories in Fire Emblem are very rare (I've played all 13 games in the series in English) so having a character like Lucina who talks actively about what her life was like is very refreshing.

That said I wouldn't mind if she showed up as a teammate for Chrom. I'd still prefer solo Lucina but at least she'd be in the game in a somewhat playable role.

Hong

The Strongest
Again, remember that regardless of the leak, while the roster was decided early, it has not been a strict adherence. Even if you believe the leak, they stated that they had conflicting opinions between Ness and Lucas.

Lucina is 100% able to take Chrom's moveset at an early enough stage in development. Numbers and ideas can remain 100% in-tact, just need to do largely visual and hitbox adjustment, which isn't the worst thing. I wouldn't mind if they had just kept their work on Chrom and let us pick between the two.

Last edited:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Basically, Lucina and Chrom are evenish and both have stuff going for themselves but Chrom has that leak and now hes confirmed because people don't think for themselves..... Derp:ace:

I'm glad that we as a Support group do not give up our hope and keep making solid arguments and giving solid points for both Lucina and Chrom. Really good job to all of you(us). :b:
I feel like a lot of people are saying stuff without thinking about it for themselves. Which is bad and stupid but we keep it real. Proud of this group of people!

for being cool I'll add:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom