• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas community pictures

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42

That is a normal sized doorway. So yeah, I'm 6'4. I'm 6'3 in that picture though-I grew an inch since last summer.

livan

Smash Apprentice
n_n

Yes but is good to be carefull too and well is too bad that you don't see my picture that's for my big sister she think that this is a bad idea about my photo here but maybe later i will put it again ok !!

So don't tell her that ok he he !!

n_n

heytallman

CTALL
I missed Livan, good to see he's back.

Levitas, I want my sexy face everywhere on the internet!

Also, to orange, you won't get any pedophiles coming to your house. And there's a 13 year old in the Houston smash community now as well, and he's cool.

heytallman

CTALL
Sup guys, here's one from HOBO 17 last Saturday, I'm in the middle, and Magitek Knight is on the right. On the left is a Marth player lol, he grabbed us right after the picture was taken.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I lol'd at Natch being M2K's twin. :laugh: I know they're not really, but wow, so similar!

iTidus

Smash Cadet
hey guys i'm going to take a picture at the next tourney i go to >:L. SWEEEET lucas's awesum hair has got us 2nd place on the sexy tier's!! >:L

livan

Smash Apprentice
n_n

ok and well good luck in the tourney i hope you win !

n_n

livan

Smash Apprentice
n_n

Oh thanks guys but actually i was here in sometimes but i don't see too much movement so i was quite for a while but i happily accept the welcome lol !

n_n

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I want that Lucas shirt... <_<
Also here is pic of meh!

This pic is meh. :\
I'd post a pic of my Lucas costume, but it's pretty bad, and I still need to get a wig. :O

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]

Yeah, thats me above... I'm not very photogenic, so I only go with very close ups

Levitas

the moon
....wow, I fail.

I totally fail. to the point where I mistook what kassandranaova's pic was and stuff. anyway, it's back to its original post content.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
....wow, I fail.

I totally fail. to the point where I mistook what kassandranaova's pic was and stuff. anyway, it's back to its original post content.
What did you think it was? O__O
Also...here's a pic of a Mr. Saturn made from cupcakes that my friend gave to me on my B-day awhile back. ^___^

Top Bottom