• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's broken.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Welcome to the Lucario boards.
Haha true. It wasn't always like this though.
Much more broken. GnW has no substance. MK has no balls. And Snake shaves his legs. Meanwhile, Lucario's cute, fuzzy, and his aerials are on fire.
Haha oh man. Cute+fuzzy+fire aerials=god tier=Lucario tier=wLucario tier.
Lucario's broken... broken... bro ken... ken bro... Ken's bro!
Lucario IS teh new Marth!
Oh noes!
HAHA OH MAN I love this character forum. Oh god...I want to sig that but I like mine right now.

I've already stated my opinion so I'm not going to a second time. I'm just gonna chill on this thread now.

Lucario is broken because:

-In Roman mythology, Lucario is the Roman God of Aura.
-In Greek mythology, Lucario is the Greek God of Fire.
-Azen uses him.
-He is a pokemon that wears pants. He freakin wears pants. God tier right there.
-Spikes. 'nuff said.
-And as Kitamerby put it, Lucario's cute, fuzzy, and his aerials are on fire.

Wow...I love the Lucario boards. I laugh so much every time I get on.

I want to sig that post made by Kitamerby, but I already have a line sigged. But then, I also want to sig the post made right above me by Trapt497 about why Lucario is broken.

BTW, to America, Lucario is actually another form of:

Just kidding. No but seriously, I'll bet even he checks underneath his bed for Lucario at night.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Wow...I love the Lucario boards. I laugh so much every time I get on.

I want to sig that post made by Kitamerby, but I already have a line sigged. But then, I also want to sig the post made right above me by Trapt497 about why Lucario is broken.

BTW, to America, Lucario is actually another form of:

Just kidding. No but seriously, I'll bet even he checks underneath his bed for Lucario at night.
According to another forum, Chuck Norris found a Lucario, skinned it, and put on its skin, and ended up as the Lucario in the game.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I actually wouldn't be surprised if that were true. Lucario might be an easier transition than Marth from melee to Brawl. However, I used to use Mewtwo a lot as well as Marth, and Lucario mixes qualities of both.

Timbers

check me out
Marth is still Marth. He didn't change nearly as much as other characters did from Melee to Brawl.

The transition isn't and won't be hard if he truly wants to play Marth still. :dizzy:

Top Bottom