• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
(x/1.75) + 2

idk how shield lock interacts with this entirely though so don't ask me about that, just that this is the formula and Smash 4 has more shield stun and every other smash title but smash 64.
That doesn't make sense... There's 4 frames in between each AS tick. Even if takes the base damage of ASC which is 1 (at 70%), that's 3 frames of shieldstun rounded up. There has to be some other variable somewhere... (I'm not asking you, I'm just stating my thoughts.)

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That doesn't make sense... There's 4 frames in between each AS tick. Even if takes the base damage of ASC which is 1 (at 70%), that's 3 frames of shieldstun rounded up. There has to be some other variable somewhere... (I'm not asking you, I'm just stating my thoughts.)
People in the shield thread in the comp boards are more or less confirmed that it is the formula I posted.

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
I only have a 3ds so I can't really test but... I would assume if we get someone in shield with ASC at the ledge and they start to SDI in to us, we could probably shield jump cancel the charge into dair with enough stun and be close enough to either grab them, or FP Grab them at higher %s?

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I don't think FP is safe unless if they roll.

So from looking in conpetitive... From what I gathered there's an artificial frame when your shield is whacked that you experience shieldstun.

I do not fully understand how the frames of hit lag are calculated, which I wonder what else we can do...

Kyzael

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raiyn
3DS FC
0104-3086-6937
Uh...Well I guess i'll make this question relatively simple.

From June 02 up till now, what has happened with Lucario? Haven't been able to practice him and i've probably lost a lot of my tricks I had prior to June 2nd.

All I learned so far is something about Sheildstunning to the point of breaking the shield with AS.

But anyway, glad to be back. Hope to be more active and all that nice stuff.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Uh...Well I guess i'll make this question relatively simple.

From June 02 up till now, what has happened with Lucario? Haven't been able to practice him and i've probably lost a lot of my tricks I had prior to June 2nd.

All I learned so far is something about Sheildstunning to the point of breaking the shield with AS.

But anyway, glad to be back. Hope to be more active and all that nice stuff.
Absolutely nothing. We haven't been touched in any patches.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Whoever here that does not attend this tournament is NOT a true Lucario main

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Skype seems to be down for now. Happened at around 4:44 AM my time.

Sources
---
http://downrightnow.com/skype#refresh

http://heartbeat.skype.com/2015/09/skype_presence_issues.html?cm_mmc=SMTW_7001B1-Skype - Support

For now you can use the web browser version of Skype until it's fixed.

= ' ^ ' = /
There was a web skype this whole time............................................................................................................................
......................................brb commiting sodoku

Last edited:

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
You have never tasted the sweet salty tears of anyone like I tasted those of a Mewtwo player whom I U-air'd into the heavens while I was at 178% and they were at 22%

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Pfft get good guys! I actually did get a legit 0% kill!

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Sheik really makes me hate this game as a Lucario main. The girl can be safe on a perfect shield with fair on us. Yes, I just perfect shielded your fair yet I can't punish you because frame data.

You all won't believe how much this exactly frustrates me.

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
Greetings all! new-ish Lucario main here. I started attending a new college last semester and discovered a group of people that play smash relatively reliably. I used to main Link in Smash64, but hadn't had much smash play since then. I started out playing what I knew, Link, and discovered he actually hadn't changed much since smash64 aside from an extra swing on fsmash and way stronger. My only major threat was a Robin player, but I could tell other players (it was a 5 player smash) were getting bothered by constantly being wrecked by the random new guy and the Robin. Looking at the roster, and having recently played Pokemon Y (my first personally-owned pokemon title) and really liking Lucario as a pkmn, figured i'd give him a go.

I was kinda bad at first. once i got my own copy of smash 3ds i got quite a bit better. I'm still learning, and I've read up on most of what's going on around here. (lol, all lucario mains are furries. preposterous... >.>) I'm nowhere near my Link game, but I'm getting better. I still have a difficult time approaching certain characters, and I see I'm not the only one, so that makes me feel better.

2 weeks ago, two of the guys i play with most found out that the local toys r us nearby was getting a restock of amiibos and got super excited for me that Lucario as one of them (since i had been mianing him a lot). I think they were more excited than i was XD

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
2 weeks ago, two of the guys i play with most found out that the local toys r us nearby was getting a restock of amiibos and got super excited for me that Lucario as one of them (since i had been mianing him a lot). I think they were more excited than i was XD
To be fair they had restocked Greninja and I was looking forward to getting him since day 1.

Top Bottom