• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Stage Discussion

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
Why hasn't anyone said anything about smashville? It's a nice, medium-sized map that Lucario can stiill go off one side, go all the way over to the other side and still come back up. Not to mention the moving platform and the awesome edge guarding, hogging, etc. you can do. IMO, it's the best stage in the whole selection. Not to mention it's daylight changes in real time. (nighttime ftw)

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
How is luigi mansion a good stage for lucario. Im always wondering this.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
How is luigi mansion a good stage for lucario. Im always wondering this.
uptilting into the ceiling is basically going to put them in danger of a ko. aura goes through the wals. Has a psuedo cave of life to tech into and live to be an unfair percent. This and the tilt trapping are two big reasons.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I lurvs the PS1, Yoshi's Island, and actually, my Lucario does surprisingly well on Battlefield.

About Shadow Moses: Banned most places, but most importantly, if it isn't, pray that D3 isn't picked for that stage.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
uptilting into the ceiling is basically going to put them in danger of a ko. aura goes through the wals. Has a psuedo cave of life to tech into and live to be an unfair percent. This and the tilt trapping are two big reasons.
Luc also can't really rely on his floatiness to come back from vertical KOs due to the obvious nature of them and Lucario only being a mid-weight vertically. The stage is already fairly large (It's no japes, but I'll take the cave of live over high ceilings any day Olimar or MK isn't around to ruin my fun), and the ceilings let you live to ridiculous %s.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
When I play on gamebattles. Hyrule Temple, Shadow Moses, New Pork City, and Luigi Mansion are not banned. So I take advantage of those stages and use Lucario on those stages most of the time, and I have a very high chance of winning when playing on those stages with Lucario.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
the best stage for lucario is pork city becuase it gives him great distants to charge up his dark aera ball and the space is not so closed up accept at the bottom but he can be able to reach percent of 120 and not get nocked out so fast unless he's fighting ganandorf but back to the percentage thing, he would be avble to charge the sphere up then blast it doing like 26% of damage.

but that my opinion

Milln

Smash Champion
the best stage for lucario is pork city becuase it gives him great distants to charge up his dark aera ball and the space is not so closed up accept at the bottom but he can be able to reach percent of 120 and not get nocked out so fast unless he's fighting ganandorf but back to the percentage thing, he would be avble to charge the sphere up then blast it doing like 26% of damage.

but that my opinion
We're talking about in an offline competitive aspect.

Pork City is not a legal stage in offline tournaments, you spelled "aura" incorrectly, you spelled "except" incorrectly as well as "knocked", "distance", and "able". Your entire paragraph is also a run-on sentence void of punctuation except for the single period at the end making it hard to read in the first place. Additionally, people who say something (usually a dumb idea/contribution) and then say "but that's just my opinion" in an attempt to cover their rear so that no one can flame are automatically fools and are not entitled to an opinion and irritate me as people. You, mars16, are not allowed to play Lucario: Please change mains.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
We're talking about in an offline competitive aspect.

Pork City is not a legal stage in offline tournaments, you spelled "aura" incorrectly, you spelled "except" incorrectly as well as "knocked", "distance", and "able". Your entire paragraph is also a run-on sentence void of punctuation except for the single period at the end making it hard to read in the first place. Additionally, people who say something (usually a dumb idea/contribution) and then say "but that's just my opinion" in an attempt to cover their rear so that no one can flame are automatically fools and are not entitled to an opinion and irritate me as people. You, mars16, are not allowed to play Lucario: Please change mains.
How do you join an online tournement

Milln

Smash Champion
I don't remember why I decided to randomly blast this dude, though. Oh well. Prolly deserved it.

Top Bottom