• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas community pictures

Uffe

Smash Hero
So be it. this thread gets to live another day. or a few days. w/e.

shinrama, welcome to smashboards ^_^

Irsic, I did not hear that. That REALLY sucks. I hope everything's ok, he *is* a friend of mine.
You mean to tell me that this is a spam topic? I'm glad I didn't bother making one on the Ness boards. :S

Alustiel

Smash Cadet
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we wont off topic =D time to bring us back ...
yea this is me..i know i look cross eyed...I SWEAR ME AND APC ARE THE WHITEST COLOMBIANS!!!wth XD

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Can I be considered a good lucas cause I gave Tyr a real run for his money in a lucas ditto??? :) If I can, then I'll put my pic up here XD.

...Tyr back me up, bro! XD

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
haha, I don't really use lucas much XD I just mess around with him every now and then. In the most arrogant way possible, I can pick up most characters (except for the really odd ones) and play em pretty well :)

Irsic

Smash Ace
If your definition of 'odd characters' falls under the same category mine does, then you're talking about Yoshi, Bowser, Samus, and Sonic.

<_< I can play most characters pretty decent-good, but those 4 characters are just lolstupid and I can't play them for jack.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
naw, more like Diddy, IC's, Falco, and Peach... Like characters that you have to have some skill and know how to do the basic ****.

and catch:

prOAPC

Smash Lord
skating? nice :D i skate too, but just for fun and for exercise, i'm really bad, i'm not as good as i was before :p
i think everybody plays with the majority of the cast, brawl is too easy, and sometime is good to know the basics of all characters, it may help to improve your main. For me, the odd characters are Peach and Yoshi

c3gill

Smash Ace
on the topic of awkward characters- Wario, Sonic, (Snake the first couple times I used him), ROB, and Yoshi.

Isnt it weird how some characters flow much better than others? I think this really applies to me, I can play characters who can move smoothly from one attack into another well- like Lucas!, Marth, MK, etc. Big clunky characters or people or those with weird hitboxes and strategys (Olimar, DK, those mentioned above) I just cant play as effectively- this is probably just because of my lack of a will to get better with them though. (to learn to play a smooth game)

APC Peach is easy: Pick turnips until you get a bomb / other epic item. kill opponent with it. repeat.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
i think everybody plays with the majority of the cast, brawl is too easy, and sometime is good to know the basics of all characters, it may help to improve your main. For me, the odd characters are Peach and Yoshi
yeah but most people can't just pick up a random bad character and hope to beat decent people playing as good characters :p :)

skating? nice :D i skate too, but just for fun and for exercise, i'm really bad, i'm not as good as i was before :p
I used to be really good, but then I broke my hip by falling a good 16 or so feet from the top of the deep part of a bowl :ohwell: That was March of '06 in my senior year of high school. I was on crutches for 6 months and what not and went back to skating as soon as I could but basically lost all skill and I couldn't skate hard for any length of time for like a couple years without it getting sore. (after a few years, I got the screws out of my hip, which were causing stress on my leg, which made me go on crutches for even more time and couldn't skate till that was better.)

Now I pretty much suck. I skate to and from class everyday and can still ollie well, lol, which is pretty much all I do nowadays (for if I need to get over a curb or something). Now I guess I can pretty much only do kickflips, heelflips, 360 pop shovits, and big spins consistently. And I guess to certain degree (well I could last summer) I can still do 180 flips, inward heelflips, sometimes 360 flips, some other spinny flip ****s, nollie, heelflip out of manual, some grind **** like 50-50's, for some reason I can still crooked grind, board slides, and nose slides... and I guess there could be other ****...

When I broke my hip, I was getting to the point where I could get a little bit of air out of 10 foot pipes and I was working on getting a little in the big ones... hence the huge fall and me breaking my hip.

And fun tip: I didn't go to the hospital for 4 days after I fell, was actually riding on my board using crutches the day after I fell, and didn't use a single pain killer after surgery aside from a single Ibuprofen that the docs made me take when I woke up from surgery. :)

^^^I think I just won the unspoken biggest **** competition :) LOL <3

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i hadn't had any big injury, i think that makes me bad :p
i'm all about flips, like the basic ones, and just some a little more advanced flips like 360 flip, 360 flip big spin and hardflip. I'm good with every stand, i mean, i can do normal, switch, nollie and fakie kickflip. I suck at slides/grinds and jumping over stairs :p. There's a video of my skating, it's called Prideboarding if you want to watch it :p

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I have a Black hoodie that has PF on the front in pink letters.
and
Pink Fresh on the back in Pink letters. My GF got it custom made for me. haha
It is supposed to be my tournament hoodie, but...

heytallman

CTALL
I'm well known for my hat. It's the same hat on both ROB and Lucas in my sig

*showing sig for hat*

But a tournament hoodie sounds awesome, I need to get something that I can wear to every tournament with "Tallman" on it somewhere. Also, anyone know if/where I can buy a button fashioned like a Franklin Badge?

livan

Smash Apprentice
well this is me jiji the picture in my profile but enjoy it because in some days i will use back the lucas ok (for some people that no like it )((my big sister n_n)) maybe later i can put a another picture jiji

n_n

shinrama

Smash Rookie
Hrm....

Um, wow. I feel like no one even looked at my pic. No one said anything about me.

Oh well, that's okay.

On another note, going to my first tourney tomorrow. Gonna represent Lucas!

Levitas

the moon
good luck :)

on another note, nobody really knows you yet. once you start being a larger part of the community, people will have more of a reaction of "oh, that's what you look like" or something. I guess.

livan

Smash Apprentice
o my sorry shin i forgot to mention you look's good o and go for it in the tourney ok animo

n_n

shinrama

Smash Rookie
good luck :)

on another note, nobody really knows you yet. once you start being a larger part of the community, people will have more of a reaction of "oh, that's what you look like" or something. I guess.
Thanks.

Yeah, I know. I don't know why I said anything. Just did. Dumb of me. I'm not a very important guy anyway. Not anywhere.

My Lucas is so fail! Everyone I know keeps saying that I've gotten much better, but even so.... I hope I do okay....

livan

Smash Apprentice
(cheer up )

animo shin ok is just that you need to trust more in you so animo ok animo animo animo

n_n

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
So I am brand new to smash boards, but I main lucas and have been trying to figure all this stuff out, and thought I would put a picture to start haha. I couldn't find an appropriate thread to tell about myself, or I just haven't looked hard enough, but I figure a little autobiography with my pic would be fine. This board is amazing and everyone really is out to help each other, which I really admire :). So hopefully I will manage to get some videos of my playing up soon, etc. I am a pianist pursuing a profession in music and also a skateboarder haha.

I hope this picture thing works.

Top Bottom