• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Stage Discussion: Reviewing information

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Trust me guys, post count doesn't always mean authority necessarily (I've seen pros with only like Smash Child status, and people who are smash lords in post count but can sound like absolute scrubs).
I think I've said what we can do vs. falco, but I wants to hear other people's input, one obvious thing to get out of the way is that this time, don't pick JJ, he's a beast camper.
RK Joker

10RKjoker

lol well whoever the mod is, good luck with the Lucario boards. Maybe Timbers wasn't the best choice for a mod but who really is for the Lucario boards? At least Timbers was chill and not some anal, power-crazy mod. Maybe that's why he's not a mod anymore.

*shrugs*

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
True, plus I think he had a good grasp of lucario's weaknesses, whereas a lot tend to somewhat overrate him a little bit imo, and while I disagreed with a lot of his things, I still think he made a lot more sense than a lot of other people who've been here before.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Mm. how do people end up getting mod status anyway. To me it feels like they pick a random persons name out of a hat lol. Some people that are the mod for the Lucario boards are ignorant about the character in general. Kind of pisses me off actually.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
lol I agree. Usually it's just people that have connections. People that know mods or admins personally usually become mods one day.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
RK Joker

10RKjoker

lol well whoever the mod is, good luck with the Lucario boards. Maybe Timbers wasn't the best choice for a mod but who really is for the Lucario boards? At least Timbers was chill and not some anal, power-crazy mod. Maybe that's why he's not a mod anymore.

*shrugs*
Lolololololol RK spammed like crazy to get to smash lord status and i doubt if he can take on a lvl 9 lol.

also P-4 is a sonic now???!! do you still play luca? oh and i Have been helping you get people ***es here lol.

also RJ should be a mod.. waking up at 5 am just to put info on the boards show how dedicated he is ..

one last thing .. P-4 which poke game are you playing ?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
lol Sonic is probably the last character I'd play so that's why I "main" him. I usually put my real main on here and jinx it and then I never play the character anymore so that's why sonic is on here. Also I play Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
RJ you should be a mod, you basically got the Lucario's organized all by yourself and you are the main reason why the boards are actually being cleaned up.

iRJi

Smash Champion
RJ you should be a mod, you basically got the Lucario's organized all by yourself and you are the main reason why the boards are actually being cleaned up.
TY again. I definitely should be the mod for the Lucario boards. Since Timbers left, there has been:

2 threads of spam
Old things that are being bumped that need to die
New threads being created for no reason

basically people are just not following the rules, and I get tired of running to someone to have it fixed 3 days later. It could be that I am in a bad mood also, and I could be over reacting, but the facts are the facts. I can qualify to be mod also. I have managed other boards before, so I have a bit of experience. I use to help run a Private Ragnarok server (rRO) and also had to help run the Forums. When it comes to this game, I am very knowledgeable and I am actually good at the game lol. It just gets to me how people make spam for no reason other then to think they are funny in some way. Like i said though, it could be just me over reacting.

PS: Who ever stickied the New Guide, TY.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I agree with you about the spam. Many threads such as the tips for TL, Lucario vs D3 isnt that bad and the result of intense metagame discussion should of not been created. But then again, what do I know? We should make a group for you such as "RJ for mod". Also Timbers left for good?

iRJi

Smash Champion
I agree with you about the spam. Many threads such as the tips for TL, Lucario vs D3 isnt that bad and the result of intense metagame discussion should of not been created. But then again, what do I know? We should make a group for you such as "RJ for mod". Also Timbers left for good?
Timbers is taking a break, but he is not longer going to be a mod. He will be back on the boards, just no one knows when. Also, If people want me to become mod for the Lucario's boards, tell a supermod. If everyone feels strongly about it, i am almost sure a supermod won't mind getting the messages.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
You should make a thread and see who is interested for you becoming a mod. Maybe you can take Timbers place since the Lucario Boards need a mod now?

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
Mm. how do people end up getting mod status anyway. To me it feels like they pick a random persons name out of a hat lol. Some people that are the mod for the Lucario boards are ignorant about the character in general. Kind of pisses me off actually.
Uh I hate to start anything, but I sincerely hope that you aren't saying this about Timbers. Timbers is probably one of the most knowledgeable people here about Lucario.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Uh I hate to start anything, but I sincerely hope that you aren't saying this about Timbers. Timbers is probably one of the most knowledgeable people here about Lucario.
I am not. It actually as nothing to do with Timbers.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
ummm Marth.. no battlefield. Aside from that im not really sure, but i like Norfair, maybe Frigate?

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
Norfair is **** bait for a competent Marth. "lol bup, planking, and platforms" is all I have to say. FD, Pictochat, Frigate (if you know the stage well) and Japes (only if you know how to use the platform to string, otherwise get nair'd) are your best bet for CP'ing. I want to say Delfino and Halberd, but the platform taking up 75% of the stage for Marth to abuse is really "Mehhhh". I'd just CP FD if I could.

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
I present the Xavant award to you ph1lny3... you've learned well from my time here on the lucario boards.
if only i could have seen the look on Tallen's face...

do send that picture to moi!

ooohoohoohooo~

Top Bottom